GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I identify as I 'ruined my Dad's life' becoming diabetic at the age of 7 .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bumping T's post back up so cagney can see what we've been talking about re Mily's post etc

Thank you! After all my time here I still haven't quite mastered the art of catching up... I usually work backwards but then get distracted and lose track, and you lovely lot have been so busy here I'm sure I've missed huge chunks and maybe even a couple of whole threads!

Without being too smushy I'm in awe of how much work you've all put into this case. Helen would feel proud to have so many folks rooting for her - funny, isn't it, how some cases just get you right there.... Very intrigued to see what happens with Diane.

Hot air ballooning - is he trying to take his boys mind off it? I suppose it's an age appropriate thing to do and with boys in 2011 but I just think he never let them grieve and was always compensating for what had happened to their Mum.

attachment.php
Here it is.

bumping this one back up as it's the biggest.

trying to ascertain the side gate, from where neighbour sees the awful tragedy of IS, DL and the paramedics.

is that the gate? far right. behind the green wheelie bin?

ETA from Milly's paste of today's S. Times article

A neighbour told The Sunday Times an air ambulance landed in the garden of his home in June 2010. “I left my house and headed to their [Stewart’s] bungalow and found paramedics already there,” said the neighbour, who asked not be identified.

“Their side gate was open and I could see Diane lying in the back garden with a paramedic performing CPR on her. Ian was watching. He looked very pale. I saw the paramedic turn to his colleague and shake his head to signal nothing more could be done. I caught Ian’s eye and realised I was intruding on something very private and tragic and had to leave.”

Three months later the neighbour visited Stewart to see how the widower was coping, but found him defensive. “We [the neighbourhood] still didn’t know how she died. I went to see how he was doing and felt enough time had passed to ask if there was an explanation for her death.

“He seemed annoyed and said ‘no, not really’ and ‘nothing came out of the post- mortem’. We didn’t hear anything about epilepsy until much later.

Just on BIB, it reminds me of the Pistorius case where the perp has real annoyance with the good Dr Stipp who turned up at the scene soon after the death. Real irritation was displayed . Or was IS purposefully being rude to this neighbour - keep her at arms length?

Thank you Cottonweaver for your kindness. I'm certain IS sons have suffered from his behaviour. Something's not right.

Definitely looks like the gate, matches the Google view from 2008 of the House from front view

have pasted Milly's extract up next to the first photo ^

Anyway, it can't have happened on the patio if neighbour is watching from the gate, realistically. ( maybe poss if there was no garden furniture but neighbour seemed to have a clear view of IS too.)

Off topic as usual have located 'Ian P Stewart' on Genes Reunited born 1960 Hitchin NOT Letchworth as he stated in Court. 'Event Quarter 4' which means the last 4 months of the year. Someone asked for his birthdate here! Lol

have pasted Milly's extract up next to the first photo ^

Anyway, it can't have happened on the patio if neighbour is watching from the gate, realistically. ( maybe poss if there was no garden furniture but neighbour seemed to have a clear view of IS too.)

I don't know- I think it would be visible, especially if he was standing back on the lawn while the paramedics worked.

Off topic as usual have located 'Ian P Stewart' on Genes Reunited born 1960 Hitchin NOT Letchworth as he stated in Court. 'Event Quarter 4' which means the last 4 months of the year. Someone asked for his birthdate here! Lol

GRO indexes show the Registration Districts in which the events occur, not the specific place. Hitchin was the Registration District for Letchworth, so that checks out.

Pfft. Do you think this is a lie? Does it sound "better" to come from Letchworth? I only know of historic L. Garden Suburb so maybe it's posher.

If I could remember my 90's FriendsReunited log - in I'd look for him on there too!! ( maybe FR doesn't even exist any more?)Anyone still got their log-in?

distance H - L.
https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Hitchin/Letchworth-Garden-City-Station

ETA - scratch that - see Cherwell's post.

Friends Reunited though ;) He has an awful lot of academic quals and a PhD near miss!

night all - you never know maybe the MIT has been inundated tonight with confidential info!

Mugshot among the crocuses:

P1030524.JPG

I was waiting for some sunshine, but it has been cloudy most of the day, hence the flash.

Thank you all for a hard day's sleuthing!

:eek:fftobed:

Talking of IS's casual cruelties, did I imagine it or did IS, towards the end of the search, state that he no longer wished to be in a relationship with Helen??

Sorry Off Topic, SC, BM and other victims of narcissists, I also cut contact with my mother, it was sexual, physical and emotional abuse in our house growing up. I didn't want my girls exposed to that. She adopted me and my brother, she never should have been allowed near children. Growing up amidst her lies, violence and chaos has given me a strong regard for truth and justice and all the "little people" in this world

Talking of IS's casual cruelties, did I imagine it or did IS, towards the end of the search, state that he no longer wished to be in a relationship with Helen??

Yes he did say that to one of the officers.

I think it was trying to build up the "running away" story. "She's gone off and left me with no idea of where she is. I can't be in a relationship with her if she can do that" .

Those words he uttered blew me away at the time because they were so inappropriate. Another bit of evidence showing his "me me me" attitude.

In reference to the D day thing, I wonder if it's a common widow(er) expression? IS used it on fb well before Helen's use cited on the blog.

Ironic that we should be discussing it today, six years on from JS' own D-day. If only he hadn't gone for that swim

In reference to the D day thing, I wonder if it's a common widow(er) expression? IS used it on fb well before Helen's use cited on the blog.

Ironic that we should be discussing it today, six years on from JS' own D-day. If only he hadn't gone for that swim

BIB, Very sad, I would never have noticed that this is that fatal day, the beginning of all this mess.

Pfft. Do you think this is a lie? Does it sound "better" to come from Letchworth? I only know of historic L. Garden Suburb so maybe it's posher.

If I could remember my 90's FriendsReunited log - in I'd look for him on there too!! ( maybe FR doesn't even exist any more?)Anyone still got their log-in?

distance H - L.
https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Hitchin/Letchworth-Garden-City-Station

ETA - scratch that - see Cherwell's post.

Friends Reunited though ;) He has an awful lot of academic quals and a PhD near miss!

night all - you never know maybe the MIT has been inundated tonight with confidential info!

Re http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/

Love this place. I have been VERY active on these boards before [starting 2007/re a missing child in the Algarve] I was also quite active on the Joanna Yeates board, I could not remember my log in details so had to re-register - should I notify admin before I comment much further? don't want to be pretending to be someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody