IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is true because I'm tech challenged, someone very early in (first thread) pointed out that pokemon go uses so much ?juice? That you can't run any other apps at same time? Just a question. No theory. I'm just thinking of the Snap chats.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You can't run it at the same time no but you can switch very easily between apps. Pokemon Go does drain the battery quite quick though. I played it for a while and had it on as I walked about 2 miles and back again, catching as I went along. My battery died before I got home and it was fully charged when I left. I did keep Screen shotting the pokemon I caught though, and uploading them to FB :blushing:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but was wondering..I know there's a time for when the pic of Abby was posted & as far as I know, no time was given for the the audio file, but is there a time frame for the 2 images of the suspect?

He wanted them found. And quickly.
I would think the longer they went missing the less evidence to be found. Besides they could have easily been seen on the side of the road I'd he wanted a quick detection. Jmo tho.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be shocked to learn that he forced them in to his vehicle at the pick up point and later returned them to the spot they were found. It might account for their phone pinging in town.

The girls may have walked back tot eh pick up point early because he was there and he followed them back to the parking lot. Their ride was late and he took advantage of it.

Not if he assaulted them elsewhere.

Assault in one location (enclosed, to not be detected), march them to the creek, commit the murders and drag them 40 feet onto land.

He wanted to show off what he did, IMO.

Personally, I don't see this is plausible. I think it's more believable he intended to abduct them, but got spooked during the walk back to his vehicle and murdered them in the woods. JMO but the idea that he left with them and then returned to the last known location they were, risking people may have already been searching there for them makes absolutely zero sense. He likely has no idea what time they were supposed to be picked up. Leaving and returning to the scene of abduction is highly unlikely.

they were talking selfies, maybe he offered to take one of the two of them together?

That's an interesting thought! Maybe "Down the hill" was a recommendation for a good picture spot overlooking the river?

First of all, thank you very much to #1nana again for the excellent pictures taken locally of the trail area! It does make a huge difference to actually see the terrain and to get a feeling for the surroundings of the crime scene.

I am quite baffled, that the area seems to be released back to the public, although they are still searching the grounds for evidence.

Second, we cannot see enough maps/videos IMO. This case is all about the location and how events connected via natural circumstances (terrain, main crime scene, escape routes etc.) IMO. So I will keep posting maps, that are adjusted according to new released information, if and then. And I hope others will too.

Third, LE stressed during the PC, that they cannot confirm the audio file ("Done the hill") can be attributed to the POI from the visual file. We are assuming that, but we just don't know.

Fourth, go to the PC and fast forward to the very end to the Q&A part, where the LEO talks about Libby being a hero. He says:

Quote:

“This young lady is a hero. There is no doubt. To have enough presence of mind to activate the video system on her cell phone, to record what we believe is criminal behavior, that is about to occur.”

End of quote

BBM,
criminal behavior, that is about to occur.”

We do not know, when the audio was recorded. LE may know. We do not know, if the audio recording followed right after capturing the POI in the video. LE may know. We do not know therefore, where the girls and the POI were located, when the audio was recorded. LE may know.

But - we do know, that "criminal behavior was about to occur ". This sounds like the audio is possibly leading directly to an action, like the POI asking or forcing the victim(s) to go "down the hill". Again, we do not know the when and where's. LE may know.

Fifth, if #1Nana talked to a searcher on the premises and the searcher claims, that the victims did not cross the creek, then we can take it with a grain of salt, of take it as a fact. It was not released officially by LE, and that is that. However, it would be reasonable to incorporate both variations into account, when coming up with theories.

Sixth, when scouting locally through that area, take someone with you, be very careful. The terrain is steep in some areas, the bridge is completely unsafe to walk. If you see or locate something, that could be possible evidence, call LE immediately. Do not pick up anything.

All my opinion.

-Nin
This post is awesome sauce.[emoji5]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sorry if this has already been asked, but was wondering..I know there's a time for when the pic of Abby was posted & as far as I know, no time was given for the the audio file, but is there a time frame for the 2 images of the suspect?

No, there is not.

Ok. This is only my second post on here, and I have trawled through some of the threads on this case, so more that likely this has been answered already somewhere along the lines.

But I have some questions:-

I read on here that people had said that Libertys phone had pinged in various locations after the murders took place.

-Where did LE find Liberty's phone then?

- That photo of the man (when seen in full situation) wasn't one they loaded to Snapchat...so why did LG take it? He's a long way off from them in the photo.

-Did LG take it because they were freaked out by him?

-The audio. Why did LE just realise that small snippet? LE said they found a full video on the phone. Possibly of the lead up to the murders.

- a) wouldn't the suspect have seen LG filming this and have wanted to destroy the phone. B) I'm confused because it says 'audio'. But in this article :- http://www.yourtango.com/2017300310...abigail-williams-liberty-german-murder-delphi (Read point 4). It says LE have a full VIDEO.

So did LG take audio AND a video. Or is the audio from this same video???

Maybe it was on and running but it was in her back pocket. Can't see anything but u can hear. Just a thought

Starting at about 12:25 in, you can see the depth of the water, where the crime scene was.

At about 13:10, the camera starts to pull back. On the left hand side of the screen you can see what looks to be the crime scene tape for a few moments.

The whole video is worth watching. Really gives a good layout of the area.

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/?hc_ref=SEARCH

shallow.jpg

IMO I did always think they were killed at the spot they were found.But I don't know that.I just don't know.We don't have too much information to go by.I just pray they find Abigail and Libby's killers very soon.

No don't think so but u can't find a knife or a gun unless u dive.
A backpack maybe... or a body?

That's exactly why I suggested they were probably looking for a backpack. That could have been FELT rather than seen.

that or just walked down from the back of the cemetery, down the east side of the river in the woods to the North end of the bridge. To me this makes more sense but we just don't know where he entered really and/or where he met up with the girls. We just know factually that their bodies were found on the Northeast side of the bridge

I agree with this. It's not often you actually see LE so moved in a press interview, from all the things they've had to deal with over the years.

I also agree that the Suspect wanted the bodies to be found. Either a) Because he was pleased with what he had done b) wanted to taunt LE

But how would this scenario account for the pic of him taken on the bridge on the south end?

Ups, forgot to respond to your question in my last post.

IMO the POI was captured by Libby by accident. He is heavily zoomed in based on the grainy quality of the image. There are most likely other folks in front and possibly to the right of him (towards the East). The picture was edited IMO to just show the POI. Nothing else is happening, Libby is filming, the audio (Down the hill) was not taken here or immediately hereafter IMO.

-Nin

A few threads ago, someone posted a photo of one of the electronic billboards that said the perp was last seen around 2:30 pm. We speculated that that might have been the time stamp on the photos, but we don't know because LE hasn't actually told us. The time was apparently put on at least some of the billboards, though.

Personally, I don't see this is plausible. I think it's more believable he intended to abduct them, but got spooked during the walk back to his vehicle and murdered them in the woods. JMO but the idea that he left with them and then returned to the last known location they were, risking people may have already been searching there for them makes absolutely zero sense. He likely has no idea what time they were supposed to be picked up. Leaving and returning to the scene of abduction is highly unlikely.

BBM. As is walking them across the creek, in my opinion. Way too risky of being seen. Depending on how old the perp is, it might not be odd to see an older gentlemen with young girls (grandfather?) on a bridge or even the woods, but crossing a creek in February? That would raise huge red flags, or at the very least stares/curiosity! Nana's theory makes the most sense by a long shot, and I think the only way that where they were found is NOT where the entire event took place is if there's a deserted cabin or outbuilding in there somewhere. I think they were killed exactly where they were found, though.

First of all, thank you very much to #1nana again for the excellent pictures taken locally of the trail area! It does make a huge difference to actually see the terrain and to get a feeling for the surroundings of the crime scene.

I am quite baffled, that the area seems to be released back to the public, although they are still searching the grounds for evidence.

Second, we cannot see enough maps/videos IMO. This case is all about the location and how events connected via natural circumstances (terrain, main crime scene, escape routes etc.) IMO. So I will keep posting maps, that are adjusted according to new released information, if and then. And I hope others will too.

Third, LE stressed during the PC, that they cannot confirm the audio file ("Done the hill") can be attributed to the POI from the visual file. We are assuming that, but we just don't know.

Fourth, go to the PC and fast forward to the very end to the Q&A part, where the LEO talks about Libby being a hero. He says:

Quote:

“This young lady is a hero. There is no doubt. To have enough presence of mind to activate the video system on her cell phone, to record what we believe is criminal behavior, that is about to occur.”

End of quote

BBM,
criminal behavior, that is about to occur.”

We do not know, when the audio was recorded. LE may know. We do not know, if the audio recording followed right after capturing the POI in the video. LE may know. We do not know therefore, where the girls and the POI were located, when the audio was recorded. LE may know.

But - we do know, that "criminal behavior was about to occur ". This sounds like the audio is possibly leading directly to an action, like the POI asking or forcing the victim(s) to go "down the hill". Again, we do not know the when and where's. LE may know.

Fifth, if #1Nana talked to a searcher on the premises and the searcher claims, that the victims did not cross the creek, then we can take it with a grain of salt, of take it as a fact. It was not released officially by LE, and that is that. However, it would be reasonable to incorporate both variations into account, when coming up with theories.

Sixth, when scouting locally through that area, take someone with you, be very careful. The terrain is steep in some areas, the bridge is completely unsafe to walk. If you see or locate something, that could be possible evidence, call LE immediately. Do not pick up anything.

All my opinion.

-Nin

I thought I have read every post but I don't recall the Searcher told her that they did not cross the creek? Can someone :bump: please. I only recalled she said they verified what we had known before - that the bodies were found on the northeast side of the bridge.

TIA

You're welcome! I just want to clarify that the searcher didn't say they did or didn't cross the creek. He just said the bodies were found on the North East side of the bridge

BBM, criminal behavior, that is about to occur.”

It's because of how LE said this that I believe they CUT OFF the audio to us. I do not for one minute think that he was telling them to go down the hill to look for something....I think the abduction occurred IMMEDIATELY after they cut the audio off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877