IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his left hand is in his pocket and he's reaching for something either in his right waistband or right front pocket of brown hoodie.

I find myself wishing there was a list of all of #1nana's posts which include photos she took there, maybe included near the beginning of the threads or in the media thread or something. I can't go through and compile one right now and don't know when I would get a chance but figured I'd throw it out there in case someone is itching for a project, lol.

I see the outline but I must say it's an odd way to carry a gun. I can't imagine anyone with gun experience would carry it that way. It's too awkward, he'd want to be able to reach in and pull it out with out shooting himself.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We have been talking about that gun outline since thread 1, so I didnt want to bring it up until it came up on its own again... lol. I was thinking that if it WAS in the pocket backwards, it could be because that back end is heavy. He might put it that way to reduce the risk of it falling out or hanging out of the pocket.

I know there are thousands of billboards, but I wonder if there was any strategy as to how they were placed. Or just placed where available.

They used the electronic ones that are already functional around the US.

The bodies were located on property owned by Ron Logan. According to the news article below, he was away on the 13th and only returned to the 14th. Makes me wonder if the perpetrator was aware that Mr. Logan was away and was using his property as a base of operations. If that is the case, there may be past sightings of a trespasser on the property or in the out buildings. It is also possible that he may have had access to Mr. Logan's property as a casual worker.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/
<bbm>

To clarify, RL said he was in Lafayette the afternoon of the 13th. Then approx. 6:30 on the 13th, he was approached and asked if they (?) could search his property. The morning of the 14th when the girls were found, he had been "into town, in Delphi" and by the time he had returned, the girls' bodies had been found:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...lphi-girls-murders/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Logan said he was in Lafayette Monday afternoon when the girls were last seen near the Monon High Bridge Trail.

He said he first gave permission for his property to be searched Monday night. He said he drove into town Tuesday and, when he came back, he learned the girls&#8217; bodies were discovered about 50 feet from Deer Creek.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...702/20/ptab.01.html+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

LOGAN: Yes, that`s true. I did not find out about it until after about 6:30 PM in the afternoon. People stopped here and asked for permission to

go back on my property and said two girls were missing, and that`s the first I heard about it. It`s been a -- it`s been a -- OK.

CASAREZ: No, go ahead. What has the last week been like?

LOGAN: Well, it`s -- it`s been very -- really difficult to understand what all has been going on here. The pain and agony caused by the families and

the -- to the families and the community is just beyond belief. But to have all this pain and agony happen in my -- basically, my back yard, is

just -- I mean, it`s just -- it`s beginning to come home now because it`s really been difficult to understand that two little girls lost their life

in my back yard (INAUDIBLE) It`s just beyond belief.

CASAREZ: So how did you find out that their bodies were on your property?

LOGAN: It was shortly after they were found. I had been in town, in Delphi, and was coming home, and ...

So I really hope this has spurred thoughtful discussion in MANY homes with children. The lesson is, if you can get away, RUN. If your friend can't get away, your friend is in a much better position if you are able to escape - and is more likely to be let go from a panicked perp. Leaving silently with a perp will end in your death. Even if you die trying to escape, you're no worse off than if you complied and were killed on the perp's own slow timetable.

Don't stay just because your friend is captured. Her only hope is you getting help.

And scream your lungs out.
Really scream as.loud as u possibly can.
Lie down and grab.on to their.leg they can't controll you and if your on a bike hold on to the bike.they can't grab u or put u in a car ifnyour.glued to your bike.

"A portable road sign set up Monday on Main Street near Indiana 25 made it clear what police wanted. It flashed: "Seeking info on double homicide."

"Most crimes are solved by police officers hitting the streets and actually having person-to-person contact," Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum said of the makeshift checkpoints.

Indiana State Police passed out the fliers at three commonly traveled routes to the Monon High Bridge, where 14-year-old Libby German and 13-year-old Abby Williams hiked on Feb. 13 before a man forced them off the trail to a remote area and killed them."

<snip>

""When you have Liberty German who was so brave in her actions to turn on the video on her cellphone, &#8230; we have to go forward to follow the example that she set," Slocum said. "

much more at link - http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/27/reward-likely-top-100k-soon/98496962/

I know Nana has stated that the searchers told her the girls didn't cross the creek, but how much information would the police/investigators given the searchers? I'd say not much. I've been involved in a few missing persons searches before and they withhold a lot of information. They just want the searchers to be thorough and not focus on any one thing, especially if it's not really a know fact. I'm still in the camp with the guy who made the computer generated crime timeline. It seems to make the most sense.

Just to clearify Nana did correct herself to say that the searchers actually told her that they were searching on the north side of the creek. Not that the girls had or hadn't crossed the creek. Nana plz correct me if im wrong

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=111323&stc=1

The more I look at the gif where the two released snaps from Libby's video are put together, the more I see the man in blue reaching under his jacket to grab something. Shudder.

You know, it bothered me that BGs hand was not in his pockets like the other one. How could it be and go through what, imo, is a brown shirt sticking out of his jacket. The jacket by the way I think is not as thick either more like a spring jacket with snaps in the front. The type more or less which is like a sports jacket, if that makes sense?
Thanks.

DNA analysis requires as little as one hair to be left behind. What are the odds that in the course of one hour, someone murdered 2 girls and was so skilled and so methodical after what has been speculated to have been quite a fight from Libby that he didn't leave behind any trace of himself on either girl's body or at the scene.. MO is those odds are very very remote.

I agree with you IMO it would be almost impossible to not leave some type of DNA

I know Nana has stated that the searchers told her the girls didn't cross the creek, but how much information would the police/investigators given the searchers? I'd say not much. I've been involved in a few missing persons searches before and they withhold a lot of information. They just want the searchers to be thorough and not focus on any one thing, especially if it's not really a know fact. I'm still in the camp with the guy who made the computer generated crime timeline. It seems to make the most sense.

Until someone shows factual info from LE or offers me an attachment to LE's factual info proving that the girls actually crossed the entirety of the bridge from N to S......I will stand with my newest thought, that they never crossed!

You know, it bothered me that BGs hand was not in his pockets like the other one. How could it be and go through what, imo, is a brown shirt sticking out of his jacket. The jacket by the way I think is not as thick either more like a spring jacket with snaps in the front. The type more or less which is like a sports jacket, if that makes sense?
Thanks.

Like a men's windbreaker, basically, sounds like. Good thought. Here's a Dickies brand one:

dickiessnapfrontwindbreakerdn2.jpg

source - http://d3d71ba2asa5oz.cloudfront.net/12014029/images/dickiessnapfrontwindbreakerdn2.jpg

Until someone shows factual info from LE or offers me an attachment to LE's factual info proving that the girls actually crossed the entirety of the bridge from N to S......I will stand with my newest thought, that they never crossed!

You are correct, there is no LE statement to say that they crossed the entire bridge. But LE has released a photo showing one of the girls was standing on the bridge past the south side of the creek. So they atleast went more than half ways across. thats Fact

I agree. His legs look thin. The jeans are baggy, loose fitting. He has stuff crammed under his jacket. It's his hunting gear. Maybe robe, zip ties, stun gun? I don't think I have noticed anyone mentioning a stun gun? If so, I'm sure I missed it as fast as these threads are moving. Zap/stun them and they don't move and don't cry out. It would be fast and efficient. He appears to have a hardware store jammed under that jacket.

I see the outline but I must say it's an odd way to carry a gun. I can't imagine anyone with gun experience would carry it that way. It's too awkward, he'd want to be able to reach in and pull it out with out shooting himself.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Will someone please go back to thread 14, page 67, #1005 and cut the face in half, flip the right over to the left side and post it here?

I would do it but I can't even get images off of my 35 mm camera to download onto my PC. I am a Technosaur. There are 2 VERY good enhancements on thread 14, the other is on page 54.

Let's please half them, flip the right to left and get a full face.

I KNOW you folks are savvy with this stuff, so please. . .humor me?

Thanks.

It does. I think the poor video quality may cause some distortion, so it's hard to make out the brownish area in one picture from the clearer looking fanny pack in the other. It may be a blur from speed of movement.

<bbm>

To clarify, RL said he was in Lafayette the afternoon of the 13th. Then approx. 6:30 on the 13th, he was approached and asked if they (?) could search his property. The morning of the 14th when the girls were found, he had been "into town" (Delphi??) and by the time he had returned, the girls' bodies had been found:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...lphi-girls-murders/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...702/20/ptab.01.html+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Good catch, but the fact remains he was out of town the afternoon of the disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper