IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me wonder about how well the information was circulated within the community about the 4 sexual exposure incidents by two men within the previous month. http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...rrests-alleged-monon-trail-flashers/98376152/
It may be that it became more public after LE got this case's tips, but am wondering how frequently sexual exposure on the trails has been occurring.
The article is in regards to the monon trail in Indianapolis. Not the same thing as Delphi.

You sould not assume that you know what i would do. I would never drop off my daughter & a friend at a place like that, never. The couple of hours was enough time to kill them & get away so far. Jmo
Eta i was the mom on every field trip my daughter went on.

ElleyMae - I am with you. But, as far as we know, no adult made this decision or even gave permission. Libby's older sister drove them to the trail and she may be just a teen herself.

I never heard of fingerprinting for a DL but what a great idea! I personally would willing give my DNA.

NOTE HERE !!! What I notice about this guy that is "distinct" is that he has a type of walk called a "duck walk" that is where you walk and your feet are not pointed straight ahead. Notice is "planted right foot" it's on about a 45 degree angle. Not many people walk like this in the population at large. ( very few) I'd say the rails on the track are about 7 inches high off the ground. If this is the BG ( bridge guy)- then he's stalky, about 5' 9" and walks with a "duck walk"-feet pointing at angles. This walk eliminates a lot of people, as it looks like he has quite a severe, angled duck walk. If they have his voice as well, they should be able to catch him. I've also noticed many overweight people have a "duck walk."

two frames is not enough to deduce that IMO. Especially considering how he is walking along an old bridge looking at the floor probably trying to keep his balance..

Early on in DeOrr's case I remember flyers being sent to a truckers' association. Does anyone recall the name of it?

New Ideas!!! Aong those lines ( just jumping off your post) In another case I was heavily vested in, The Nathaniel Kibby Case, The organizers of the "Help Find" group had signs made for trucks - I forget what they called them. Just truck signs, like bus signs.
They had electronic billboards and used the same graphic.

But the other GREAT thing they did was have magnetic signs 9 x 18 for people to put on their cars. I had one on mine and it did spark questions and conversation from strangers and I am in a different state.

I have no idea how they did this and those people have gone back to their private lives.

:cow:

I've been gone for a few days due to a family emergency :( There's no way I have time to time to catch up on the last few thread's. Have I missed anything new?

The reward is now up to $218,000. LE went door to door in Delphi to make sure everyone is aware of the case, or so it was reported. Sgt. Slocum said they have logged about 10,000 leads and have followed up on roughly half of those leads. He said some people and leads have been taken off the list, which helps narrow down the investigation, but they still need people to give them tips.

I think it is assumed the bad guy is not tech savy based on the fact that there is a video of him out there. Meaning he wasn't smart enough to delete it from the phone or the icloud or wherever it was stored. Because the police found it quickly I think it is safe to assume they got it from her phone because they would have had to subpeona apple if it was in the cloud and that takes time

Not necessarily. It's possible the parents had access to her cloud. Some parents of younger teens do monitor (or at least ensure they have the access to monitor) their kids' electronic devices, SM, etc.

(This has probably been stated since page 5. If so, my apologies. I'm still catching up.)

Well crud I just posted a screenshot and can't figure out how to delete it. I apologize mods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that was one big screenshot #1!:dance:

[video=twitter;838065181146087424]https://twitter.com/ispperu/status/838065181146087424[/video]

[video=twitter;838064167387025409]https://twitter.com/ispperu/status/838064167387025409[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme