IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to put this to rest Abby was an only child. Liberty was raised by grandparents siblings were younger....

No children need to feel bad about ANYTHING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What are you putting to rest? DO NOT misinterpret my quote and imply something that is not stated.

Here is what I truly believe happened. Libby was speaking to a boy online and they had planned to meet up at the bridge to go walking or on a hike or just meet. I believe she was nervous about going alone so she asked Abby to go with her. They got there before the boy she was expecting to meet got there, and then BG who had been acting like a younger boy talking to Libby got there, the girls realized something strange was going on because it wasn't a boy instead it was a older man, I believe they got out the phone then.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
That makes sense, I agree.

precisely ... society really needs to take notice and alarm when children and youth are committing these kinds of acts

This is usually how a killer starts out they told me...hurting and killing animals as a child. Then they go on to bigger things.

I don't think they ever said who dropped them off...Liberty was raised by grandparents I think sisters and brothers lived elsewhere and were younger. I don't know about Abby. I never read her obituary... Did anyone else???

I just saw it Abby was only child...

here is abigails obituary. It shows her relatives

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jconline/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=184160552

All articles seem to only reference a "relative" as the person who dropped them off.

Like I said they are cowards I told my sisters murderer he was one....They murder someone weaker than them but are afraid to face prison time with hardened criminals...God forbid harm be done to them...

COWARDS

I'm so very sorry that happened to your sister!

What are you putting to rest? DO NOT misinterpret my quote and imply something that is not stated.

The fact that no children need to be blamed for another child's death...

That is a HUGE burden to live with.

Darn... I must have done something wrong. I was locked out last night. Not for 24 hours though. Did I do wrong? I also am curious if there is an easier way to get to end thread instead of page down and next page and page down and next page, etc... And is there an easy way to see if someone answers your question on a post? THANKS... in advance. I wish I knew what I did wrong. :(

to get to the end of the thread at the top or bottom of a page you can see the numbers of pages... just click last. That will take you to the last page of the thread. To see if anyone responds to your post the only way I know is to either find your post and go down the thread from there. OR go to your Profile and I think it will show your posts and maybe the responses? I am not sure about the last part. Hope this helps.

What if they would see that post...

Libby has an older sister. She is on SM as well including the adventure seeking gps activity. They all went hunting together in the area two days prior to the incident. I'm so sorry I don't have the link, it was posted today describing that Libby's sister dropped them off at the bridge that day. I can't imagine what she is going through. Y'all can also look at Libby's Instagram photo comments and learn about a third friend invited to the bridge that day.

couldn't find an IG, has it been deleted. what is/was the user?

My husband has asked me to quit talking (outloud speculations) about this, so I figured this was a good place to come.

I've fairly well kept up with this case with a few other people from the beginning, but there are more questions than answers.
I've also read a few things from the many threads here, but it would have been luck to just happen upon a post that asked the same questions I have.

So, if this/these are repeated questions/answers, will someone please link, or repeat them for me?
I've been wondering if anyone knows if the girls asked anyone else to go with them that day? Someone who wasn't allowed to go? Who may've have ranted to a father, brother, uncle, cousin, or any male relative that Abby and Libby were going? Or maybe they simply couldn't go, but still mentioned that the girls were going?
Did they post on Facebook that they were going to be there?

I was one of the people who, at first, thought a transient was a possibility, but now I'm thinking it might be someone who knows the area pretty well. Someone who knew they were going to be there, and when.

MOO
I think a possibility is that since the sister who dropped the girls off at the bridge is a premium member of geocaching there is a connection. The sister had already found the highbridge geocache last year. (Note: t's under the bridge but can be found while walking along the top- could be a reason for looking down too). She had taken Libby to four other area geocaches Feb 11. So my thought is Libby wanted to do more geocaches and since her sister had already done the bridge geocache and didn't want to go again she dropped Libby and Abby off for a few hours so they could find that geocache on their own. I have hopes that LE has investigated this angle for an online connection. I did notice one geocacher that seemed unusual was one who has been a member since 2011 yet has only publically logged one geocache ever. And that one geocache was the highbridge one and the date was January 2017. Is this something that should be reported or do you reckon LE has checked this kind of thing out already?

Here is my post in the media thread about the day at the bridge:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?329965-IN-Abigail-Williams-amp-Liberty-German-Delpi-13-Feb-2017-*media-maps-amp-timelines&p=13175131#post13175131

On Monday, February 13, 2017 around 1:00- 1:30pm, Liberty German and Abigail Williams were dropped off near an abandoned railroad bridge known as "Monon High Bridge," east of Delphi to hike in the area. The girls were dropped off by Liberty's sister. The girls were not in school due to a scheduled day off (snow day not used), per the school calendar.

Sources are linked in the thread (but that part was from the Heavy article)

It's never been released where they had lunch? If they were dropped off I go back to wondering if they had lunch out before they got to the trail. Maybe be wasn't at the lunch place but parked in an adjacent lot and they caught his eye. Who knows...
Please let this guy be caught soon.

This makes sense that he saw them earlier and started "stalking" them and followed them to the trail. It is also plausible that he keeps, a gun, knife, etc in his car. Not quite as spontaneous as waiting for someone at the trails, and semi planned once he started stalking them.

I don't think it is part of the abbreviation lingo here. I think the mean a Gif: format for image files that supports both animated and static images.

MOO
I think a possibility is that since the sister who dropped the girls off at the bridge is a premium member of geocaching there is a connection. The sister had already found the highbridge geocache last year. (Note: t's under the bridge but can be found while walking along the top- could be a reason for looking down too). She had taken Libby to four other area geocaches Feb 11. So my thought is Libby wanted to do more geocaches and since her sister had already done the bridge geocache and didn't want to go again she dropped Libby and Abby off for a few hours so they could find that geocache on their own. I have hopes that LE has investigated this angle for an online connection. I did notice one geocacher that seemed unusual was one who has been a member since 2011 yet has only publically logged one geocache ever. And that one geocache was the highbridge one and the date was January 2017. Is this something that should be reported or do you reckon LE has checked this kind of thing out already?

Hi, we are not allowed to discuss geocaching in any way, shape, or form due to moderator/admin crackdown on people sleuthing unrelated persons they came across during the geocaching discussion and subsequent web searches people were doing. Just so you know. Otherwise I"d be right there with you.

I don't really understand what you're saying?

He was another John Wayne Gacy. He was definitely guilty, though maybe he didn't feel guilty. Maybe he just suicided because his gig was up and because he was a complete douche bag coward?

I'm in Indianapolis. I remember this case. And I remember when they were doing the investigation at his Fox Hollow Farm Estate in Westfield, In. They were closing in on him. His wife had turned evidence against him and was fully cooperating with local police. He was actively being investigated for the murders and they were attempting to locate him when he shot himself.
Speculation back then was he was running on borrowed time and the police were only a few steps behind him (read: about to be caught) when he called it quits.

I am sorry I had the indication that her sisters were younger... I just looked at her obituary and see a sister with a different name. That must be what confused me.

But still do not blame her sister for dropping them off and say she should feel bad. I was supposed to go out to where my sister worked and didn't go that night. She was taken from there and murdered. I went there the next day when she did not come home and found her car and blood everywhere... She was missing...

I have always thought that if I was there he could not of got us both...but they say he would of killed us both.

Nobody has ever blamed the drop-off person for what has happened, either before or after the word "sister" came into it. No worries. I'm so sorry for your loss.

But still do not blame her sister for dropping them off and say she should feel bad.

Just to make it 100% clear, I in no way, shape, or form blame the sister or anyone else who may have dropped them off for any part of what happened to them. I was saying the person may FEEL guilty about it, if the primary caregivers weren't aware of where the girls were taken (which I have no way of knowing if that was the case). I do not think anyone other than the killer should feel any degree of guilt about it, and hope no one inferred that from my comment.

AFTM,

I am so very, very sorry about your sister. M.

I am sorry I had the indication that her sisters were younger... I just looked at her obituary and see a sister with a different name. That must be what confused me.

But still do not blame her sister for dropping them off and say she should feel bad. I was supposed to go out to where my sister worked and didn't go that night. She was taken from there and murdered. I went there the next day when she did not come home and found her car and blood everywhere... She was missing...

I have always thought that if I was there he could not of got us both...but they say he would of killed us both.

Only ONE person to blame here--- and that's the murdering creep. Not friends, not family, not sisters, not the girls, not the neighbors or the dogs or the park rangers or the man on the moon. No one should be questioned about their decisions except the person who decided to steal the life of 2 young girls and the innocence of an entire town. Everyone else will judge themselves harshly enough for things they could have never known would happen.

Same goes for you. You clearly loved your sister, as she (no doubt) did you. That murdering monster is the only one to blame. He was determined and there was no way to stop his runaway train. I am sorry that it weighs on you so heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay