IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still wonder if there is anything we can discern from the fact where their bodies were found?

Snipped by me. Actually, I do. I think it has to do with many geographical reasons. Reasons he already knew about because he has scouted this area and this land and created a perfect scenario for himself.

As you can see from Bob's great maps, this is an area that is surrounded by "hills". In order to run, they would have to climb or cross water. He basically placed them in the bottom of a bowl. But there are areas he could walk back to with his vehicle placed. And it was not very visible from houses or the bridge. I am also willing to bet that if we got depths of the creek, it is shallow or thin, somewhere right near this spot. I also think the land was flat enough for him to be able to "work". I think it was very planned. I will link a few things to look at. As you will see, I am kind of obsessed with Bob Saccamano's work on maps. I haven't seen him post much, since the threads started moving at lightning speed, but it was really good work that is helpful for everyone to look at (I hope you don't mind me linking so much, Bob!). I am convinced that bridge guy knew this area well from studying it. He didn't just "happen" on this perfect spot.

topography map:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-9&p=13176055#post13176055

Bob Saccamano's map of hills:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-9&p=13174585#post13174585

His map of where cars would no longer be able to park:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-9&p=13174629#post13174629

3 maps he did all together:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-6&p=13167569#post13167569

He even did access points on that road by the cemetery:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-4&p=13160379#post13160379

And here is a collaboration of possible paths:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-9&p=13174501#post13174501

Snipped by me. Actually, I do. I think it has to do with many geographical reasons. Reasons he already knew about because he has scouted this area and this land and created a perfect scenario for himself.

As you can see from Bob's great maps, this is an area that is surrounded by "hills". In order to run, they would have to climb or cross water. He basically placed them in the bottom of a bowl. But there are areas he could walk back to with his vehicle placed. And it was not very visible from houses or the bridge. I am also willing to bet that if we got depths of the creek, it is shallow or thin, somewhere right near this spot. I also think the land was flat enough for him to be able to "work". I think it was very planned. I will link a few things to look at. As you will see, I am kind of obsessed with Bob Saccamano's work on maps. I haven't seen him post much, since the threads started moving at lightning speed, but it was really good work that is helpful for everyone to look at (I hope you don't mind me linking so much, Bob!). I am convinced that bridge guy knew this area well from studying it. He didn't just "happen" on this perfect spot.

topography map:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-9&p=13176055#post13176055

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-9&p=13174585#post13174585

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-9&p=13174629#post13174629

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-6&p=13167569#post13167569

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-4&p=13160379#post13160379

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-9&p=13174501#post13174501

Thank you!:goodpost:

they might have been deleted if they violated TOS

A few days ago on SM someone posted two or three new pictures this person said was given to them, and it looked to be a different angle, closer up of the BG. I was not able to follow up on that and now I can't find the post but I wondered if any of you had seen that and what ever became of them? I couldn't tell if they were new pictures or just photoshopped old ones.

Or I guess I could have dreamed it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I want to put this to rest Abby was an only child. Liberty was raised by grandparents siblings were younger....

No children need to feel bad about ANYTHING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought it was Liiberty's older sister who dropped them off. Not that anyone should have guilt.

topography map:

I saw that the place is near to the cemetery, imo is possible that this was a ritual murder?

Totally off topic...

I downloaded tapatalk for my phone. Played with it a bit while logged into websleuths. It's OK.

Now I'm on my latptop, and went to next page on this thread and the whole page looks weird and yellow I don't like it at all!

Any ideas?

On laptop make sure to check very very bottom on far left to be sure the Style is selected as Standard WS-2016

works for me on laptop with that style.

A few days ago on SM someone posted two or three new pictures this person said was given to them, and it looked to be a different angle, closer up of the BG. I was not able to follow up on that and now I can't find the post but I wondered if any of you had seen that and what ever became of them? I couldn't tell if they were new pictures or just photoshopped old ones.

Or I guess I could have dreamed it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
If these are the pics I'm thinking of they were deleted. Someone had photographed the images of BG off their computer monitor at different angles.

It is basically manipulating a photo as you get light reflection off the monitor screen, distortion, etc.

MOO

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

I thought it was Liiberty's older sister who dropped them off. Not that anyone should have guilt.
It was, and the people blaming innocent family members for the evil acts of a d-bag have no grace.

I'm still of the belief that he catfished one, or both, online. It's possible that he was to meet only one of the girls, but she brought a friend for safety. With that trail being where it was, in the middle of a normal workday, there was very little likelihood that he'd meet up with very many people. I think he scouted them out online, then scouted the location out online, and with their help (Where's a good place we can hang out? I don't have school that day either. I want to meet you to get to know you better.). Then, I think he visited the location. Walked the woods and picked out a general spot that was out of line of site from the bridge, and the homes. The woods right now are not thick. I can navigate the woods on my property fairly easily right now. In the early spring as well, but by summer, even following deer trails can get tough. You can't see where to place your footing. This time of year, he could take them across the properties and no one would see them. The going wouldn't be nearly as rough as it would be right down on the creek side (at least as it appears on the maps). He knew when they'd be dropped off. He most likely knew the story they told their family to get to be dropped at the bridge, and knew about how much time he had. No one even started worrying until around 5ish. They could walk from the bridge to the spot where they were found in probably 1/2 to 3/4 hour. He had all the time he needed. Sorry for the book, but I just feel strongly that he's lured these girls from the internet. It's gotten common for predators to seek their prey there. They have the same maps and data that we have at our disposal.
It would be difficult for the catfishing theory because there would be soooo many tracks...yes, they can use a VPN or anonymity but eventually that is turned over to LE from twitter, fb, Instagram, etc. Also, teenage girls being what they are, she would have told people. Other classmates. Bragged, even. If this was catfishing, he'd probably be in custody by now.

That being said, given how open their SM is, I would think it might be likely he was stalking one of them.

Moo!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Or lets say he was a transient SK. Maybe he was sleeping for a few days in the nearby woods camping out until he decided to kill that day and then leave the area on foot.

He may have stayed long enough to learn the area pretty well to know to bring him close to where he was sleeping and knew nobody was ever around to bother him.

I dont think LE found any sign of him building a campfire or anything. At least not that we know of.

I lived in OK but my Territory for 12 years was MO AR LA TX. I traveled to many places regularly and knew the sites sometimes better than many locals because I often had time to kill after a last call not wanting to go directly to a hotel. I like to trail walk and fish, I like historic places. Many of the companies I called on were in small towns so it was often those off the beaten path kind of places I checked out. I'm friendly so there were people in those places who would have recognized me, my customers for sure, also people at gas, restaurants, hotels. Someone can regularly come through an area with extra time in which they become familiar with local sites. And someone would see him, but maybe never out of the truck or maybe always dressed in a uniform or camo so they just are not connecting him. Maybe he went into a command mode with the girls, one of power and control whereas he never speaks to the dispatcher or warehouse receiving clerk in that manner so they are not connecting him.
Just another possibility.

I can understand that but the problem is that in his composite he looks like literally at least a quarter of his fellow Hoosiers in his age bracket. That is if he a Hoosier. There are somemagnificent artists (thinking of the sculptor in the John List case) who could take away some of the generic mask that I believe he"s wearing and using to his advantage. Sorry for the typos, Is in need of another exorcism

You're just fine.

All of us folks who would never perpetrate such a heinous crime cannot fathom the horror.

If these are the pics I'm thinking of they were deleted. Someone had photographed the images of BG off their computer monitor at different angles.

It is basically manipulating a photo as you get light reflection off the monitor screen, distortion, etc.

MOO

Agree. Someone took pictures of the pics on their laptops from a weird angle. It seemed to confuse a lot of people, as some were thinking that these were never-before-seen photos. They were still posted this afternoon, but not sure if they've been deleted since then.

ETA: They're still posted. They show up as the first post at the top of the group page for me.

I lived in OK but my Territory for 12 years was MO AR LA TX. I traveled to many places regularly and knew the sites sometimes better than many locals because I often had time to kill after a last call not wanting to go directly to a hotel. I like to trail walk and fish, I like historic places. Many of the companies I called on were in small towns so it was often those off the beaten path kind of places I checked out. I'm friendly so there were people in those places who would have recognized me, my customers for sure, also people at gas, restaurants, hotels. Someone can regularly come through an area with extra time in which they become familiar with local sites. And someone would see him, but maybe never out of the truck or maybe always dressed in a uniform or camo so they just are not connecting him. Maybe he went into a command mode with the girls, one of power and control whereas he never speaks to the dispatcher or warehouse receiving clerk in that manner so they are not connecting him.
Just another possibility.

Ok I totally read this wrong the first time.....lol

Its like a real life horror movie, ...by the looks on the officers faces at the original press conference, and with all the man power and resources being used, it scares me to think of what really happened. I've followed lots of cases,and seen lots of crime shows,,as have all of you i know. I've never seen a reaction to a crime by law enforcement quite like this.

Hello all,
Been following this from the beginning and have a sequence question on the pictures.
1. The picture of Abby on the bridge, where is the BG at that point? Have the girls seem him yet.
2. The picture of BG that Libby took, has she turned from just taking the picture of Abby?
I can not keep up with all the responses to this thread but am trying##

I am sorry to suggest this, but it is very possible, that this may be the reason LE cannot reveal more of the video/audio. It is only my opinion, nothing else. We remember LE talking about the "criminal activity, that is about to occur".

I believe now, that the POI was in the process of pulling a knife from his right possible sheath (brown area on his right side). If you look back at the gif (thank you to the poster!) .I think we can all agree, that the POI is making a turn or at least rotating counter clockwise to some degree, possibly moving towards Libby ( she was supposedly recording the POI on her cell phone, unless Abby was filming Libby at that point..).

Look at the shiny area around the POI's right hand moving back and forth. Can you see it?
( gif not my work)
attachment.php

That shiny area, that looks like a watch (as I previously suggested) looks now like it is two parts:

attachment.php

attachment.php

This could very well still be just a watch, or a watch and a knife, or just a knife, something like this, where the end of the knife shows the metal end:

attachment.php

I am afraid, there is the possibility IMO, that the POI possibly pulled a knife, while charging towards Libby, who was possibly standing and video recording from somewhere towards the E side of the bridge (platform?). What happened next can only be another guess. Very sad.

IMO the POI looks like he was fully prepared and the poor girls did not have a chance. It may have happened so fast, no way to call 911. How Libby managed to record the video/audio or wherever the phone landed to still record the audio/video is truly heroic and a miracle in itself.

-Nin

Attachments

• unsub-walking-gif.gif
    unsub-walking-gif.gif
    153.6 KB · Views: 537
  • indiana poi work 3 4 17 copy 2 marked.jpg
    indiana poi work 3 4 17 copy 2 marked.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 532
  • indiana poi work 3 4 17 BW copy marked.jpg
    indiana poi work 3 4 17 BW copy marked.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 531
  • knife.png
    knife.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 548
good point, reminds me of Col. Williams in Canada ... no one could've imagined the rapist/killer would be a decorated military man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Williams_(criminal)

Just another possibility

It was, and the people blaming innocent family members for the evil acts of a d-bag have no grace.

True but none of that should have been posted . However now we have a post stating a completely false information like it is a fact.

I believe now, that the POI was in the process of pulling a knife from his right possible sheath (brown area on his right side)
................Snipped for space

I definitely think the brown "object" on the front of his person very well could be a sheath with the light object being the handle. It's scary to think about. The murder weapon could have been in plain site since the image appeared.

I also think the sheath wasn't a hard leather material but a soft leather similar to moccasins.

Far from facts, MOO

I am sorry to suggest this, but it is very possible, that this may be the reason LE cannot reveal more of the video/audio. It is only my opinion, nothing else. We remember LE talking about the "criminal activity, that is about to occur".

I believe now, that the POI was in the process of pulling a knife from his right possible sheath (brown area on his right side). If you look back at the gif (thank you to the poster!) .I think we can all agree, that the POI is making a turn or at least rotating counter clockwise to some degree, possibly moving towards Libby ( she was supposedly recording the POI on her cell phone, unless Abby was filming Libby at that point..).

Look at the shiny area around the POI's right hand moving back and forth. Can you see it?
( gif not my work)
attachment.php

That shiny area, that looks like a watch (as I previously suggested) looks now like it is two parts:

attachment.php

attachment.php

This could very well still be just a watch, or a watch and a knife, or just a knife, something like this, where the end of the knife shows the metal end:

attachment.php

I am afraid, there is the possibility IMO, that the POI possibly pulled a knife, while charging towards Libby, who was possibly standing and video recording from somewhere towards the E side of the bridge (platform?). What happened next can only be another guess. Very sad.

IMO the POI looks like he was fully prepared and the poor girls did not have a chance. It may have happened so fast, no way to call 911. How Libby managed to record the video/audio or wherever the phone landed to still record the audio/video is truly heroic and a miracle in itself.

-Nin
Nin,
Are you seeing any gaps in the imaging that may suggest they are spliced?
I ask because I've always felt that in one picture his hoodie is pulled up on his head and on the other it hasn't been pulled over his head yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member