IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
One thing that really concerns me about this case is the way all the many FBI got involved so quickly. It is almost like they knew this case was a serious one affecting areas outside of Indiana.

The only type of case that I can think of that could do that would be a SK traveling through multiple states. With the Billboards going up nationwide as an example.

I cannot recall another case where billboards went up across the country so fast.

It makes me think that LE may have already tied him to another known murder case. They may have made the connection quickly and that could be why all the resources were brought in so fast.

The scary thing is I dont think they know where BG is located or we would have heard about an arrest by now. I think they may know who he is and may even have a name they are thinking about but I dont think they know where he is.

It kind of makes sense that if they know his name that they would not let the public know because they want the BG to think nobody knows its him so that they can catch him. If BG knew that LE knew his name then he would be even more cautious than he already is. They want him to slip up so they can find him and make an arrest.

In the meantime I do think the public is at risk of this guy killing again. I think he would have no problem murdering again. The way he pulled this off showed us that he is willing to take some chances once he is ready to strike. A very scary individual. A madman or monster is a pretty accurate description.

I agree with you Hatfield. I stated basically the same several pages/ threads back.
I know I have never (although maybe others have) heard and FBI agent make specific mention the the national FBI director (Comey) has been briefed a few times as well.

Did I read that there are 3000 tips? Isn't the population of Delphi 3000?
Does that mean that every single person in the town reported a tip and still police couldn't figure it out?

I doubt it. There must be some really important tips from people in Delphi. Hopefully they are not drowned under 1-2000 tips that are from places too far from the crime to provide insight.

Just jumping off your post and in my opinion you can't tell anything from that gif. The gif that is circulating is comprised of two stills from a video. Those stills are not necessarily in sequence and we don't know what else is between them on the video. So I don't know how anyone can see a knife or anything else being pulled. JMO

speaking for myself, I lined up the railroad ties and it matches up to two photos of a half step sequence..also imo he's moving fast

I have participated in the Wiccan community in the past and you really, really need to research Wicca from reliable sources before you post something like this. The Wiccan Rede is "Harm none". Wiccans and pagans are a fairly benign group of people, think hippies of all ages, races and creeds. Don't believe the summoning of devils with pentograms rubbish you see on TV movies. It doesn't happen, but the misconception persists. The taking of a life or causing harm to another living being is ABSOLUTELY taboo and forbidden.

If you are getting them mixed up with Satanists, you need to remember that Satan is a Christian construct and as such is not recognized in Wicca.

(This may be my first post but I've been lurking for awhile.)

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

JMO
One thing that really concerns me about this case is the way all the many FBI got involved so quickly. It is almost like they knew this case was a serious one affecting areas outside of Indiana.

The only type of case that I can think of that could do that would be a SK traveling through multiple states. With the Billboards going up nationwide as an example.

I cannot recall another case where billboards went up across the country so fast.

It makes me think that LE may have already tied him to another known murder case. They may have made the connection quickly and that could be why all the resources were brought in so fast.

The scary thing is I dont think they know where BG is located or we would have heard about an arrest by now. I think they may know who he is and may even have a name they are thinking about but I dont think they know where he is.

It kind of makes sense that if they know his name that they would not let the public know because they want the BG to think nobody knows its him so that they can catch him. If BG knew that LE knew his name then he would be even more cautious than he already is. They want him to slip up so they can find him and make an arrest.

In the meantime I do think the public is at risk of this guy killing again. I think he would have no problem murdering again. The way he pulled this off showed us that he is willing to take some chances once he is ready to strike. A very scary individual. A madman or monster is a pretty accurate description.

Agree with every word you have said my friend. Scary indeed !

Did I read that there are 3000 tips? Isn't the population of Delphi 3000?
Does that mean that every single person in the town reported a tip and still police couldn't figure it out?

I doubt it. There must be some really important tips from people in Delphi. Hopefully they are not drowned under 1-2000 tips that are from places too far from the crime to provide insight.

The police have received around 10,000 tips. The population of Delphi is about 3,000.

I believe the attack was sexually motivated...not a ritual of any kind. He attacked them with that in mind and then killed them...or they would not have been missing their clothes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has it been reported as factual information that they were found "missing their clothes"? Could you share a link to that fact please?

These are maps w/o foliage. I based the locations on the msm articles and the map in the files (see map w/red x) Edit: The attached thumbnail shows points based at 1/2 mile and 3/4 mile.

Which is correct? I split the difference at 1/2 mile and put the bodies on Mr. Logan's property on my previous map post. The other maps attached here shows the path at 3/4 of a mile and the bodies would not have been located on Mr. Logan's property.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/19/police-man-in-photos-now-main-suspect-in-2-girls-deaths/
[FONT=&amp]The girls’ bodies were found Tuesday about a quarter-mile from an abandoned railroad bridge [/FONT]

http://fox59.com/2017/02/14/officials-give-update-on-two-missing-carroll-county-teens/

found in Deer Creek in Delphi about a half mile from the bridge.
http://http://www.foxnews.com/us/20...diana-are-those-missing-girls-police-say.html
[FONT=&amp]about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge [/FONT]

They were found on Mr. Logan's property. The property outlined in yellow and red belongs to Mr. Logan.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Threequrtr.jpg
    Threequrtr.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 90
Nin,
Are you seeing any gaps in the imaging that may suggest they are spliced?
I ask because I've always felt that in one picture his hoodie is pulled up on his head and on the other it hasn't been pulled over his head yet.

I think that's a great point and nearly everyone has acknowledged the difference of hood/hat vs. no hood appearance between the two stills. However, if you look at the distance traveled between the two frames it doesn't look like much. Maybe this is because the camera angle shifts as he may not be the focal point of the shot or he wasn't moving in a complete straight line?

Personally, I think it only looks like hair because of the light/shadow effect along with a low quality image. That opinion could change the next time I look at this pic! :)

MOO

32e57ae921dc36420c1701f0e702da7b.jpg

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

JMO

I agree with you Hatfield. I stated basically the same several pages/ threads back.
I know I have never (although maybe others have) heard and FBI agent make specific mention the the national FBI director (Comey) has been briefed a few times as well.

I have participated in the Wiccan community in the past and you really, really need to research Wicca from reliable sources before you post something like this. The Wiccan Rede is "Harm none". Wiccans and pagans are a fairly benign group of people, think hippies of all ages, races and creeds. Don't believe the summoning of devils with pentograms rubbish you see on TV movies. It doesn't happen, but the misconception persists. The taking of a life or causing harm to another living being is ABSOLUTELY taboo and forbidden.

If you are getting them mixed up with Satanists, you need to remember that Satan is a Christian construct and as such is not recognized in Wicca.

(This may be my first post but I've been lurking for awhile.)

Welcome Speechsound. It's a shame your frst post was a reply to something upsetting. We don't tolerate any faith bashing - hopefully a lack of understanding is all that is. In any case those discussions don't belong here, so if you see something offensive just use the red triangle button and alert the post.

(FWIW as a Christian I can tell you you are correct. Satan is not a being. It is an Aramaic word meaning adversary.)

Other than that....

:welcome:

Steleheart
WS Liaison

Mark Mendel, owner of Hometown Shirts in Delphi, has teal shirts and purple shirts for sale that say “Libby & Abby” and “Fly High Sweet Angels” on the front, along with the girls’ birth and death years. On the back, they say, “Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.” They also have a drawing of two girls blowing bubbles.

“They’re to keep awareness for the girls, keep them in everybody’s memories, and the money is going to be split between the two families and they can do with it what they wish,” Mendel said. “We plan to keep printing them until everyone has one who wants one.”

“Libby’s older sister Kelsey approached him about it and that’s how it came up,” Mendel said. “She wanted him to help her design a T-shirt in memory of them. Teal and purple are their colors, and they were both Lilo and Stitch fans, so that’s where the saying ‘Ohana’ came up.”

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_eee4d2f2-0073-11e7-ac58-17571dcf3b53.html

Has anyone stopped to think what would we be analyzing regarding this crime IF there had been no video of the BG, no audio of BG, or no Snapchat pics taken by Libby - basically no cell phone evidence? We would just know that two teen girls Liberty German age 14 and Abigail Williams age 13, best friends, were dropped off for a hike at the Monon High Bridge trail around 1 pm on Monday Feb 13th, that they didn't show up at the prearranged pick-up time of 3:30 pm, that police were notified at 5:30 pm, that searchers searched until dark, that their bodies were discovered around noon on Tuesday Feb 14th by volunteer searchers, and that they were murdered. And that these girls had hiked the trail before on several occasions and it was a place frequented by local area teens.

How different would the threads here look?

News media would report the murders, we could look at MSM video footage of the area.

What information would LE provide to the public? Would they give us any info at all in order to generate tips?

Would there be 6000 electronic billboards in use?

Seems the only things that websleuthers could hypothesize about would be possible paths that place the bodies where they were found. We'd speculate on how the perp got the girls to leave the trail and end up near the creek. We'd speculate on a psychological profile for the murderer or murderers. We'd hypothesize if the murders were by a stranger or someone who knew the girls. We'd try to find other murders with similar MO from the past. We'd discuss the possibility of the girls arranging a meeting with someone through the internet.

I'm not sure how many pages of threads would be generated on the limited info LE could provide.

I think basically we'd all be waiting on analysis of the physical evidence collected at the scene, hoping it led to a breakthrough. It will be months before all physical evidence has been processed. And we don't know if or when it will lead to an arrest. And will LE share any of that information with the public at that point? Unknown.

Just throwing it out there, wondering if anyone else has had this scenario cross their mind........

yes,,i do not recall seeing anything about them missing their clothes...would like to read that as well.

That possibility rings true to me and makes my hair stand on end. That exact thing happened to me and my friend, when we were about 12. We were sitting on a curb, in a parking lot by the local park. And weird guy drove up and parked, right next to us. Then when we stood up, we could see him touching himself and smiling at us. Did we run ? No, we both FROZE and just stood looking for a second or so.

Luckily a lady came around the corner , walking her dog, and it broke the spell and we both ran off towards her and he sped away.
That's an interesting theory that another poster initially brought up on one of the earlier threads. They were dismissed by others, but I can totally see where that would be a legitimate possibility especially regarding the points that you mentioned.

For one, I wouldn't put it past him. And for two, however disguising this is going to sound, he likely knew he didn't have a lot of time to do his horrific deeds.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I think that's a great point and nearly everyone has acknowledged the difference of hood/hat vs. no hood appearance between the two stills. However, if you look at the distance traveled between the two frames it doesn't look like much. Maybe this is because the camera angle shifts as he may not be the focal point of the shot or he wasn't moving in a complete straight line?

Personally, I think it only looks like hair because of the light/shadow effect along with a low quality image. That opinion could change the next time I look at this pic! :)

MOO

32e57ae921dc36420c1701f0e702da7b.jpg

I know when I tilt my phone up or down it changes the light. Is it possible that Libby was moving and tilted the phone in such a way it changed the light? And that's why the 2nd photo looks tilted?

.so they was found with their clothing missing or off? I did not catch that part
Speculation that has not been reported as fact. A photographer made a comment that he saw articles of clothing in the river from 75 feet away.

I have studied the picture of the BG for a long time, changed lighting rotation etc. I have come to the conclusion that the one picture he is indeed wearing a cap, trucker hat in camo, and the other picture looks like he put his hood (hoodie) up over the cap. He walks with his head down as to hide his face, the closer he gets to the girls is when he brings the hood up over his cap.
This tells me that this was a meet up and he is trying to cover his age. the girls thought they may be meeting up with a young boy their age.
This guy was not waiting around for a victim, this was a meet up. this is how he perps. There are zillions of men who go on the internet and try to meet up with kids.

Just jumping off your post and in my opinion you can't tell anything from that gif. The gif that is circulating is comprised of two stills from a video. Those stills are not necessarily in sequence and we don't know what else is between them on the video. So I don't know how anyone can see a knife or anything else being pulled. JMO

Sorry I should have been more clear that it was only my opinion based on reading through all 20 threads and based on many points that have been mentioned in this case. And partially on NIN's Illustrations. I think its still fair to say that the scenario is highly plausible and all IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme