IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 111979
Dont know if someone has posted this already but I know someone was asking if the water was shallow or deep. From this stock photo it looks like its pretty shallow.
View attachment 111980

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I'm guessing it's Germaine to the time of year, weather, melt, etc. But the day the girls were found, searchers in the water were filmed by helicopter in waters up to their ankles, as well as up to hips in different areas.

I'm pretty "hat-eating" sure that between the shallows, sandbars and rocks there was easy crossing nearer to the bridge.
And I'm also pretty sure his scummy azz was loitering in that area all day if not multiple days. I'll bet he knew just how shallow it was.

I'm so team "crossed the stream". As well as team "south side". Maybe I'll just list what teams I'm on:

Southside
Crossed stream
Hair not hat
Thrill kill
Killed at site
On the hunt, but random Vic's.

Many more but I've highjacked your post enough. Sorry...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

He certainly seems to have a lot of little girls in his photos, and oddly, no one "likes" them, which is very unusual. Who are they? (I DON'T mean by name, I mean in general - are these his kids, his nieces, etc.?) Or kids of friends he wants pictures of himself with?

Have had MUCH real life stuff to do this weekend.
Could someone please tell me if there is anything new. Or at least me worth reading through the 40 (yikes) pages I have missed...

Many many thanks in advance.

Justin Wildey

Holy heck skib. Do you see the sunglasses on his head in the picture with the little girl? Photo is dated just 3 months ago.
Did we find sunglasses at scene? I'm hopelessly behind lately. Ty

The photo they have provided is the best they have. You can't "enhance" a crappy image despite what movies and TV shows would have you believe. Think about it - where would the finer details be coming from? They don't exist, after all.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. It is amazing what engineers are coming up with that is not available to the general public yet. Then there is this...machines trained to learn and pick up faces that are pixelated.
https://www.wired.com/2016/09/machine-learning-can-identify-pixelated-faces-researchers-show/

Did we find sunglasses at scene? I'm hopelessly behind lately. Ty

There is belief that BG has white glasses around his neck

There is belief that BG has white glasses around his neck

Thanks snape394.
I have bet the farm it's a white plastic bag handle. Think he's got booze or bad things in his bag under his jacket. But it's all open to spec.

I've missed massive amounts of the discussions here over the last week. There is no way I have the time to go through all of them, so this has probably been posted before. I've seen the first 2 Gray Hughes videos, but I just came across the 3rd today where everything from the first 2 is put together. They make a VERY strong case that Abagail and Liberty were either carried (I doubt that) or made to wade across the creek. In 40 degree temperatures I have difficulty seeing that scenario, but this video shows it as very likely the way the crime occurred.

[video=youtube;HH3twaMV9Fg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3twaMV9Fg[/video]

This video is absolutely brilliant !
Thanks you so much for posting that, and thank you so much to Gray Hughes (I believe) who created the video :)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Confusion
I know there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest/agreement about my suspect, but I just wanted to add another coincidence. These girls were abducted/murdered on February 13, 2017, the cousins in Iowa were abducted on July 13, 2012, and Amber Hagerman was abducted (also while riding her bike) on January 13, 1996. At the time of their abductions, he was ~440 miles from the Lyric and Libby and ~635 from Amber, and within 80 miles from Abby and Libby. There's also an unsolved murder of a woman in Minnesota who was about 125 miles from him when she was abducted; ironically, she disappeared on Feb. 28, but was found on April 13th. I really don't think he's likely to be involved with the last one, she was a mother rather than a young girl.

Also, it says he is wanted for child molesting. Did you find any further info on the charge?
I'm uncomfortable sleuthing someone that may have been accused by a possible angry ex wife kind of scenario.
IOW I'd like to know the charge is valid.

No, it doesn't look like there's been an actual conviction. Because of that, I can't find the date or nature of the crimes. I'm not saying this guy isn't the guy or isn't someone who should be looked into. I'm just personally uncomfortable making him public on here because he has zero convictions for sex offenses. I would feel differently if he had been convicted and were on a so registry. It just kind of takes away from the whole innocent until proven guilty thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I did and am very sorry for any confusion I caused.

I was sooooo excited and thought we had something new to sleuth.

Instead I'm more saddened and disappointed than ever ., as well as embarrassed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No need to be saddened, disappointed, or embarrassed.

People are on guard for images that have been altered. It does happen. In another case that is still on going (Missy Bevers) there have been people in FB groups and Twitter that have photo shopped images to blend in a person's face taken from facebook or other personal images of some specific person with an image of the perpetrator and then claim they have "cleaned up" the image and can see who it is. They don't do it to be helpful. They do it to mess with people.

We just saw this yesterday with the images of BG allegedly from a different angle.

Abigail Williams and Amber Hagerman are IMO incredible look alikes,
Elizabeth Cook is also same type as Amber and Abigail.
All 3 abducted the 13th.

Abigail Williams 13 years old
abducted February 13, 2017
Delphi, Indiana
View attachment 111966

Elizabeth Cook 8 years old
abducted July 13, 2012
Evansdale, Iowa
View attachment 111967

Amber Hagerman 9 years old
abducted January 13, 1996
Arlington, Texas
View attachment 111963

And

Liberty German and Lyric Cook are IMO incredible look alikes.
Also both abducted the 13th.

Liberty German 14 years old
abducted February 13, 2017
Delphi, Indiana
View attachment 111969

Lyric Cook-Morrissey 10 years old
abducted July 13, 2012
Evansdale, Iowa
View attachment 111968

Serial killers often has a physical appearance type preference of victims,
so one has to wonder if all those girls were murdered by the same killer ?

Is this JW actually related to AH too? http://elpasotexaspeople.com/justin-wildey/

ETA: Sorry, ignore this the spelling is wrong

He certainly seems to have a lot of little girls in his photos, and oddly, no one "likes" them, which is very unusual. Who are they? (I DON'T mean by name, I mean in general - are these his kids, his nieces, etc.?) Or kids of friends he wants pictures of himself with?

It states he is a dad
I've seen several "likes" on pics with kids

Since some believe this is a train hopper, have we looked at train schedules?

Gray Huges videos are awesome!

I did not know there was crime scene tape on the southeast side of the creek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members