IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes! Thank you! I went back and edited it. Mercy. Will I ever learn North from South and East from West? Probably not. LOL :gaah:

Ok, hopefully this helps. So, I took a snip from that video. In the video they show that the girls took their pic at the end by the water (circled in yellow). Now yes, there is a road but at the OTHER end (as pointed out). So, if a car was to even try to get down to below the bridge in order to be captured in the bottom left hand side of the pic she was in, it would need to travel OFF ROAD (as shown by the green line) down along the tracks and park by the water (green circle). I just don't see that being possible with all those trees and brush. So, IMO, I DO NOT believe there was a car or cars parked there being blurred out in that photo based on this info. IMO

attachment.php

Attachments

• sus.JPG
    sus.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 444
They may feel as of now that information is not pertinent but may release it later if/when they have more evidence.
Or they may never release it. In the Lyric & Lizzy case, they never even released COD and it's been 5 years.

Does anyone happen to know offhand whether it is common for police to not report rape/sexual assault of murder victims if the victims are found dead and it happens to be the case? When the perp is still unknown and at large, would the sexual assault/rape component of the crime be withheld?
Yes. Because that would be information known only by the killer or someone he told. If they receive a tip or confession with those details, it holds a lot more weight in court.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Based on this video and where they show the L pic to have been taken on the bridge, roughly :48, I do not see any sort of road below as suggested previously where a car could drive down.

[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

Also, in this photo (in link below), you can see clearly the parts that were blown up on previous pages where someone made car outlines. IMO it is very clear that they are just shadows. From the trees. HOWEVER, there does seem to be some blurring (closer to the water) in that general location on the photos, but who knows what that means. Could be nothing.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpr...s-snapchat.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

There is a road that runs beneath the bridge, it's just not visible in the photograph of Abby. I can see a car in photos like some others, I just do not think it IS a car, if it was it's got a pretty big tree trunk poking through its roof.

Check out the Case Map. I also made an illustration to show what I am talking about. N 625 W joins the private road where I have marked, the private road then runs under the bridge to the property marked. I wouldn't dismiss the possibility, looking at one of the road blocks the police set up to distribute flyers and stop passing motorists leads me to believe they haven't dismissed the possibility either.

6nv3wg.png

yes! Thank you! I went back and edited it. Mercy. Will I ever learn North from South and East from West? Probably not. LOL :gaah:

Aww, I haven't heard this term except from my grandma. :)

Quick question.....I don't believe it has been confirmed but....those clothes that were seen floating in the water.....have they actually been confirmed as clothes and if so, were they confirmed to be the girls' clothes? Or was it just some random trash or random pieces of clothing that may have been left behind by someone else who may have been fishing, hiking, etc?

Another thing that's strange to me, IIRC, I don't remember a lot being said about the way the bodies were found. Meaning, I don't remember them saying there was a lot of blood, etc. In fact, the little wording I do remember them using had many of us believing that they must have been strangled, perhaps, because it didn't sound like an otherwise gruesome crime scene. NOT TO DOWNPLAY WHAT HAPPENED, of course!

So, having said that, why then do they (LE) make it sound as though the rest of the video is very gruesome? AGAIN, NOT to downplay being strangled or drowned (IF that is what happened), but for them to say that the video would give nightmares and not something they'd want others to see (sorry, I don't remember word for word what was said), you would think that they would have been killed in a more gruesome way........i.e., shot, bludgeoned to death, cut, etc. Know what I mean? Just........something seems off. Plus they made some sort of mention about the way they were placed or posed? I mean obviously they aren't telling us everything, but those things have been nagging me.

Hearing or seeing someone being choked and strangled, or drowned to death would be horrific and would qualify as nightmare material imo. No blood letting necessary.
Damn this is a grim topic.

Crikey lol Chrome crashed on me writing that post out, the thread moved on 4 pages.

Just a reminder, if you are posting photos they need a link!

attachment.php
This picture was shared on Facebook. This is the trail leading from the back of the cemetery (where no trespassing sign is) down to the river where the girls bodies were found. So it appears this is a well traveled trail.

I didn't realize the cemetery and river were so close. Google satellite images make the cemetery seem significantly further away. I can see now why parking behind the cemetery is a possibility.

OK yes, there is a road. BUT all those video demonstrations we've been looking at shows that her picture was taken all the way down the other end of the bridge by the water where that road is NOT located. Unless I'm seeing it wrong. LOL Let me see that video again.

No, you're 100% right. The bridge crosses the road at one end & it crosses the creek at the other.

To get any vehicle to the position people think they see one, ie. down under the creek end in Libby's photo, the driver would have to go off road & mow down trees from one end of the bridge to the other.

If that had happened there'd be no guessing whether a vehicle had been there - everyone who went to the bridge after the girls disappeared that day would've known instantly that something out of the ordinary had happened & the search would've had a very different sense of urgency the first night.

If it had happened, the tire tracks would still be visible in the soft ground by the creek now, so would the broken trees & everyone who's visited the bridge in the weeks since the 13th would've instantly been able to see the path the vehicle took in & out.

There's no car in that photo. IMO

My guess is that there are procedures which must be followed and then someone from the family would be needed to make the ID.

Sorry if I'm missing you're meaning!

I still find it odd that the bodies being found on the 14th around noon yet not ID'd until the next day (15th) around 7-8pm? 20 hours? Were there other missing people? Yet it was threads back that it was open caskets. Idk just seems odd, and on top of it being said about either the audio/video being what nightmares are made of(or somthing to that effect. Very confusing.

I did find it interesting reading that a sex offender not only was joining in the discussion. He didn't appear to be leading people in any specific direction but more like looking for info. So I don't think he is our (but who knows). Scarily the thought occurs that he was plotting out his own escapades. Yikes. In any case he was removed from that group. RSO's aren't supposed to have fb accounts in any case. Hopefully someone reported him to LE for a look-see. MOO

FWIW- RSO are allowed to have social media accounts. It was declared unconstitutional to forbade it. Much will be decided this year as there is a case regarding this in the Supreme Court now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, you're 100% right. The bridge crosses the road at one end & it crosses the creek at the other.

To get any vehicle to the position people think they see one, ie. down under the creek end in Libby's photo, the driver would have to go off road & mow down trees from one end of the bridge to the other.

If that had happened there'd be no guessing whether a vehicle had been there - everyone who went to the bridge after the girls disappeared that day would've known instantly that something out of the ordinary had happened & the search would've had a very different sense of urgency the first night.

If it had happened, the tire tracks would still be visible in the soft ground by the creek now, so would the broken trees & everyone who's visited the bridge in the weeks since the 13th would've instantly been able to see the path the vehicle took in & out.

There's no car in that photo. IMO
I'm not referring to seeing a vehicle in the image. People are referring to the actual road seen in the video on the south side of the bridge, near the water. There have also been photos posted showing this road. I'm not sure how else to explain it - probably best to watch the video. JMO.

No. Pages back people were saying they were seeing blurred out cars parked down there below where the girls took the photo (below the track and to the lower left in their photo). This is what we were trying to get to the bottom of. If in fact a car or cars could get into that position and it seems VERY unlikely IMO. Especially if you look at the pic I posted above that shows where everything is in relation to what we're saying.

I'm not referring to seeing a vehicle in the image. People are referring to the actual road seen in the video on the south side of the bridge, near the water. There have also been photos posted showing this road. I'm not sure how else to explain it - probably best to watch the video. JMO.

Is it true that the family went searching for them at the trails that day and didn't find anything? The bodies weren't found by LE until the next day. So this tells me that the murders happened elsewhere and the bodies were dumped there. Hmmm, that would definitely make me think that the suspect had a vehicle or lived nearby? Of course, just speculation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE will use or create a certain path too, when accessing a CS, so that nothing gets trampled over or missed or added. Just saying -Nin
I do a lot of trout fishing in streams. That trail looks very much like a fisherman's trail. JMO

In an interview, the landowner described the area as pristine (sorry no link). I think the audio alone would be quite disturbing. No telling what thismonsyet said or did. And no telling what these girls said or did to try and save their lives. It's not everyday that LE hears a crime being committed. I think the horror of the audio alone explains the emotion of LE at the presser. I get emotional just thinking about it. I know I would never want to hear it in its entirety because I would never be able to unhear it!

I would like to know what he means by the area is pristine.I would also like to know who keeps it pristine for him.I guess what I'm thinking, is that if he has someone who helps take care of his land perhaps they would be gone and when you return and perhaps they even said something to one of their friends.
Just a shot in the dark.

Regarding the road on the se side of the bridge. Google map shows that road ends at a house but others show that it extends beyond and circles back down to the south.

I'm assuming that road was built in connection with the railroad but the part that curves south hasn't been in use for years. I don't see any indication of it on Google. CNN used Mapbox and Commons also shows the continuation of the road.

Link to Commons if you want to use mapping other than Google:
https://tools.wmflabs.org/wiwosm/osm-on-ol/commons-on-osm.php?zoom=16&lat=040.590833&lon=-086.621111

Link to the CNN piece that contains a copy of the map.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/us/indiana-missing-girls-bodies-identified/

The house is located right under the "D" in Deer Creek. I would assume that the only part of the road that is private is the part when it adjoins the road. Based on MOO

attachment.php

Attachments

• CNN Map.jpg
    CNN Map.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 412
No. Pages back people were saying they were seeing blurred out cars parked down there below where the girls took the photo (below the track and to the lower left in their photo). This is what we were trying to get to the bottom of. If in fact a car or cars could get into that position and it seems VERY unlikely IMO.
Ah! We are talking about two things. I think we've determined that what people saw as vehicles was actually the wood.

Others are talking about a presumed private road that is near the end of the bridge in which it may be possible for him to have parked there. Although, it is unclear if it is blocked off from the main road, if it says no trespassing, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member