IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has to know the sp........landlord, wife, girlfriend,,brother, sister, parents, grandparents, gas station person, checker at a grocery store.....one person has to know him! #findthemonster

In my opinion, BG just needed to grab one girl as a 'hostage' to make the other one comply.
What an awful scenario to be put in. Do "x" or I throw your friend off the bridge. Ugh. What else would one really do with their friend in that scenario but comply.
This 'human' who did this makes me sick to my stomach. I really hope today is the day.

they may not have even been on the bridge when accosted, but your theory makes sense. I have felt he threatened to harm or kill one if the other ran .... thus one perp was able to control two girls.

The clothes he "wore" but no longer wears!

When he became aware there was a photo taken of him, he ditched those clothes if he hadn't already done so imo.

Maybe they should investigate this pretending g there was NO photo.
How would that change the investigation.

oh my, that's extra frustrating to think that some people may be so convinced that they have something important to share with LE that they actually call or email more than once and badger them about it. Unless it's someone who SERIOUSLY thinks they know the identity of the killer, in which case they should IMO call 911 or a direct line to the police station or better yet go in and talk to them face to face to address it immediately... but any other tip short of thinking one knows the killer does not warrant that kind of behavior. I feel so bad for them having to deal with that kind of immaturity.

I agree with all except the BBM. I am not sure it would be due to immaturity. Perhaps a few, yes...but some people may call multiple times out of fear. Imagine if you thought you knew this guy...wouldn't you want to follow up on your tip? I would!

I'll bet even here on WS we have given the same tips to LE on occasion. As long as it is meant with the best of intentions better to give the tip more then once then not at all.

I see where it can create difficulty for LE though.

Many people seem to be ridiculing this theory, but I think it's worth talking about or at least considering. IMO, it's no more absurd than some of the other motives proposed here like retaliation or revenge.

I personally believe that this was most likely a sexually motivated crime. However, there are some things about that theory that don't sit right with me. For example, many predators who attack adolescents do so not out of particular preference but because of accessibility and ease of control. How does that fit with the decision to assault a pair of girls? Two girls means twice as many variables.

Hatred, for either of the girls individually or for something they may have represented to his twisted psyche, could explain some of his behavior. And hatred as a motive doesn't have to be inconsistent with sexual motivation -- think of Gary Ridgway, who believed that he was on a moral crusade to rid the world of unclean prostitutes -- which didn't stop him from having sex with them.

I don't think it should be rejected out of hand just because the girls weren't his chronological peers. If his emotional self was stunted during adolescence, it could be the behavior or appearance of adolescent girls that triggers some sort of pathological rage inside of him.

All my opinion only.

I am not ridiculing the theory I was trying to understand it…. Not sure how far back you read before commenting but I first questioned how the perp knew they were athletes considering they were not wearing anything athletic. The comment back stated that perhaps he had saw them the day before practicing because today Libertys Grandfather told us how they had been doing that the day before. SO to make this theory plausible the perp had to have seen them the day before the crime, stalked them somehow to the bridge then attacked. I asked Apple12 for clarification if I was following the theory correctly. I believe part of sleuthing any theory would be to ask relevant questions. Im all about new theories but I would appreciate the ability to ask questions to those who post said theories without being called out…. Thanks :) nothing rude intended jmo

I believe that Breanne Voiles was a runaway that was found safe on March 3.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

You're correct. I acknowledge this a few pages ago. How great is that

Maybe they should investigate this pretending g there was NO photo.
How would that change the investigation.

I would bet he would still be wearing the clothes if the picture did not exist

I agree with all except the BBM. I am not sure it would be due to immaturity. Perhaps a few, yes...but some people may call multiple times out of fear. Imagine if you thought you knew this guy...wouldn't you want to follow up on your tip? I would!

SBM -

You say "imagine if you thought you knew this guy"... but I specifically said the only exception to my postulation was IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW THE GUY.

I said that IMO if your tip is NOT ABOUT THINKING YOU KNOW WHO THE SUSPECT IS, then you should send it in and trust that they will review it.

IF YOUR TIP IS ABOUT THE FACT YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHO THE SUSPECT IS YOU SHOULDN"T USE AN AUTOMATED TIP LINE OR AN EMAIL YOU SHOULD CALL 911 IMO OR GO TO THE STATION AND TELL THEM IN PERSON OR CALL A DIRECT LINE.

If someone's "tip" is NOT about the suspect, but rather about something they think they see in the photo or the hat/hoodie looks like it has a patch that looks like it's from an Oregon Truck Stop or something, that does NOT warrant calling/emailing multiple times and badgering them, and yes it is a sign of immaturity IMO to not be able to follow the instructions of LE and trust in them to do their job, or alternatively figure out that their tip is of such critical nature that they need to go straight to the station or call a direct line to tell them that right away. Attempting to justify repeat calls/emails for something OTHER THAN actual suspect identification information with "but I feel scared" is not logical, IMO, and does not work, IMO.

[video=twitter;839913661225320448]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839913661225320448[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
@AlexisMcAdamsTV 28m
28 minutes ago

Alexis McAdams Retweeted Sgt. John Perrine
With thousands of tips left to sort through - police are asking people to avoid sending in the same tip more than once

Just saw #1Nana's photos and text from her visit to Delphi posted on the FB page by someone (comment section).

[video=twitter;839913182097510401]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/839913182097510401[/video]

Sgt. John Perrine‏
Verified account
@ISPIndianapolis 31m
31 minutes ago

We are asking people to avoid duplicating their own tip. We review every one but you may not be contacted. #Delphi

http://nixle.us/99F3B

[video=twitter;839885543743893505]https://twitter.com/Gabby_Gonzalez/status/839885543743893505[/video]

Gabby Gonzalez‏
Verified account
@Gabby_Gonzalez 2h
2 hours ago

More
Ribbons honoring Abby and Libby adorn lightposts around courthouse, where press conference was held this morning. #Delphi

SBM, BBM, UMB

Interesting. That was not what I got from his comment. I'm not one who had a strong opinion about the Iowa and Indiana murders being committed by the same perp. What stood out to me about this statement was the LEO using the phrase "at this time" three times in one sentence. Is the reason they are not linking the two crimes "at this time" because they have no concrete link as in DNA to link them? I think that's a possibility. I'm still on the fence regarding a connection between the murders in Iowa and the murders in Indiana.

EDIT:

I transcribed the actual quote of ISP Sgt. John Perrine:

http://www.abc57.com/clip/13161830/press-conference-family-of-liberty-german-speaks-to-media
IMO Focusing on a link between the two could inadvertently limit tips. I.e., a SK did this and is responsible for both cases. Can't be X because he's never even been to Iowa. I also wonder if there are key differences between the two that further lead to it only being a coincidence but revealing that could reveal evidence about one or both cases that could jeopardize the investigation (e.g., manner of death). It seems they are very confident there is not a link. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I think PeeWee Herman sums up best how I am feeling about this case and not having any new information, staring at the same photos listening to that audio over and over...

[FONT=&quot]Pee-wee:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting...[/FONT]

Just saw #1Nana's photos and text from her visit to Delphi posted on the FB page by someone (comment section).

I would report it privately via private message to the facebook page admins and let them know that it's being plagiarized from another site, if your'e sure it's not nana herself posting them. maybe PM her here first to find out?

I would bet he would still be wearing the clothes if the picture did not exist

Exactly then he maybe would have been caught
Jmo they maybe should have held off on releasing that photo for a bit.

Geez, the plot thickens.
It never dawned on me that he may have never worn the clothes before
February 13th, only that he was not likely to wear them again.

Anything is possible.

I left after the PC so catching up.

This has been my secret theory since the pics first came out. His clothing looks too bulked up as if his regular clothes may be underneath what we see. IMO he dressed to blend in, dumped those clothes (or took them with him) and left the trails looking totally different. I don't put much stock in the MIB report as it was 3rd hand and admittedly likely rumor according to the teen interviewed..

No one noticed him coming or going.

:cow:

Exactly then he maybe would have been caught
Jmo they maybe should have held off on releasing that photo for a bit.

I disagree because, obviously, there was a better chance of someone recognizing him from the photo than from a written description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid