IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO about the search being called off. The area where the girls were found and areas surrounding it are probably very difficult terrain to walk during daylight hours when you can see where you are stepping. The bridge itself looks dangerous and it would have been pitch black. Torches wouldn't be much help IMO.
Also they have to think about the safety and wellbeing of the searches. If one was to say fall in a river and get Into trouble thats another search and rescue they will have to do which puts others in danger.
IMO these poor girls were dead before the pick up time and BG was long gone by then so searching through the night wouldn't have saved them or caught BG.
It's quite tense on here tonight and not nice to read some comments. I'm new on here and have followed this since thread 1 and I've learnt to scroll and roll as you say.
Yes it's tedious going over and over the same thing's and people demanding a link or proof of what you say but Please don't get the thread closed.

Holy macaroni thread 25!!!!!
It will be a month in a few days.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
BBM Its sad isn't it? I was hoping for an arrest.

I think one of the thing that is so frustrating in this case is that one of the victims tried to leave LE evidence of what happened to them and yet they still can't ID this guy. It's so frustrating for all of us bc we see the pictures and the more you look at him you just keep thinking, if only the perp would lift his head just a fraction higher we could make out his face and so fourth. The more you study the picture the more you want to try and see what you are missing. But the sad truth is LE can only work with what they have, and I think unfortuantly in this case it just can't be solve off of the pictures alone. They are no doubt the clearest screen grab that LE could make to identify and I'm sure if there was some way to make the pixels more clear they would have done it. The truth is no matter how bad LE wants to solve this they can only work with what they have. This guy is so darn normal looking that I think he could be anybody. My speculation is that the minimal video that LE has probably isn't much more than the two images that they have isolated, Does anybody really believe that they would be holding something back if they honestly thought it would help to identify this guy? I don't and I think unfortunitly its going to take a break that none of us is going to be able to provide. LE can only work with what evidence they have and I think it goes without saying that they are doing everything in their ability to find him......MOO

I wonder what data can be retrieved from cell phone signal towers.

If they can provide a list of devices in the area?...
What I have seen, and I think it is now SOP, LE does a tower dump - they get warrants for each cell service provider in the area and request listings for all tower traffic in the area at the time frame they are interested in. This dump does not include identifying information. Then if pings are noted in the same place as the victim's phone they get a specific warrant for each cell number of interest which would include the owner ID's.

Not exact but just what I have seen in cases specifically the Jessica Ridgeway case.

MOO

I wonder if the family member (was it Libby's older sister who also dropped them of there, or was it some one else? and if so; who was it ?), when arriving to pick up the girls at 3:30 PM, and they were not there, did that family member go looking for them on the trail ?

Anyone know ?

It was stated from the beginning that one of their sisters had dropped them off and another family member was supposed to pick them up later. I thought I read that when they weren't there to be picked up that the person who was supposed to pick them up went to the other girls house in case they had went there instead of waiting. I don't remember where I read that but I do remember it but without the link to verify it makes this MOO.

Please forgive me if this has been answered earlier. I noticed that we can discuss Justin Wildey in relation to this case. What happened to
the discussion of the man on FB that was answering and commenting on the FB page for the girls? he was quite active in the discussion and
according to a member here he is a RSO. The comments seemed to be quite tanalizing to the posters there... kinda like toying with them.
I won't mention his name as to adhere to the rules. Just wanted to know why JW (above) is okay to
discuss. How does he fit in to this case? Thanks in advance.

Look at the BG picture and then a picture of JW. His nose is to narrow to be BG, he also appears to have much broader shoulders...IMO.

This case is going to be on Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield on HLN in a bit.

I have to confess, I'm pretty p'd off tonight.

I'm thinking the feds are going to pull out soon, and this case is starting to go cold.

I always give LE the benefit of the doubt, but, I sure as hello hope that they are cross-checking the tips, and are going over them with a fine tooth comb.

Maybe some fresh eyes are needed. I mean ABSOLUTELY NO disrespect to existing LE on this case.

I just mean that perhaps a different perspective is needed to analyze, given they have been immersed in it 24/7 and are unquestionably giving 110% - they may be at the point of diminishing returns to some extent.

JMO and all that.

WG

"Both the girls are heroes," Patty said. They stuck together. I don’t know exactly what happened out there that day, but I imagine there was probably an opportunity for one or both to separate and try to make a break... But those girls loved each other. They were good friends. Neither one of them left each other’s side

"This horrible crime has torn a hole in our families that will never heal," the distraught grandfather said. "It’s the small things that seem to hurt the most. It's just natural to holler for them come to dinner; or in the mornings to get up and get ready for school.”

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...help-to-find-killer-somebody-has-to-know-this

I'm disappointed that ABC National News did not play the voice clip.. and neither did the local ABC station WRTV6!

Plus they only showed the photo for a second.

Come on ABC you can do better than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. That was ridiculous. I'm pretty surprised this case isn't getting more national media play.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I think one of the thing that is so frustrating in this case is that one of the victims tried to leave LE evidence of what happened to them and yet they still can't ID this guy. It's so frustrating for all of us bc we see the pictures and the more you look at him you just keep thinking, if only the perp would lift his head just a fraction higher we could make out his face and so fourth. The more you study the picture the more you want to try and see what you are missing. But the sad truth is LE can only work with what they have, and I think unfortuantly in this case it just can't be solve off of the pictures alone. They are no doubt the clearest screen grab that LE could make to identify and I'm sure if there was some way to make the pixels more clear they would have done it. The truth is no matter how bad LE wants to solve this they can only work with what they have. This guy is so darn normal looking that I think he could be anybody. My speculation is that the minimal video that LE has probably isn't much more than the two images that they have isolated, Does anybody really believe that they would be holding something back if they honestly thought it would help to identify this guy? I don't and I think unfortunitly its going to take a break that none of us is going to be able to provide. LE can only work with what evidence they have and I think it goes without saying that they are doing everything in their ability to find him......MOO

I just spent about an hour reading through google searches to find a link with no luck - I know that LE said that the photo was already enhanced as much as it could be but that remark is not in print. I want to say it was the presser of 2/22/.

I know. No Link. :shame:

Per sillybilly:
"As per TOS, no discussion of orientation (unless it is known to be germane to the case. It is NOT !!)"

I assume you mean sexual orientation. If so, I completely agree. We could not even handle navigational orientation on the bridge. Seems that took a week to sort out. :shame:.

I'm disappointed that ABC National News did not play the voice clip.. and neither did the local ABC station WRTV6!

Plus they only showed the photo for a second.

Come on ABC you can do better than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know they barely showed a 5 second clip. I was very disappointed 😞

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hoping that LE will make use of PARABON SNAPSHOT - the DNA Software that can build a more detailed facial composite from the killer's DNA (assumption made here regarding LE having his DNA).

It's absolutely fascinating, cutting edge technology.

WG

attachment.php

https://snapshot.parabon-nanolabs.com/posters

It's amazing and well worth the approximately $6,000 if it helps get monster BG off the streets.

Please forgive me if this has been answered earlier. I noticed that we can discuss Justin Wildey in relation to this case. What happened to
the discussion of the man on FB that was answering and commenting on the FB page for the girls? he was quite active in the discussion and
according to a member here he is a RSO. The comments seemed to be quite tanalizing to the posters there... kinda like toying with them.
I won't mention his name as to adhere to the rules. Just wanted to know why JW (above) is okay to

JW is fugitive wanted for missing court on child molestation charges.

A member asked about JW and he was cleared by and given permission to post through a moderator.
The other was from FB which isn't allowed.

NEW RULE: IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. PLEASE SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ANY OF THE MODERATORS. BE PATIENT BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE TIME TO GET BACK WITH YOU

Photo of Abby was uploaded at 2:07. Video of BG taken at 2:30.how long would it take him to cross the bridge? That's a span of 23 minutes. Le says the objects in the pic of Abby at the end of the bridge are posts and not BG. He must have gotten on the bridge soon after the pic of Abby was taken or that really is him and not posts IMO.I seem to recall there was a gate on that end in some pics I saw somewhere. Not posts. All IMO.

JMO about the search being called off. The area where the girls were found and areas surrounding it are probably very difficult terrain to walk during daylight hours when you can see where you are stepping. The bridge itself looks dangerous and it would have been pitch black. Torches wouldn't be much help IMO.
Also they have to think about the safety and wellbeing of the searches. If one was to say fall in a river and get Into trouble thats another search and rescue they will have to do which puts others in danger.
IMO these poor girls were dead before the pick up time and BG was long gone by then so searching through the night wouldn't have saved them or caught BG.
It's quite tense on here tonight and not nice to read some comments. I'm new on here and have followed this since thread 1 and I've learnt to scroll and roll as you say.
Yes it's tedious going over and over the same thing's and people demanding a link or proof of what you say but Please don't get the thread closed.

Expounding on the question whether LE suspended the search at nightfall because they thought the girls were runaways...I haven't seen a single article suggesting that.

One article early on said LE considered an amber alert, but the girls' disappearance did not meet the criteria. It seems to me that LE believed this to be a real threat (abducted or lost In the woods). Jennifer.k mentioned some plausible reasons why a search might be suspended for the night. JMHO

http://www.greensburgdailynews.com/...cle_eb1c4e00-9528-5cfc-988e-6c557d0d7eab.html

It's amazing and well worth the approximately $6,000 if it helps get monster BG off the streets.

I think they would have an easy time raising that from the community if it would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member