IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
RL is looking BAD.

If not the Perp or abettor, looks like he may have some mental issues.

He's really pushing the narrative that he's the Victim.

And I have to wonder about his attitude to the Law in his corner there.

-

Yes, please read my previous posts about why a person might leave the murdered bodies on their own property.

Happy Sunday everyone,

I've been hitting dead ends in my sleuthing, but I did find that PO had a protection order against him from 8/2/13 thru 8/2/14 on the IN court case website. It doesn't provide any additional details so I will just post the image to potentially give y'all any ideas for searching.

One random and completely MOO thought. PO has a skinny frame but a beer belly. If he has been drinking regularly for decades, he may have some liver trouble. People with cirrhosis can have mental confusion; I've seen it in several elderly relatives. A big stretch here but just a thought.

58d1cbf01393197b559e7fc67e4dd784.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As revealed in public Superior Court records, one of RL's arrests was made while in the vehicle with another individual. The other individual was in his 30's, and had a similar arrest record with the addition of several arrests for synthetic marijuana or similar appearing substance". My knowledge of "Spice" is that it is often cut with dangerous, unknown substances and is highly dangerous.

How can I find that info? TIA
ETA:Found it

Maybe LE does have a handful of people they are looking at and RL is the only one they could show cause for search warrant at this point, thus moving him up, down or even off the list.
I think it would be so wrong if LE did not search that property inside and out.
And I dont think RL did this.
Jmo

Happy Sunday everyone,

I've been hitting dead ends in my sleuthing, but I did find that PO had a protection order against him from 8/2/13 thru 8/2/14 on the IN court case website. It doesn't provide any additional details so I will just post the image to potentially give y'all any ideas for searching.

One random and completely MOO thought. PO has a skinny frame but a beer belly. If he has been drinking regularly for decades, he may have some liver trouble. People with cirrhosis can have mental confusion; I've seen it in several elderly relatives. A big stretch here but just a thought.

58d1cbf01393197b559e7fc67e4dd784.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is HUGE!!!

I know someone asked earlier- not sure if there was an answer or I missed it. Is LE still searching RL's property or are they done?

Something else to consider in regards to RL being held right now...I see many assuming he is an alcoholic. Are there any MSM reports that have been released with this info? Yes his DUI violations are highly suggestive of an issue but is there anything beyond that? My point being that if RL is a true alcoholic and daily drinker (which is what I'm seeing suggested), he would have to be in a medical detox right now. Benzos and alcohol are the two most dangerous detoxes and dying is not uncommon without proper care (see more here: http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/alcohol-withdrawal-symptoms-treatments. My husband and I both work in the substance abuse field, and with ten years sober we have been on both sides of the law, so to speak.

I have NO idea if he is an alcoholic...I honestly don't think any of us can come to that conclusion without far more information, and to sentence him as such seems a bit unfair perhaps - although I have no love for those who drink and drive. But for a moment let's say he was drunk enough to do what's being suggested - how does an incredibly inebriated 77 year old not only navigate the terrain and the bridge but also control two healthy teen girls? It just doesn't add up for me that he is our BG...

One last note, regarding the meth mentions. Yes there is a massive problem with meth in our nation and especially in Indiana, and yes it makes people do horrible things, but where does that play into our girls getting killed? Where has there been any suggestion in MSM or from LE that drugs were involved in this? BG doesn't look like a tweaker or a cook to me, from the little I can see his face is pretty full and he looks well-kept.

In the public records pertaining to RL as a habitual substance abuyser, he was referred for alcohol and mental health treatment.

Do you happen to have a link handy? And I would just note that it is common procedure to refer DUIs for alcohol and mental health treatment (AA meetings, etc).

<modsnip>

Spice is, in fact, Highly addictive and extremely dangerous. <modsnip> it is 100% correct.

<modsnip>

My knowledge of Spice stems from working with people professionally who have used Spice repeatedly. One guy could not speak for two weeks afterward, and was hoarse for two additional weeks after that. <modsnip>

Should we really be talking about a possible mental health condition with RL?

in my opinion they would have not taken anything at face value from someone who just had to dead bodies found on his property.

Yes, maybe not face value per se, but rather, he had an alibi, it made sense, there were 2 murders to solve, and they just didn't get around to corroborating his alibi until a little later.

Hi All, I am new here and just wanted to add some of my own personal thoughts. Does anyone know the possible criminal history/arrest record of RL? That might give one a bit more insight into the personality etc of this individual. One doesn't wake up one day and start to lust after and murder children. There should be some indicators in his/her past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay