IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, if RL suffers any adverse health event in the next couple or few weeks, that might be grounds for a lawsuit. I'd love to be on that civil jury.

Because alcohol wouldn't be the cause of a health problem, eh? Please.

d749ffbe907b20d4b36a04f30e272241.jpg
d0ad6b0217d1918dbe7b5ecb55500424.jpg

Hmmm .....I am no longer fence sitting. IMO the BG is not RL. As another poster said I think BG has much narrower hips than RL and is a much younger, fitter man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I never saw it. Ever. IMO, BG is 28-38 (my narrowed guess is early thirties).

My mind is still open, however......

24-Hour News 8 talked with the attorney representing the property owner, identified as Ron Logan. Andrew Achey is representing Logan in an unrelated case. He said his client had no involvement with the crimes.

“I think it’s important for the law enforcement officials to be able to do their job and not leave any stone unturned and I think once they do that they will realize that Mr. Logan had nothing to do with this,” said Achey, attorney.

Achey said his client had a hearing Wednesday for an unrelated case.

“Well, it essentially means that we asked the court to set a bond or to let him go on some sort of community corrections program like home detention or work release prior to the fact finding or prior to the trial in the OWI probation violation,” he said.

The Carroll County Sheriff said for a short period of time they had to move Logan to a different jail for safety and security concerns. The sheriff said he’s now back in their custody and is being held for violating probation for the 2014 DUI case.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/22/more-t...ation-continues-in-delphi-double-murder-case/

I hate that the evil monster(s) who killed these 2 girls is still free!!!!
Hopefully justice will come soon.
I read a quote recently, may have been here on WS, said something like:
Justice may be blind but Karma has the vision of a hawk.

May the hawk of karma have its way with this evil person!

The closest house was not RL's house.

It may have been the closest house they knew the owner of though.

Also, while LE may know, we don't know for sure where the crime took place. He could have passed them on the bridge to scout them out a little bit and then followed them or encountered them elsewhere.

I'm not seeing what your seeing I googled it and see pic of a black dude and a pic of a Mexican dude with yard on his face.. bg is white... can u explain what u see.. What am I looking for in the robbery pics. The pic of the dude walking thru the store looks dark skin and isn't wearing jeans..

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

It's a video not a picture

It may have been the closest house they knew the owner of though.

Also, while LE may know, we don't know for sure where the crime took place. He could have passed them on the bridge to scout them out a little bit and then followed them or encountered them elsewhere.

The other house was at the end of the road they were forced to walk down to.

Which IMHO brings up BG's age. He must have been young enough to chase them.

I'll say it again.

MOO is he's never been on that bridge, and RL has no connection to this crime.

Maybe, maybe not. The fact is he's in jail for breaking his probation. That's on him. Rumors of him being the BG are just that, rumors. You are acting like he was arrested for being a potential suspect. Not true.

i think his foot looks turned a bit in because he is about to make a shift in direction. I think naturally they point out.
I don't...my husband walks that waY more pigeon toed.. And watching him wall and step is all same bc knees turn in... jus saying

I am curious if anyone has an educated guess what PO is wearing under his coat with this strap?
attachment.php

Source: [video=youtube;WC_YUvEkWJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_YUvEkWJM[/video]

a second image with it also different interview:
attachment.php

Thanks
SaveSave
SaveSave

I do think it is a chest holster and at 1:35 in video you can see the strap across his back in the jacket indentation.

This^^^

Just my impressions: RL and BG are very, very similar - but there is a significant age difference of 20-30ish years.

Hmmmm :thinking:

I was just thinking today about how LITTLE my own daughter resembles me physically. She is WAY taller. We may have some similar facial features, but I do not think anyone with decent vision would say she could be me from thirty years ago.

Is it possible that RLs progeny is so very different from him, at least appearance-wise, that one would not be mistaken for the other, not to mention BG? Like if one of them had a body type not even REMOTELY like BG?

Just spitballing.

Talking out loud here and my opinion only. I don't think RL is BG. Wondering if RL happened to see the BG during or after the crime (and is either a neighbor or helper on his farm) but helped him in an unknown manner. The police are using RL as bait hoping the BG will make a mistake and they are waiting for dna/test results. Building an airtight case on the BG. I feel the BG is younger than RL. Feel this was a crime of opportunity. Perhaps killing one of the girls right off the bat and took the other to an outbuilding then put her next to the other girl. Praying justice comes soon. :( Again just my opinion.
Now that, I have wondered myself..... I wondered is he's bait and and something will click and the missing piece Will be known. I think he had nothing at all to do with this, but I have wondered if they are using him as bait bc he is somehow connected not knowing he is, that this is someone he has encountered previously whether work, In passing.. Etc.. I feel rl is completely innocent...

I do think it is a chest holster and at 1:35 in video you can see the strap across his back in the jacket indentation.

BG had these indentations on the front of his blue jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay