IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much to the people who found MSM links for the LE quotes regarding Libby's video. I think I managed to hit 'thanks' on all of the posts. I will collate them and ask the mods to include it in a post on the first page so that they're together and can be easily found.

For anyone interested in the work this person does google @ seeing infrared (type as one word), I stumbled on it days ago. Helps if you have access to a high resolution and a large screen

The alleged face is also a person who gave an on camera interview so easy to capture and manipulate into the original with basic photo editing skill. I'm skeptical at this point.

The crime scene tape is further downhill from the cameraman below. And it is approximately 50 or so feet ahead of him. Compared to the rest of the terrain the crime scene area is relatively flat. The tape appears higher because you are seeing it behind trees that are at an angle because they are on the slope of the hill. While the crime scene tape is probably uneven the best indication of its height from the ground is seen at the right hand side corner. There are pictures from the Fox59 Twitter (maybe on the media thread) that show that at that right corner the tape goes around a smaller tree just slightly right of the bigger tree at that corner and that particular photo would show how high off the ground it is - maybe 3 1/2 to 4 feet. I don't have that photo handy but maybe someone else does.

Thank you so much. I understand now. You are one of the kindest posters. You could teach lessons on niceness. Moo.

Regarding the video Libby recorded. Quotes are ONLY from law enforcement.

"Imagine what that must be like, it’s generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep,” said Carter.

The recording was longer than what has been released. Police won’t release anymore to protect the integrity of the investigation, but they’ve seen the video and likely won’t be able to stop thinking about it.

http://web.archive.org/web/20170223...ore-her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/

Note: the "stuff of nightmares" quote was not from cited as being from LE, it was from a 'source familiar with the investigation'.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...-indiana-murder-mystery-as-reward-reaches-50g

LE has stated that they believe man in the video (BG, or 'Bridge Guy') "participated in" the murders of Libby and Abby.

Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum said review of the evidence leads investigators to believe that the man in the photo — at the very least — participated in the killing of German, 14, and Williams, 13.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...graph-suspect-slayings-delphi-teens/98130562/

Also from the link above:

Slocum said the photo likely is grainy because it is cropped from a larger image taken Feb. 13 at the same time that the girls were hiking the trails east of the city.

Transcript from radio interview with Tony Slocum, March 23 2017:
http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

Slocum:
People say 'well hey, why don't you enhance the photo? Well we have. It's a photo, a still image, that we've created, as we talked a little bit earlier, from Liberty's phone. It's a video. So we made a picture out of it. That's why it's blurred. (interviewer, over the top: 'it's a big blow up'). Right. (12:47)

Also from the above radio interview: Libby started to record out of fear (there was an MSM report saying 'felt threatened' but I haven't found that link yet):
To have the wherewithall when you're ... she probably was just as afraid as all get out, I can't imagine how scared she would have been at that time." (5:14)

Another point from the interview:
* BG was almost certainly talking to Libby and Abby when he said 'down the hill'.

I have alerted this post so that the mods see it, hopefully it can be posted on the first page of new threads. That way the LE quotes are all together, easy to find along with their links, and it will save pages of discussion. I am usually in bed when a new thread starts (also the threads close overnight US time, which is mid afternoon for me) so I'm unlikely to be able to post it myself.

They have said that the images they released were enhanced. I'm trying to find a link.

I believe the ISP officer stated it in a radio interview yesterday or day before. It was in response to the question "why haven't you guys given a clearer or more enhanced photo?"(something to that effect, and he explained that it was taken from video and that it had been enhanced somewhat, as if to suggest it was the best they could do given the circumstances.

-
The LE on the Podcast, was it Slocum?
He said the Liberty started filming/recording the BG out of fear.

I suspect we know more than some think. The Police are wanting when it comes to info, imo

-

I'm looking for an MSM link to this one too! I know I read it somewhere ....

Please read this first:
http://www.heraldbulletin.com/news/...cle_408284c6-05cc-11e7-a8f2-5f32353ab384.html

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT one for far fetched or crazy theories, I prefer to stick to the facts, BUT this article that was brought to my attention got my wheels spinning. And so I wanted to share my thoughts. I am not saying I think this is what happened - I'm using it as an exercise in considering a new angle, and alllll of this is MY OPINION ONLY.

Let's think about this, the drug bust angle:

1. IMO no one is going to be doing a drug deal out on the paths, certainly not one large enough that it would merit a double homicide, let alone the killing of two young innocent girls. Those go down in homes, or very secluded areas, it just doesn't jive with me that they saw something out on the paths. My husband and I are both ten years sober and have a whole lot of experience (fortunately/unfortunately?) with this stuff and I'm comfortable in saying I don't think this is what happened. I also don't think that it was just some whacked out tweaker out on the trails...they would haven been messy, there definitely would have been a sexual component...and what would a tweaker be doing out there? Just wondering the trails...Again it doesn't make sense to me...UNLESS...

2. IF IF IF RL is somehow wrapped up in this drug thing (no way is he BG IMO), and this drug bust IS as big as it sounds, well his property is certainly big enough to house some under-the table stuff. With so many barns and outhouses certainly enough room for a large meth operation - or even just for housing meetings or big trades. Maybe somehow the girls wandered onto RL's property and saw something going down, but even that doesn't speak to me as being what happened. Here is what would be most likely in this totally hypothetical situation:

If we pretend for a moment there was something happening on RL's property, perhaps one of the guys wrapped up in the drug stuff also has a thing for kids (not far fetched, right?). Someone involved in the deals (a driver who transports for example) may not be a local but he would be familiar with the area because of his dealings on RL's property... Maybe some of these guys are there on RL's property that day. Maybe, just maybe this hypothetical guy sees them on the bridge, or from somewhere between coming and going from RL's property... this is the only way I really see this being somehow related. One of the guys saw them and went after them. And of course RL, knowing if he tells what he knows (which may not be much right - he may only know that so and so was wearing something similar to BG, so and so left RL's place at a time coinciding with the girls etc) will go down for drugs, well then it makes sense he lied to LE.
But then why wouldn't RL have be arrested with these other guys? Not sure. BUT. We have been speculating about him being moved for his own protection - and maybe that fits. Because they do have those people arrested and maybe LE fears that those arrested could harm RL since he knows too much...am I sounding like a nut job? Things could sort of fit with this whole thing...

That being said I just don't know if I could really get behind any of what I said. I can certainly spin situations and look at angles and come up with hypothesis....thoughts?
I don't discount your theory at all. Very possible. The only thing that I can't figure out though, is that if were let's say a meth "lab" wouldn't they have taken major precautions? Fire trucks etc? Or if it were just a major distribution ring I would think ATF and DEA would definitely have been present during search warrant JMO

Thank you so much. I understand now. You are one of the kindest posters. You could teach lessons on niceness. Moo.

I agree - I always appreciate your posts, Jax.

And since I got the wrong poster - I always appreciate Jethro's too!

All those nice posters starting with J ... ;)

I believe the ISP officer stated it in a radio interview yesterday or day before. It was in response to the question "why haven't you guys given a clearer or more enhanced photo?"(something to that effect, and he explained that it was taken from video and that it had been enhanced somewhat, as if to suggest it was the best they could do given the circumstances.

Thanks so much!! I'll see if I can find it (or a transcript) online.

Three years ago.

Wasn't there another one he called in, but when LE got there they couldn't find anyone? So it was filed as a nuisance report? Or false report? Something along those lines ...

MOO just because LE didn't find the person RL called in on, doesn't mean the person hadn't hottailed it outta there by the time they got there.

I followed the Jacob Wetterling case in MN since he disappeared in 1989. His case was solved last year. The man who killed him lived very close, was the most obvious perp, and was one of the first on LE's radar. This is usually the case but the police and FBI tracked down 10's of thousands of leads and forgot the man who was right in front of their face. Don't look too far from the high bridge for the man responsible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If LE have no idea who the killer/killers is/are,
and they want the public's help,
I believe that they should share with the public/media wether they suspect that the murders were:

1. Sexually motivated (rape) ?
2. Thrill motivated (psychopat ?)?
3. Silence the victims bc of some knowlede they had about the killer, motiv (sexual abused one of the victims ?) ?
4. Revenge against some of the victims relatives, motive ?
5. Pure insainity/psychosis motive ?
6. Ritualistic murder motivated ?
7. No evidence of any of the above motives

Because the killers motive is SO essential in order to be able to narrow the direction in which to look for the killer and to what type of person, in your circles and surroundings, you should look for and pay attention to.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member