IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Australia and coincidentally I recently watched a program named Anita, it's the harrowing story of the brutal rape and murder of Anita Cobby at the hands of a group of 5 sick individuals.
Anyone that was living in Australia at the time would remember when an Australian radio presenter, John Laws took matters in to his own hands and read the results of Anita's autopsy on live national radio.
This was huge at the time and through the shock,outrage and down right disgust that John Laws did this one thing became evident, the public were angry these sicko's were on our streets and they wanted answers. :tantrum:
Had John Laws not told the public what this poor beautiful girl went through Anita's murderers may never have been bought to justice and ultimately it was a family member that sealed their fate. That family member/witness, Miss X stated after she heard what had happened to Anita on the radio she decided to get involved and help police and she really sealed the fate of these animals who received life sentences, their files are marked NEVER TO BE RELEASED...:laughing:
Miss X is still in witness protection to this day.
Of course I don't think authorities should release all the details of what happened to the girls but I do think they should release enough to make people talk, this case needs a good shake up and now would be a good time IMO
There is a strong possibility that LE does not need to release any more information.IMO

Yes. My husband volunteered several years ago with a local SAR team with our German Shepherd. SAR dogs are trained to search on a specific scent and this would follow a trail to that person (if it exists), or to the end of the scent trail. Typically what happens is that an item from the missing person is placed into a ziploc bag and then the ziploc bag is opened and the dog sniffs it. If there is a scent trail from that person, the dog should be able to find and follow it. SAR dogs are not trained to identify the scent of decomposing flesh, that is what cadaver dogs do.

O/T our dog

was also involved in a study through a local medical school in which they were using dogs to help identify scent of ovarian cancer in urine specimens. It was really a fascinating study, as ovarian cancer is typically identified only in later stages (due to lack of symptoms in early stages).

Thanks for the reply.that's what I thought

Well, that sufficiently ends the debate on the divers. A dive team arrived on the 15th when the Tweeted image went out at 1:41 PM.

Seems they had to be looking for a particular type of weapon if they wanted to go into the water.

Iirc Bundy abducted Kimberly leach from school when she went to get her purse? I may be wrong. Jmo

Indeed. I was the same age as Kimberly (roughly) and grew up in Florida. In the 70's we walked EVERYWHERE.

But for a couple of years, there, we were suspicious as heck over
white vans and VW beetles. They were the bane of our existence.

We thought any random guy could just roll up and grab us and that was it.

the reward money will go to the person responsible for his arrest if their tip led to the arrest

Once killer is caught some reward money should go towards getting search dogs for the Indiana State Police who can then be helicoptered anywhere in the state as needed. Time is of the essence when kids are missing.

There was also detectives spotted by locals under the bridge a few days later with metal detectors. It's stuff like this that make me feel confident that LE is searching for specific things because unlike us, they DO have a clue, maybe "The" clue.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I remember someone posting about searchers under the bridge as well. Someone on the bridge (with a camera) yelled at them that there was a pair of tennis shoes down there, and they were ignored at first, but finally the shoes were picked up. I downloaded a photo of those shoes (I have a file of pertinent information from the beginning of this case). The shoes were light bluish in color. After reading the descriptions of what the girls were wearing, I was sure they didn't belong to the girls. Please delete if not allowed.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 16807240_10154367874454632_7591706436180560015_n.jpg
    16807240_10154367874454632_7591706436180560015_n.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,844
new thread coming up Thread #39 is ready. This one will close in ten minutes.

Indeed. I was the same age as Kimberly (roughly) and grew up in Florida. In the 70's we walked EVERYWHERE.

But for a couple of years, there, we were suspicious as heck over
white vans and VW beetles. They were the bane of our existence.

We thought any random guy could just roll up and grab us and that was it.

How terrifying!!

wow! not only did I not remember this, I definitely never saw the photo!

I remember someone posting about searchers under the bridge as well. Someone on the bridge (with a camera) yelled at them that there was a pair of tennis shoes down there, and they were ignored at first, but finally the shoes were picked up. I downloaded a photo of those shoes (I have a file of pertinent information from the beginning of this case). The shoes were light bluish in color. After reading the descriptions of what the girls were wearing, I was sure they didn't belong to the girls. Please delete if not allowed.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member