IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I would not recognize any of my brothers from that image. Can't tell if he has brown hair or a brown hat, nothing about his face is clear, age is probably a 40-year span, etc...

But you can tell build , rough age and general description which narrows it down.

Attachments

• IMG_8610.JPG
    IMG_8610.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 53
But you can tell build , rough age and general description which narrows it down.

I used to think I could tell those things, but now believe it is too distorted to tell anything at all.

Why do u say that?

Because he looks heavy set and he doesn't look very fit to me from that image. He also looks like a middle age man and I can't imagine him being able to out run them.

My theory is he subdued one so the other one wouldn't run off.

What type of "man" would murder 2 innocent girls and why? What could be BG's psychological background? Found this quote from an article at Huffington Post UK "Published in the academic journal ‘Victims and Offenders’ this US review also confirms the police can infer a lot about who committed the crime just from the age of the victim. When a child is younger than 5, the suspect (equally likely male or female) is most probably from within the same family, not motivated by molesting, and tends to kill using their hands. When the child is between the ages of 5 and 12, the suspect is most often male, a close friend or a stranger, sexually compulsive, killing using means such as strangling. Finally, if the child victim is between 13 and 17, the suspect is most likely to be a close friend or a stranger, sexually driven, killing with weapons." Article>>http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-raj-persaud/child-protection_b_1950749.html

None of us here even saw the same thing.
Some say 20 others say 30 or 40 then others say65 to77
Some see heavyset I see slimmer.
The only thing we see are jea s and blue jacket

FWIW, I see a partial skull on a shirt. Possible the shirt is bunched up a bit due to whatever he has under the jacket and or what he's holding and it has a slight fold to it so it seems to be 3 dimensional but instead it's really printed on a black t shirt.

I see a skull as well.

Perhaps it is one of those neck gaiters/scarf with a skull on it. It can be worn pulled up to protect the face or down around the neck.

Having viewed the drone flyover and Nin's recent map I am of the opinion the girls walked back to the North end and along the track to the crime scene creek area to either a pre-arranged meet that went wrong or a chance encounter that went wrong. The bridge would not take long to go across and back and I do not think they would cross the creek. The perp may also have walked there or was parked nearby. I am of the opinion the girls bodies were missed on the first days search or the area was not covered by the search. JMO.

Agree they would not cross the creek pre-abduction. But afterwards, they'd have no choice. Perp may have been wearing waterproof boots under his jeans and certainly wouldn't care about the girls' comfort.

Because he looks heavy set and he doesn't look very fit to me from that image. He also looks like a middle age man and I can't imagine him being able to out run them.

My theory is he subdued one so the other one wouldn't run off.

I do think he grabbed one girl said that way back on first thread.
But I also do not see a heavy set man.

None of us here even saw the same thing.
Some say 20 others say 30 or 40 then others say65 to77
Some see heavyset I see slimmer.
The only thing we see are jea s and blue jacket

It's so weird but funny how we all look at the exact same photo and all see it differently.

I definitely say middle aged and heavyset from my perspective:)

Do you know if the address for the search in Peru was ever published?

Sgt. Slocum retweeted this today and the time says the girls were dropped off at approximately 1 PM.

Part of me believes or wants to believe the police have their suspect. No further murders have occurred. Let's hope it stays that way. The authorities just don't have enough to arrest.
I believe they know who the person is and they are trying to put enough evidence together to make an arrest. LE's silence has been deafening.

From what I understand ppl are not supposed to be walking across that bridge.
Am I wrong?

I've seen criticism of the families for allowing the girls to be in that area, unfortunately. Maybe the girls were instructed not to cross that bridge but stay on the hiking trails. We just don't know. IMO

It's so weird but funny how we all look at the exact same photo and all see it differently.

I definitely say middle aged and heavyset from my perspective:)

His jeans are baggy skinny legs.
Jacket and a sweatshirt under it I also think the dude has a lot of stuff in his jacket he's not as heavy as it appears.

Do you know if the address for the search in Peru was ever published?

Sgt. Slocum retweeted this today and the time says the girls were dropped off at approximately 1 PM.

That theory would explain why he took the bodies toward houses/roads...if he wanted them to be discovered.

It could also be the killer was inexperienced and it was a more spontaneous crime of passion or cover up...and the person, in their haste, chose a poor hiding spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i think it was spontaneous as well. i don't believe the person woke up that day planning to commit a double homicide. It just happened, and it happened quickly. . i think the girls likely knew the person,

Excellent point.
i just always assume the girls were dropped off at the North aspect. But we really do not know that for certain.

I've watch GH's videos numerous times. It's the only logical explanation I have encountered. The young lady who video taped the entire trail, bridge and crime area (Julie), is distantly related to Libby's family, I believe. She was so brave to cross that bridge and gather all the visuals she could in order to help in this case. GH also mentioned (and I'm sure if you ask him on YT he will tell you) that the girls were dropped off just exactly where he shows on his videos AND at 1:45 p.m. They were due to be picked up at around 3-3:30 and did not show. After searching for a short time, the police were notified. This is just what I have read. If there's anything which cannot be validated in this comment, please feel free to remove it. JMO, MOO. This is ONLY in regard to the validity and correct information as it relates to GH's amazing videos.

I've seen criticism of the families for allowing the girls to be in that area, unfortunately. Maybe the girls were instructed not to cross that bridge but stay on the hiking trails. We just don't know. IMO

I dont mean just them. I mean the public in general.
It's possible the parents didn't know the girls went there that day till after the fact.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4228282/Missing-Indiana-girls-13-murdered-say-police.html

There is a map showing dropoff but it may be media speculation.

ETA map. Credit for source is dailymail.co.uk.

It could be that's where they were dropped off, but the dot showing the location of their bodies doesn't match the other information we have seen. So I don't think we can say for sure. LE has said they were dropped off at a tributary of the trail and I believe they were to be picked up at the same place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy