Sweden - Guilty - Five Killed As Truck Slams Into Crowd, Stockholm, 7 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wishful thinking, but IMO, these truck drivers need to be allowed to arm themselves so they can kill the *******s before they go on their rampages.

They are going to have to have some kind of STOP devices that can be used remotely. The owners of the Trucking Companies should be able to STOP the truvks once they are stolen. There are devices like this used by LE in decoy cars used to trap car thieves. WE need a system like this is our future trucks sold.

THIRD SUSPECT ARRESTED, HAS CONFESSED, AND EXPRESSED SUPPORT FOR ISLAMIC STATE ON THE INTERNET

DailyMail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4390436/Truck-rammed-group-pedestrians-Stockholm.html

Police have arrested a terror suspect who has confessed to ramming a 30-tonne truck into shoppers in Stockholm, killing at least four people.

The man went on the run after fleeing the scene following a chaotic shootout, taking the subway and then a train to the northern suburb of Marsta, where he was arrested by police after people saw him acting 'strangely'.

The 'lightly injured' suspect is 39-years-old and was wearing a balaclava and with broken glass on his clothes when he was detained, according to local newspaper Aftonbladet.

The Swedish tabloid reported that he has expressed support for Islamic State on the Internet.

BBM

:viking:

A picture of one of the victims of the truck attack is going around on twitter.
The picture is horrible beyond words.
A dead woman is lying on the street.
Her legs have been cut off.
Her torso is cut into two.

I saw it at a glance. Hope I never see it again.

Here is a video of ppl running plus the truck passing (10 seconds, no casualties seen)

[video=twitter;850440469293264897]https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/850440469293264897[/video]

Related indirectly, fwiw.
An interesting, lengthy read with good photos for anyone interested.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/10...-nation-on-earth-sweden-syria-refugee-europe/
[h=1]The Death of the Most Generous Nation on Earth[/h] [h=2]Little Sweden has taken in far more refugees per capita than any country in Europe. But in doing so, it’s tearing itself apart.[/h] By James Traub
February 10, 2016
The Swedish Migration Agency in Malmo, the southern port city on the border with Denmark, occupies a square brick building at the far edge of town. On the day that I was there, Nov. 19, 2015, hundreds of refugees, who had been bused in from the train station, queued up outside in the chill to be registered, or sat inside waiting to be assigned a place for the night. Two rows of white tents had been set up in the parking lot to house those for whom no other shelter could be found. Hundreds of refugees had been put in hotels a short walk down the highway, and still more in an auditorium near the station.

When the refugee crisis began last summer, about 1,500 people were coming to Sweden every week seeking asylum. By August, the number had doubled. In September, it doubled again. In October, it hit 10,000 a week, and stayed there even as the weather grew colder. A nation of 9.5 million, Sweden expected to take as many as 190,000 refugees, or 2 percent of the population — double the per capita figure projected by Germany, which has taken the lead in absorbing the vast tide of people fleeing the wars in Syria, Iraq, and elsewhere.

SUSPECT (39), FATHER OF 4, ORIGINALLY FROM UZBEKISTAN

Telegraaf
http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/...&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=twitterfeed

The suspect, whose photo was circulated on Friday by police, comes originally from Uzbekistan. He is the father of four children and works as a construction worker. After the attack, the man took the train to the airport, but then returned again, according to a source of the Swedish newspaper. He was hiding all the time between the other passengers. Finally the man was arrested because he was behanving strangely in a shop.

How long have the man has been living in Sweden, is unclear. On his Facebook page he posted IS propaganda films, according to the Swedish newspaper. He also published a photograph of the wounded in the terror attack on the Boston Marathon April 15, 2013.

The man who blew himself Monday in metro St. Petersburg, was an Uzbek. One of the three perpetrators of the suicide attack at the Ataturk airport in Istanbul in February, was also a native of Uzbekistan. The Turkish security forces also assume that the man who carried out an attack during the New Year at a nightclub in Istanbul, also an Uzbek.

BBM

Related indirectly, fwiw.
An interesting, lengthy read with good photos for anyone interested.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/10...-nation-on-earth-sweden-syria-refugee-europe/
[h=1]The Death of the Most Generous Nation on Earth[/h] [h=2]Little Sweden has taken in far more refugees per capita than any country in Europe. But in doing so, it’s tearing itself apart.[/h] By James Traub

From the article:

This is so blatantly untrue that I cannot even begin to describe it. What might these shared values be?
Suffices to say that this is the mantra of the unelected EU elite who aim to commit democide on the people of Europe and eradicate the nations and all that makes them successful and safe.

A picture of one of the victims of the truck attack is going around on twitter.
The picture is horrible beyond words.
A dead woman is lying on the street.
Her legs have been cut off.
Her torso is cut into two.

I saw it at a glance. Hope I never see it again.

Here is a video of ppl running plus the truck passing (10 seconds, no casualties seen)

[video=twitter;850440469293264897]https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/850440469293264897[/video]

Omg, I saw that and thought it was fake. This is horrendous. I can't even go there. I'm so heartbroken for Sweden but I'm glad these cowardly pieces of *advertiser censored* will face justice and were taken alive!

Wishful thinking, but IMO, these truck drivers need to be allowed to arm themselves so they can kill the *******s before they go on their rampages.

What's the point of that? Then they'll just go for soft targets like regular car drivers to carjack or just use their own cars.
London shows the carnage possible with just a car.

What happened in the Muslim world in the past few decades to cause some to radicalise? Countries like Uzbekistan had long, peaceful histories up until a point. Uzbekistan is supposedly a secular democracy, albeit one where a majority are Muslims.
I think modernisation in the west, as well as issues with the USSR and communism, has some majorly negative ripple effects around the world. There are some fundamental incompatibilities between societies that probably weren't noticeable when there wasn't mass media, globalisation, easy intercontinental transport etc ... dunno just thoughts

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-07/stockholm-attack-man-arrested-after-four-killed-sweden/8427238
"I turned around and saw a big truck coming towards me. It swerved from side to side. It didn't look out of control, it was trying to hit people," said Glen Foran, an Australian tourist.

"It hit people, it was terrible. It hit a pram with a kid in it, demolished it."

National news agency TT said those hurt included the delivery driver, who had tried to stop the hijack.

Oh my god-- it was going so fast watch the clothing on the rack

May be posted 15 injured

[video=youtube;CCw3LpQPR4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCw3LpQPR4s[/video]

Oh my god-- it was going so fast watch the clothing on the rack

May be posted 15 injured

[video=youtube;CCw3LpQPR4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCw3LpQPR4s[/video]

Wow! Thank you for sharing this video. I have given myself a timeout on media. I just can't take it anymore. I have teenage boys and the thought of them being drafted or wanting to fight in this what will surely be a war is just hurting my heart and my brain. These stories consume me.

I haven't even really checked in (well only half heartedly) on the other cases I was following because I get in this weird funk when these terrorist attacks happen which are way too frequently lately.

HOMEMADE BOMB FOUND IN TRUCK, DRIVER DELIBERATELY TARGETED YOUNG CHILDREN

Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4392736/Homemade-BOMB-hijacked-beer-truck-Stockholm.html

Homemade BOMB found in hijacked beer truck that was 'deliberately driven at young children' sending buggies flying through the air as Stockholm terrorist ploughed into crowds outside shopping centre

A homemade bomb was discovered in the truck which was used to kill three people after the Stockholm terrorist 'deliberately drove at young children', it was revealed today.

Police bomb disposal experts found the improvised explosive device packed into a suitcase inside the hijacked beer truck.

The discovery of the bomb points to a planned terror attack rather than an opportunistic attack. It is not known why the IED failed to detonate.

A 39-year-old man has been arrested and held in charges of carrying out a terror attack in which a stolen beer truck was driven at high speed into the entrance of a department store.

BBM

This kind of thing is why I started doing what I do. Whether it's pure terrorism or simple street crime, these people make law abiding citizens' lives more difficult. If I'm the one thing that stands between your good night's sleep and the evil that lurks the earth, I only hope God gives me the strength to stop it.

Sent from phone using Tapatalk

Wow! Thank you for sharing this video. I have given myself a timeout on media. I just can't take it anymore. I have teenage boys and the thought of them being drafted or wanting to fight in this what will surely be a war is just hurting my heart and my brain. These stories consume me.

I haven't even really checked in (well only half heartedly) on the other cases I was following because I get in this weird funk when these terrorist attacks happen which are way too frequently lately.

It been an unreal 10 days...scary times my friend

This was the first time I could actually "feel" the speed in one of these and it was mortifying

Nice it had just started going

the Berline attack could not grasp speed

But the clothing rack blew my mind whoosh.........

And dump trucks have always just been disgusting (I do not know why) - since childhood! Their loud, and dirty and gross.

An expensive 18 wheeler can be pretty , and the sound of engine can be amazing moo.

But dump trucks yuk

I never posted it but there was a 35-second clip in Nice from a person that was filming the band and was panning around to show the crowd enjoying the show. And there is the cab thundering directly (head on)toward him/her.

Obviously by that point I knew what happened, it was strange, but it took me a couple of seconds for my brain to process that it was moving (lighting) . It was only the noises.

The sound/auditory process.

It was ugly truck head on.The noises of people being struck was awful.

Thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud over and over--but the intensity of the thuds were different when it struck several at the same instant.

And there was - a little- left right movement and you could absolutly "see" he WAS aiming.

That is just a horrible thing - our brains are not conditioned to see anything other than a vehicle who might hit something to be trying to avoid it. Not taking direct aims.

It was an intense 35 seconds and it took a xanex to calm down afterward

It did replay that night in my head-

it recalled Later,Steven SPeilbegs film Duel, but that was "fun" being scared to death by a evil trucker and truck

Not everybody is upset. Some are celebrating.
For instance, one out of many, a member of the Turkish Justice Party & Development in Amsterdam. with over 14000 followers on twitter.

@handesune
Turkish Justice and Development Party Youth Wing Amsterdam employee

Screenshot:
hahahastockholm.jpg

Other gems:

There's no difference between non-muslims and dogs for us. Don't touch to our Syrian brothers and sisters you infidels. #Sweden #Stockholm

"And whoever has not believed in Allah and His Messenger - then indeed, We have prepared for the disbelievers a Blaze." #Sweden #Stockholm

Meanwhile in Sweden:

Swedish anti-terror police - including a Muslim officer praised by colleagues - are pelted with STONES while arresting Stockholm attack suspects near migrant district Trump called a 'no-go zone'.
Happened near Rinkeby, part of 'no go zone' mentioned by Trump

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4393590/Police-officers-Stockholm-attacked-STONES.html

Here's Katie Hopkins on Rinkeby, she visited the area at the end of February.
If you dislike Katie Hopkins, please read these two reports anyway and imagine that the author is someone else. HRC if you like. But read them.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...PKINS-reports-Scandi-lib-paradise-Sweden.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4276942/Swedish-town-migrants-laugh-laws-despise.html

FIRST VICTIM IDENTIFIED: 11 YEAR OLD GIRL WAS ON HER WAY FROM SCHOOL

DailyMail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4393590/Police-officers-Stockholm-attacked-STONES.html

The first victim of the Friday's terror attack in Sweden has been identified as an 11-year old girl who was on her way home from school when the Islamist fanatic struck.

Her mother had previously released a desperate appeal for information about her whereabouts on Facebook.

The child is thought to have been walking home from school along Drottninggatan high street at the time.

BBM

RIP sweet flower :rose:

Just caught a blip on the news that something was deterred in Oslo, Norway. Suspicious act was thwarted--suspect in custody

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
permanentvacation
Back