Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - it previously said her "family" hadn't seen her after 7:50pm, right? But she was at dinner with Mr. rapper at 6pm. Did she go home AFTER dinner, if not, how did her family see her at 7:50pm. Or do I have that wrong....

:thinking:

Is anyone keeping a timeline for this case? TIA!

Just family members but any victim or named suspect by LE is allowed since Aly is the victim its ok to link those, right? Every thread posts fb and ig of victim that ive seen its the first thing done.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Correct.

Aly's SM accounts are permitted to be linked and discussed. :)

Okay - it previously said her "family" hadn't seen her after 7:50pm, right? But she was at dinner with Mr. rapper at 6pm. Did she go home AFTER dinner, if not, how did her family see her at 7:50pm. Or do I have that wrong....

That has to be incorrect, I believe her family just didnt have any contact with her after 7:50. She probably talked or texted with a family member at 7:50 and they never heard from her after that. I never read they were at finner at 6 if thats the case I woukd think by 7:50 she would be back at his house, I wonder what was said to this family member.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

there's probably a lot going on that the LE knows about but we aren't shared with yet..

but i think her phone dropped or thrown at the area where the town people found it.. and it had died because people were probably calling all her all weekend. the locals tried to turn it on before it shut off again and that's when it pinged.

I really do think something suspicious happened at the house especially if no phone activity after 8:50.

i was going top say the same. I never missed work and classes and I was always out socializing.

When I was 21, I had a full load of college classes, worked 25 hours a week, and had an internship that was 15 hours a week. Between classes, work, internship and studying (at that point I had advanced upper level classes that required a lot of time out of class) as well as a social life, it wasn't unusual for me to go to bed at 2 and get up at 6 several days in a row and function just fine. So I don't think it's unreasonable that she left one place at 11 and might go hang out with someone else for a while before heading home and still be ready for work in the morning. Young whippersnappers can handle that. These days it's 830 and I'm ready to crash.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

I thought they said its the last time her mom heard from her.

Do you by chance have a link where LE states that there was no phone activity since 7:51. I think I remember seeing that somewhere once but no one's really mentioned it. ☺ so I wasn't sure if that was legit or not.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I have three possible scenarios:

1. it was an OD and dump situation.

2. she met with someone and foul play happened.

3. she really did go out there and some type of accident, or there was a party she went to and again, OD and dump situation.

I really cant think of anything else.

Maybe 7:50p was the time she left the restaurant?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have three possible scenarios:

1. it was an OD and dump situation.

2. she met with someone and foul play happened.

3. she really did go out there and some type of accident, or there was a party she went to and again, OD and dump situation.

I really cant think of anything else.
#3 but I'm thinking party of 2.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

there's probably a lot going on that the LE knows about but we aren't shared with yet..

but i think her phone dropped or thrown at the area where the town people found it.. and it had died because people were probably calling all her all weekend. the locals tried to turn it on before it shut off again and that's when it pinged.

I really do think something suspicious happened at the house especially if no phone activity after 8:50.

If the Live Oak locals that found the phone set off the ping, they did it at 4AM Sunday within a few hundred yards of the Yuba City Walmart.

Someone may have dosed her and got the dose wrong - especially if there was alcohol. Imo

Something is still missing from this story. I am very worried for her.

Correct me if I am wrong
But i think the following has been stated, this is what i basing my theories around.

She was last seen at taste of India with 37 yr old male around 6pm

According to press conference she was last heard from (not seen) around 751 pm ( not sure if it was thru SM or Text) But this is also the last time her phone left digital footprints.. Also several family members received SM messages prior to 751 pm but LE will not discuss what they said in those messages

The phone pinged early Monday morning at 430 am near the Yuba city Walmart which is near where she was last seen. The locals then found the phone by the truck Monday (idk evening?) called police( not sure if advised to do so) but turned into a cellphone carrier store. Where there they turned it on to see who it belonged to and it went on and turned right back off because it was dead.

Now can anyone confirm, they found the phone before LE found car ????

Correct me if I am wrong
But i think the following has been stated, this is what i basing my theories around.

She was last seen at taste of India with 37 yr old male around 6pm

According to press conference she was last heard from (not seen) around 751 pm ( not sure if it was thru SM or Text) But this is also the last time her phone left digital footprints.. Also several family members received SM messages prior to 751 pm but LE will not discuss what they said in those messages

The phone pinged early Monday morning at 430 am near the Yuba city Walmart which is near where she was last seen. The locals then found the phone by the truck Monday (idk evening?) called police( not sure if advised to do so) but turned into a cellphone carrier store. Where there they turned it on to see who it belonged to and it went on and turned right back off because it was dead.

Now can anyone confirm, they found the phone before LE found car ????
It pinged early Sunday morning, not Monday, in Yuba City across from Walmart. The phone was turned in Monday but the Live Oak locals that found it, said they held onto it for a few days after finding it..supposedly by the truck..to see who it belonged to, before contacting police. They contacted police after the truck was located and police released information they were searching the field next to Walmart for her phone because of the ping early Sunday morning. They were told to take it to Sprint. They did.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I don't know what it is but something in my gut tells me they should have or should be searching the entire grassy area across from Walmart for signs of her or other belongings.

I don't know what it is but something in my gut tells me they should have or should be searching the entire grassy area across from Walmart for signs of her or other belongings.

LE searched the area 4/3/17 and friends and family were organizing a search of the area too (though I'm not sure if that volunteer search occurred, there were posts about it on SM and MSM covered it briefly).

The MSM links below are about the search of the walmart field, if you go to the map they are also linked under the description for that search.
Sutter County Sheriff's Department has conducted an area search in this location and continues to search their jurisdictional area based on the current investigation and new leads.
https://www.facebook.com/1464665053...466505397691/1450128388364823/?type=3&theater
Sunday evening friends and family are searching the field outside of the Yuba City across from Walmart for clues.
http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/35051858/yuba-college-student-from-gridley-missing-for-72-hours

LE searched the area 4/3/17 and friends and family were organizing a search of the area too (though I'm not sure if that volunteer search occurred, there were posts about it on SM and MSM covered it briefly).

The MSM links below are about the search of the walmart field, if you go to the map they are also linked under the description for that search.
https://www.facebook.com/1464665053...466505397691/1450128388364823/?type=3&theater
http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/35051858/yuba-college-student-from-gridley-missing-for-72-hours
I saw them searching a small patch for a little while then the report of the phone being found and the search stopped and never resumed.

I saw them searching a small patch for a little while then the report of the phone being found and the search stopped and never resumed.

The top red dot is 1844 Romero, the bottom red dot is the field they searched (that I saw) the white outlined areas is where I would like to see searched, throughly before it's mowed.
4f9982271b65448a5574cedca45cf7c7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members