IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually believe it's the young Girls who are intelligent ( recognized danger and trusted thier instinct) , cerebral and strong......not the Killer.

From the little info/details LE has given the public......it seems that the Girls were best friends and in the face of danger stuck together....to me that is inspirational and encouraging of the human spirit( in a murder case that can zap anyones idea of hope )

My opinions only...

- The Killer managed to to get filmed and have his voice recorded.....and from LE recent statements possibly left DNA at the crime scene......nor did the Killer bury the bodies to give the Killer time/ eliminate evidence and throw off LE

Killer is not a highly intelligent person or a person who planned or committed violent crimes in the past.....this was just a crime of opportunity made by someone who is undiciplined and mentally gone....

while these types of crimes usually make me lose hope.....for some reason the strength and smarts these 2 children showed motivate and inspire......we could all learn from Abigail and Libby.....true friends true strength.

I believe that LE will find the Killer .......

O you mean gang graffiti that you have seen in town?
Yes... in the last couple of years i have seen gang graffiti. Not often... looking to see if i can find any new articles related to graffiti issues.

None recently

I also saw someone ask about our local sherriff having a twitter. Not that i am aware of. They did make a post on the sherrif dept fb account. Not sure if i can share. I am still trying to figure out the rules.

There have been gang tags around here. I cannot say for sure they were MS13 but I think they were. I have seen them, just can't remember. They stuck out because peoole don't typically do that around here. Woth the exception od a few bridge's usually done by high school kids.

Do you live close to Delphi? Not asking for a location but you're near, right?

I also saw someone ask about our local sherriff having a twitter. Not that i am aware of. They did make a post on the sherrif dept fb account. Not sure if i can share. I am still trying to figure out the rules.

That was me. I looked and saw his name mentioned in ISP tweets but no official account for the sheriff.

I think you can cite official LE or MSM Facebook and Twitter accounts, just not personal ones where the information may be gossip and lacking facts.

That was me. I looked and saw his name mentioned in ISP tweets but no official account for the sheriff.

I think you can cite official LE or MSM Facebook and Twitter accounts, just not personal ones where the information may be gossip and lacking facts.
Better not get me in trouble. Lol

It isn't anything informative... just rumors were starting to swirl on local fb groups... so thry had do send out another "do not" reminder...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1475178275839212&id=277117765645275

"Please do not post pictures of people you think are suspects to the homicide on our facebook page. If you do so, it will be removed. If you have a tip, it can be sent to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or
call 844-459-5786.
Thank you."

Was that MS-13? It'd be interesting to see if they are known to be active in Indiana.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/03/us/ms-13-gang-explained-street-gang-international/
Like I said. I can't recall, it was a couple of years ago. I'll keep an eye out because I know i have seen it more than once... just not sure how recent it has been.

I almost debated in sharing because i didnt want to feed into this theory. Just when she posted about it, it sparked a memory.

I edited my original post to state that i wasnt sure it is was ms13.

FBI arriving early: I believe that was possibly solved yesterday. A poster stated an FBI agent lived nearby so helped evening/early morning search even before bodies found.

It's not uncommon for the FBI to assist in searches like this if their help is requested. My spouse is a special agent and has helped search for a few different minors who had recently gone missing, even though his squad does not specifically work missing children cases.

Even if an arrest came today or tomorrow, the trial will be a long way off. Any opinion on change of venue if the killer turns out to be a local or not? Even if a judge permits cameras, I expect the more graphic details to be blacked out.

I can guarantee you there would be a change of venue but not sure it would be enough for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can guarantee you there would be a change of venue but not sure it would be enough for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and jury selection will be crucial for both prosecution and defense

OK so this blue jacket on BG has been really bothering me for weeks!!!! I sew a lot and so the front closure has just not made sense to me. I've looked at hunting, military, work, rain...every type of jacket and I finally figured it out!

IMO it is a conceal and carry jacket

Watch the video on how these work!! they can have a closure that allows access to the gun and they are ambidextrous !!!!

If LE can just trace this jacket!!! It's probably slightly older.
[video=youtube;gXImTzwo4tk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXImTzwo4tk[/video]
Screen shot 2017-04-13 at 7.16.32 PM.pngScreen shot 2017-04-11 at 9.46.00 AM.png

Like I said. I can't recall, it was a couple of years ago. I'll keep an eye out because I know i have seen it more than once... just not sure how recent it has been.

I almost debated in sharing because i didnt want to feed into this theory. Just when she posted about it, it sparked a memory.

I edited my original post to state that i wasnt sure it is was ms13.

Are you the poster who noticed the portable roadway signs seeking information were gone?

Come on - it's been two months & nothing?

IMO - this reminds me of the Missy Bevers case, killer caught on camera - it's almost been a year.

Call me a "Debbie Downer", but LE has no clue who BG is - IMO.

This has taken way too long.

OK so this blue jacket on BG has been really bothering me for weeks!!!! I sew a lot and so the front closure has just not made sense to me. I've looked at hunting, military, work, rain...every type of jacket and I finally figured it out!

IMO it is a conceal and carry jacket

Watch the video on how these work!! they can have a closure that allows access to the gun and they are ambidextrous !!!!

If LE can just trace this jacket!!! It's probably slightly older.
[video=youtube;gXImTzwo4tk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXImTzwo4tk[/video]
View attachment 114907View attachment 114908

Wow i wonder if there are any army surplus stores in the delphi area?

Yes bemused... for some reason it isn't letting me quote you.

The purpose of the Scanner Thread is for those who listen to police, EMT, Fire, radio frequency channels to relay what is relevant happening in the area at the time. It is NOT meant to be a discussion thread at all. Simply informative. Most important - the link to the private Scanner thread can be linked here, HOWEVER, the info may not be brought up to this public thread. What's released in the Scanner thread, stays in the Scanner thread. There are a number of reasons for that. An important one is because even if accurate and actually case related, there may be communication released via radio that LE would not want published in a public format. #1 priority is always to protect the integrity of the investigation.

As I said above, it is not meant to be a discussion thread. Simply for information purposes. Usually discussed in real time, however my understanding is this one has a "playback" option. I will go down there and take a look at what is going on.

Thank you beach!

That's why it's so completely irresponsible - besides being plagiarism - to copy the transcripts meticulously created by a WS member and then post them on a SM site. The Scanner Thread is kept private. It is not publicly accessible for all the reasons beach just described.

All IMO

-Nin

IMO - we have nothing to sleuth anymore - except our theories - which is okay.
We're not allowed to bring SM "rumors" on WS, but, boy, are they interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme