DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dana Thompson mother of Summer Thompson was a fierce tragic soul to watch
Another was the father of Shania Davis.
Totally heartbreaking.

Im reduced to tears. Really makes it real. Tragic. There aren't words enough to express how horrible and heart breaking.

When I first starting following this case, I was trying to get a feel for what the area looked like. So, I went to Google Maps to get a feel for the lay of the land. Since there were pictures on the Google Maps website, I saw something in the background, so I decided to zoom in on the background.
I didn't realize it at the time as I had just started following the case, but it appears that RL is in the picture. IMHO, I think RL is too tall to be BG. If that is in fact RL, (looks like the same green jacket he wore in one of the videos) he is definitely too tall to be BG.

I have edited the picture to take out the name of the photographer (to protect their identity). I starting following the case in late February, so that is when I snipped a copy of the picture.
attachment.php

Adding to this, doesn't anyone know, what is in the tree in this picture?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...baef542!8m2!3d40.5937709!4d-86.654078!6m1!1e1

Attachments

• Capture-Zoomed In.jpg
    Capture-Zoomed In.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 821
Hmm, seems contrary to me because by Sgt Slocum's remarks he's definitely attempting to take the focus off RL.

I'd have to ask, if LE indeed hasn't received incriminating results and are still waiting for more, how come by some RL is already a suspect? We're psychic and have special powers to predict the future?

If LE says he's not a suspect " at this time" or whenever meaning Now, why isn't that good enough for us?

Why I care is seems to me the danger of assuming the culprit is already locked up in jail is that people who might otherwise offer LE a promising lead may be placated instead by listening to the voice of social media. So "what's the point, why bother, they already got him."

If he's not already in jail, who benefits the most by the false notion but the guilty culprit who's still out there somewhere, perhaps already planing another attack?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
it is not good enough because they are not likely to tell us who a suspect is until there is an arrest. Now if they publicly clear him that is a different story.

When I first starting following this case, I was trying to get a feel for what the area looked like. So, I went to Google Maps to get a feel for the lay of the land. Since there were pictures on the Google Maps website, I saw something in the background, so I decided to zoom in on the background.
I didn't realize it at the time as I had just started following the case, but it appears that RL is in the picture. IMHO, I think RL is too tall to be BG. If that is in fact RL, (looks like the same green jacket he wore in one of the videos) he is definitely too tall to be BG.

I have edited the picture to take out the name of the photographer (to protect their identity). I starting following the case in late February, so that is when I snipped a copy of the picture.
attachment.php

https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...baef542!8m2!3d40.5937709!4d-86.654078!6m1!1e1

Can't say 100% but I have my reasons why I don't think that is RL on the bridge.
I'm not seeing anything in the tree. Which area?

attachment.php

What makes you think the man in the green jacket is RL?

There was a double homicide in Delphi in the early/mid 1990's. Because of who it was that was murdered and who was involved in that crime you should at least take a look into it. As far as I know though, those two things can't be discussed on the threads since WS is victim friendly.

While I understand we can't discuss it here, is there any searching help you can give us clueless ones? Maybe the victims names please? It is hard to search for information because all of my searches give information only about Libby and Abby.

Many thanks!

Hmm, seems contrary to me because by Sgt Slocum's remarks he's definitely attempting to take the focus off RL.

I'd have to ask, if LE indeed hasn't received incriminating results and are still waiting for more, how come by some RL is already a suspect? We're psychic and have special powers to predict the future?

If LE says he's not a suspect " at this time" or whenever meaning Now, why isn't that good enough for us?

Why I care is seems to me the danger of assuming the culprit is already locked up in jail is that people who might otherwise offer LE a promising lead may be placated instead by listening to the voice of social media. So "what's the point, why bother, they already got him."

If he's not already in jail, who benefits the most by the false notion but the guilty culprit who's still out there somewhere, perhaps already planing another attack?

I am not advocating that BG is RL...but I don't rule out him being connected to the crime.

But in answer to your question...

They have said from the beginning there may be more than one perp.

The public, then, would benefit from warnings that someone responsible for killings could still be at large.

Also there are sometimes scenarios where police are suspicious but don't have DNA confirmation...so they wouldn't stop warning the public until they more authoritatively knew the right person was locked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is not good enough because they are not likely to tell us who a suspect is until there is an arrest. Now if they publicly clear him that is a different story.

I'd guess LE has a much better idea than we do if they have the suspect in the murders of Abby and Libby locked up or not. I'd further think they'd act accordingly either way. I know you and I are in the minority, IMO.

While I understand we can't discuss it here, is there any searching help you can give us clueless ones? Maybe the victims names please? It is hard to search for information because all of my searches give information only about Libby and Abby.

Many thanks!

Different surnames. There was a double murder and a suicide after an arrest if that helps. Check Libby and Abby's obituaries to see if that helps with a clue.

I've asked this before and maybe there just isn't any answer...Does anyone know the last time the girls were on the trails or bridge (prior to 13th)?

I've asked this before and maybe there just isn't any answer...Does anyone know the last time the girls were on the trails or bridge (prior to 13th)?

I saw you ask earlier, but I have been watching since Day 1 and have never seen this info. I believe I have read every post here, but I can't absolutely guarantee it's never been shared somewhere...but if it has, I don't remember it.

I'd guess LE has a much better idea than we do if they have the suspect in the murders of Abby and Libby locked up or not. I'd further think they'd act accordingly either way. I know you and I are in the minority, IMO.

That would make a great signature for you so you don't have to repeat it so many times a day :sheesh:

I *think* it was on Libby's FB or one of the social media accounts. Not sure how far I can go with expanation but IIRC it was fairly recent.

"Myth: Serial killers are all dysfunctional loners.
The majority of serial killers are not reclusive, social misfits who live alone. They are not monsters and may not appear strange. Many serial killers hide in plain sight within their communities. Serial murderers often have families and homes, are gainfully employed, and appear to be normal members of the community. Because many serial murderers can blend in so effortlessly, they are oftentimes overlooked by law enforcement and the public."

That's what grabbed me about Arthur Shawcross, and several people I know crossed paths with him on various occasions, either along the Genesee River or when he had his delivery job.

Like so many other SK's. he came across to my friends as unassuming. Odd? Definitely. None of them knew he had murdered two children and spent 15 years in prison, until he got picked up in 1990. He had a girlfriend, too, if you can believe that.

I saw you ask earlier, but I have been watching since Day 1 and have never seen this info. I believe I have read every post here, but I can't absolutely guarantee it's never been shared somewhere...but if it has, I don't remember it.

Thanks BessDrew....I have been following as well and just wondered if someone knew that (besides LE and their families I am sure). Just wondering if someone saw them like on that Friday (when school was also out) and just on a hunch he returned and was watching on Monday? Just thinking...thanks:happydance:

Thanks BessDrew....I have been following as well and just wondered if someone knew that (besides LE and their families I am sure). Just wondering if someone saw them like on that Friday (when school was also out) and just on a hunch he returned and was watching on Monday? Just thinking...thanks:happydance:

From AccuWeather, conditions in Logansport (which is fairly close to Delphi):
[h=3]Fri 2/10[/h] [h=4]Actual Temp[/h] 37° /7°

[h=4]Hist. Avg.[/h] 35°/18°

Thank you. My theory is RL was granted the strong arm of the law primarily for his personal protection because LE strongly suspect the culprit has local involvement.

It doesn't take much thought to imagine an almost 80 year old strung up to the rafters of an outbuilding with a note nearby "I did it". Then what?

If a killer was so heartless to steal the lives of two vibrant beautiful young girls, doing away with an old man would be a walk in the park.

would it not have been easier to put a officer outside him home for "protection" rather than incarcerate him? he was locked up because he violated all three conditions of his probation. Not just one, but all of them. He knew if he violated them he would go to prison, yet he chose to do what he did anyway, even knowing the consequences would put him behind bars for a long time.

It would have been recent for Libby - within days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309