Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a Dickies rain jacket/windbreaker that had snaps on the outside and a zipper underneath. And I'm pretty sure the snaps buttoned from the opposite side, like a women's jacket. I remember cursing it because it took more effort to zip and snap up since I was so used to Men's snaps/zippers being on the opposite side. I've also had one or two other jackets in my life that had the zipper on the "wrong" side, but the only one I ever had with both snaps and zipper was a Dickies.

Looks like another one of those tabs like is up from the bottom of the jacket. Another thing I was thinking too is that this might just be a women's jacket. Men's jackets have covers(over zippers) from the left over the zipper. Women's the opposite. In this case there are tabs but they are going from the right over the zipper. Most men might never even think of this if they got it at a thrift store. I've been searching for a jacket with tabs but haven't found one yet. The other I mentioned is like one from Tri-Mountain jackets.(Back Country 6800). Just my opinion.

Thinking of how BG's jacket looks full I wondered if it was possible that he was wearing a hunting vest on the inside of his jacket instead of outside where it should be worn. The hunting vest has all kinds of pockets to carry hunting equipment. Wearing the vest under the jacket would conceal whatever he is carrying. Here's how it turned out:
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

https://www.amazon.com/Ol-Tom-Motio...ot-20&linkId=bbae98e392ee6ab640b5390d1e4eb4be

Attachments

• cropped2nd adjusted.jpg
    cropped2nd adjusted.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 495
  • OLT2250%20OBS_M.jpg
    OLT2250%20OBS_M.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 535
  • croppedbgvest1.jpg
    croppedbgvest1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 502
  • croppedbgvest2.jpg
    croppedbgvest2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 489
  • croppedbgvest3.jpg
    croppedbgvest3.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 73
Just wanted to get opinions on what others think they see in the area I have circled, sorry not the best colour choice.
Is that his hand or a glove or something? Originally I thought he had some kind of bag or something in that area but over time and having looked at the picture a thousand times I really can't work it out.
And a big thanks to the original poster of this pic montage, I hope you don't mind me using it here.
POI 123 (1).jpg

Here are a couple of other pics to get the idea of the hunters vest on the inside of the jacket.

Coincidentally, the clasps of this particular hunting vest match up with the main closing points of his jacket on the bottom and with the white spot on his chest. Weird.
thinking.gif

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• croppedbgvest4.jpg
    croppedbgvest4.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 482
  • croppedsharpenedbgvest5.jpg
    croppedsharpenedbgvest5.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 278
  • croppedbgvest3.jpg
    croppedbgvest3.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 275
I have wondered from first seeing the image, whether that was just a shadow, but could it be that LE has snipped something out of the pic there?

Here are a couple of other pics to get the idea of the hunters vest on the inside of the jacket:

Coincidentally, the clasps of this particular hunting vest match up with the main closing points of his jacket on the bottom and with the white spot on his chest. Weird. :thinking:

Pictures snipped for space. If he was wearing a vest underneath the jacket and it is positioned as you have shown, that would certainly account for the way the jacket evenly gaps at what appear to be its closure points. Hope that made sense. IOW the right and left side are equally thick under the jacket.

Might he have a radio on him?

Eta: thoughts as to the possible rectangular object: radio, stungun, spare clip/ammo, phone...

As for restraints, I see rope but he could also have zip ties, cords, handcuffs, duct tape...

Maybe a walkie talkie to communicate with accomplice?

If this comes across as a bit sarcastic, that's possibly because it is! I don't mean it to be, but sometimes it's second nature to me. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with what anybody sees in these pictures, but it strikes me as funny how most people are so sure of what they do see. On that note:

Maybe the "white vehicle" at the end of the bridge is a cart he used to carry the dog, goat, radios, backpack, duffel bag, ropes, gun, knife, handcuffs, zip ties, stun gun, fanny pack, pepper spray, extra ammo, extra clothes, hunting vest, etc., etc., etc. when he's not actively hunting. MOO, sort of.

He sure does have a lot of crap under that jacket. It makes me think either one of these theories is correct:

1. He was out hunting for victims that day (whether he knew they would be there or not) and brought all the supplies he would need for his premeditated attack.

2. He's homeless and carries all his possessions with him.

I think #1 is more likely, but you never know. It could also be a combination of both where BG is a drifter SK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take #1 and add a tactical vest, please.
Consider the possible items held by a tactical vest. Multiple knives, cigarettes, extra ammo, and the like. Metal clips are often attached to tactical vests to easily store and hold items carried such as weapons, knife sheaths and helpful items such as deer drags.

As NIN previously mentioned, BG is fully equipped with everything needed + some.

I'll take #1 and add a tactical vest, please.
Consider the possible items held by a tactical vest. Multiple knives, cigarettes, extra ammo, and the like. Metal clips are often attached to tactical vests to easily store and hold items carried such as weapons, knife sheaths and helpful items such as deer drags.

As NIN previously mentioned, BG is fully equipped with everything needed + some.

A tactical or army vest.... could be as they have a lot of pockets to carry stuff in them. Anyone can buy them online also. IMO

attachment.php

Just bringing this over here.

I'm seeing something in his jeans right leg, could this be a bow? I didn't know here are foldable bows. This bow is 21 inches folded. I'm seeing that length down his jean's leg.

Could this could have been hunting and his fool brain decided to chase/hunt down our girls?

Just thinking out loud.

https://www.survivalarcherysystems.com/products/survival_bow

Sending my love and support from Australia. :grouphug:

Attachments

• IMG_1568.jpg
    IMG_1568.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 66
Thinking of how BG's jacket looks full I wondered if it was possible that he was wearing a hunting vest on the inside of his jacket instead of outside where it should be worn. The hunting vest has all kinds of pockets to carry hunting equipment. Wearing the vest under the jacket would conceal whatever he is carrying. Here's how it turned out:
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

https://www.amazon.com/Ol-Tom-Motio...ot-20&linkId=bbae98e392ee6ab640b5390d1e4eb4be
Certainly looks possible. Also would explain the seemingly overlarge jacket and long sleeves. Well done Webby.

If this comes across as a bit sarcastic, that's possibly because it is! I don't mean it to be, but sometimes it's second nature to me. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with what anybody sees in these pictures, but it strikes me as funny how most people are so sure of what they do see. On that note:

Maybe the "white vehicle" at the end of the bridge is a cart he used to carry the dog, goat, radios, backpack, duffel bag, ropes, gun, knife, handcuffs, zip ties, stun gun, fanny pack, pepper spray, extra ammo, extra clothes, hunting vest, etc., etc., etc. when he's not actively hunting. MOO, sort of.
And the bow and arrows in his jeans don't forget. This is the point on WS. We can speculate and some of it may be right. Some may be tongue in cheek but everyone is allowed their opinion and now there is this separate thread we actually have to make a conscious decision to actually come and read it.

And the bow and arrows in his jeans don't forget. This is the point on WS. We can speculate and some of it may be right. Some may be tongue in cheek but everyone is allowed their opinion and now there is this separate thread we actually have to make a conscious decision to actually come and read it.

If this comes across as a bit sarcastic, that's possibly because it is.??
WOW, oh WOW. I'm sure no one has insinuated BG was carrying everything all at one time. What if someone touched on something factual and they were ridiculed for their thoughts. Wouldn't that be embarrassing for the sarcastic one.

If this comes across as a bit sarcastic, that's possibly because it is.??
WOW, oh WOW. I'm sure no one has insinuated BG was carrying everything all at one time. What if someone touched on something factual and they were ridiculed for their thoughts. Wouldn't that be embarrassing for the sarcastic one.
Also, if we name enough things, one of us has got to be right in the end. We could decide which are the plausible items ( gun, knife, rope, dog, tactical vest, bullets, dog) all things explainable to LE if pulled over by them as being hunting paraphernalia. Carrying a baby goat or lamb would not be out of place for a farmer at that time of year in the uk, that's for sure. (I'm from an old farming family so we loved it when dad came back with a newborn rejected by it's mum). By all means be sarcastic (and against TOS) but be aware it is the lowest form of wit, so it is said, and I apologise if any of my posts have come across as that, when they are only my pathetic attempt to lighten the mood somewhat. Ss.

I have been wondering about the timing of the other shot of the bridge by Libby and how we could work out what time it was taken? Any ideas?

Also, how about a volunteer to model the bow and arrow in the trousers and the stuffed full tactical vest under the xxxl windbreaker?

Just wanted to get opinions on what others think they see in the area I have circled, sorry not the best colour choice.
Is that his hand or a glove or something? Originally I thought he had some kind of bag or something in that area but over time and having looked at the picture a thousand times I really can't work it out.
And a big thanks to the original poster of this pic montage, I hope you don't mind me using it here.
View attachment 116892
I see the lightest part just above the area to be his hand, the darker you question I still see as a fanny pack, in the color of some leather gloves. It's that imo or a shirt flap that's having an unfortunate day staying flat and in wrinkled all imo always

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I see the lightest part just above the area to be his hand, the darker you question I still see as a fanny pack, in the color of some leather gloves. It's that imo or a shirt flap that's having an unfortunate day staying flat and in wrinkled all imo always

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

"...or a shirt flap that's having an unfortunate day..."

:silly: :hilarious:Lilowlet, you crack me up!

Good Morning Everyone! Hope everyone had a nice weekend and an enjoyable Mother's Day. My prayers are with Libby's and Abby's mom's! May the girls and their families get the justice they deserve soon!

I had an enjoyable mother's day with my family and haven't been able to sleuth much this weekend.

As I was trying to get caught up last night, someone had posted the other picture that Libby had taken that fateful day. Which got me thinking....

The family and LE had mentioned multiple times that Libby was a hero for the pictures she had taken. So, it got me thinking about the other picture of the bridge that I hadn't looked closely at. Now, I thought to myself...Libby was an highly intelligent girl. What are we missing in that other picture?? Was it really just a picture of the bridge or was there something more to it. Does that picture also contain clues?? So, I set out to look at that picture in detail.

So while I was lightening the photo (which I did with Microsoft picture manager, I noticed what appears to be a glove in the shadow of the side rails of the bridge. (Sorry, I'm not a railroad type of person, so I don't know the exact name of them). :blushing:

I'm sure some railroad enthusiast here will enlighten me.

Oh, this appears in the right hand corner of the picture. You can see it a little bit in the original picture.

I know Nin mentioned the possibility of gloves. So, I'm wondering if the perp may have lost one on the bridge?

Nin~I really couldn't make out the gloves in your picture~~were you seeing 1 or 2 gloves??

Forgive me if this has been posted already and discussed to death but I don't recall reading it here yet.

May today be THE day!! RIP Abby and Libby. :rose::rose:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-glove maybe.jpg
    Capture-glove maybe.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 244
  • nintchdbpict000302077744-e1488447507825.jpg
    nintchdbpict000302077744-e1488447507825.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 325
Status
Not open for further replies.