Found Alive NC - Allison Cope, 24, Raleigh, 26 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
later in the afternoon ... but workers don't remember seeing her
they must have video at that gas station right?!

I'm not very tech-savvy with my phone. Apologies if this does not link correctly!

Missing RDU worker spent her remaining $23 on gas Monday, friends say

DETAILS & PHOTOS>> http://wp.me/p5MgbW-1OYJ

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

I've seen where they say her bag and phone were found missing keys and her debit card. Have they said where the bag was? Did she leave it inside of her work?

Still no sign of missing Raleigh Durham International Airport worker

Sarah Kosinski is a long-time friend of Cope and said she has lived with her for ten years and the two talk every day. She said around 1:40 p.m. Monday, she texted Cope asking if she had left something inside of Cope's car. Around 3 p.m. a badge swipe shows Cope clocked out for what RDU police say was her scheduled break.

She never returned.

[...]

"They said to us that she went down through the bottom to where they normally take the trash, which is not a normal route for her, which is a little weird," said Kosinski.

Kosinski is guessing her friend was heading to her car to check on that item possibly left behind.

[...]

Justin Ferrell is another close friend of Cope's who lives with her and Kosinski.

"No one has seen her go to her car, no one saw her leave, they just see the badge clocked out around 3:08 pm but nothing after that," Ferrell.

[...]

Right now, Kosinski and Ferrell are trying to remain hopeful that their friend is okay and hope she comes home soon. They also said police are looking into a charge on Cope's account that posted after she was reported missing. They say it's a $23.52 charge at gas station in Wake Forest. They don't know if the charge just posted a day late, but they said that location would be out of Cope's way to get gas.

http://abc11.com/news/still-no-sign-of-missing-rdu-worker/2156930/

Was her car parked in a designated airport staff parking lot, or just a regular one? I know at our airport, there is a parking lot only for staff and it can only be accessed with a key card.
I wonder too if security cams have been checked. Surely there's decent security footage of all parking lots at airports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly -- what airport doesn't have cameras everywhere. This airport has gone through a number of additions to terminals as well as parking areas in the last several years. I would certainly think that every parking lot and driving area would have cameras. It's just gonna take some time to sift through it all. And who knoze if they will make it public or not.

This one really does seem like a carjacking where the victim and her debit card were taken along for the ride. I really hope she's safe and gets dropped off somewhere if that's the case. The only thing that makes sense is that she was running out to her car on break to perhaps check on that item for her friend and was carjacked by someone waiting in the lot for a vulnerable person to come to their car. Or she was followed there by someone. I hope they check the route of travel of the other people around her in the surveillance video.

MOO

I have a weird feeling about the roommates. Sigh...

also, if Allison is 24, how have she and Sarah lived together for 10 years?

This one really does seem like a carjacking where the victim and her debit card were taken along for the ride. I really hope she's safe and gets dropped off somewhere if that's the case. The only thing that makes sense is that she was running out to her car on break to perhaps check on that item for her friend and was carjacked by someone waiting in the lot for a vulnerable person to come to their car. Or she was followed there by someone. I hope they check the route of travel of the other people around her in the surveillance video.

MOO

Is it possible she could have wrecked? There are a couple bodies of water and some wooded areas around the airport: https://www.google.com/maps/place/H...x89acf1a12686f651:0x6cdfe15d4b9faeda?hl=en-us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought coffee there yesterday... the day she went missing... OMG.

The timeline doesn't make sense to me. She left for her break at 3:00 and her car was captured leaving/employee pass swiped to to get out of the lot at 3:10? I don't think employees park at that same lot right across from Terminal 2; I think that's totally reserved for passengers and it costs a lot a day for someone who's working at Starbucks to park there regularly at the normal parking rates. I think some employees park on the surface lot between terminals 1 and 2, which I guess would be doable by 3:10 if you were really, really booking it, but the timeline seems almost undoable.

I wonder if employees have a shuttle bus and if there is any footage showing her on it, or actually arriving at the parking lot. If they can't figure this one out -- happening at the airport -- then goodness knows how any of us could possibly be safe from terrorism.

Agreed. With all the re-building, additions, etc., surely all of the lots are full of cameras. I agree with you, too, about the time it would take for Cope to go from her post in the airport to an employee lot -- they are not close to the terminals by a long shot. Maybe there's a shuttle, but even using one, the timing would have to be perfect to make it, start the car, and exit the lot.

Wait & see, I guess. We know how to do that.

Sounds almost like she was running outside to meet someone quickly. Any boyfriend in the picture?

I believe this is what happened.She ran to car on break to meet someone at her car and they abducted her and the car. How that person arrived is a question.
Any recent break ups or past and current relationships should be looked at.
As far as an accident driving near RDU, I think no,I have driven it hundreds of times and nothing unsafe except in opposite direction past I-40 is an area wear the road drives over small body of water but it is a good distance away.I have no map skills sorry.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/27/starbucks-worker-mysteriously-goes-missing-after-going-on-break/

So it's possible she unlocked her doors and was digging around in the glove box of the car on the passenger side of the car with that door open?
This. This gave me chills. Her back turned, looking down, vulnerable position already low to the ground perhaps. I always assumed the only place I wasn't being recorded at an airport was in the restroom. I hope I wake up to good news in the morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Wake Forest is about 25 miles to the northeast of the airport. Downtown Raleigh is about 15 miles souteast of the airport. Her facebook says she lives in Raleigh. Would Wake Forest be considered Raleigh? Her friend and roommate seems to think that's an out of the way location for her to be buying gas.

There must be surveillance from that gas station to determine if it was purchased before or after she went missing?

Wake Forest is about 25 miles to the northeast of the airport. Downtown Raleigh is about 15 miles souteast of the airport. Her facebook says she lives in Raleigh. Would Wake Forest be considered Raleigh? Her friend and roommate seems to think that's an out of the way location for her to be buying gas.

There must be surveillance from that gas station to determine if it was purchased before or after she went missing?
No Wake Forest is not considered Raleigh and would be in opposite direction from airport.
I wanted to add that the area is pretty safe.

Wake Forest is not considered part of Raleigh. It is 25--30 miles from Raleigh and about the same from RDU to Wake Forest, and the route from RDU to WF is not direct, and is in high traffic areas.

Here is a pic of RDU showing a Starbucks location. Note that there is a very large parking lot across from the building. I would think that employees would try to figure out a way to park there if possible as the second picture is where the actual RDU employee parking lot is situated.

2up7r0z.png

35bro5x.png

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//St...98ad7d4!2m2!1d-78.789895!2d35.874302?hl=en-us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1