Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Spooks - tried to post map but just got the time and kms from Pipidinny Rd Eglington to Alkimos Beach. Quite close to dump site of Ciara Glennon. The wreck of the Alkimos is just off the beach. Possible place to put a body. Might be a bit difficult. I just thought it was close though. IMO

Image found online

attachment.php

Attachments

• i-will-go-down-with-this-ship.jpg
    i-will-go-down-with-this-ship.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 142
how many minutes-seconds into the video please?
During this stanza.

And when we meet
Which I'm sure we will
All that was there
Will be there still
I'll let it pass
And hold my tongue
And you will think
That I've moved on..

A very interesting stanza, considering that if the CSK made the Claremont Ghost video, and it was after he stopped 'being the CSK'.
It's a direct message to the Police IMO

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Hi Spooks - tried to post map but just got the time and kms from Pipidinny Rd Eglington to Alkimos Beach. Quite close to dump site of Ciara Glennon. The wreck of the Alkimos is just off the beach. Possible place to put a body. Might be a bit difficult. I just thought it was close though. IMO
20 years ago locals when referring to that part of outer Perth/WA would refer to it as "Alkimos" and NOT Eglington or Pippidinny Rd.
I never meant to suggest he put another body there.

IMO I think its possible that the accused not only stalked his victims beforehand, but also I think the accused GROOMED his victims.
In the same way a pedophile grooms his child victims for months and years before offending, I think the accused first stalked his victims, then inserted himself in their life somehow, gaining their trust, then creating opportunity one day to allegedly abduct and murder.

Spooks - you know I did think along those lines too. That would explain how they got into cars with him. IMO

I thought the DIDO song was ok, yet nothing flash. Till I got to the end & I said, Wow, S#!T, Farout. Those pics on the corkboard or whatever stood out. I never looked into that Ddo song years ago. Many thanks for sharing that. I hope detectives take the good snippets from this blog & work on that. Hopefully they will link something to BRE. BRE would have his stash somewhere. Thanks again.

PCS , thanks for your response !

Cant believe what i was watching ,totally stunning .
The guy, morphed into the accused , in my vision very soon as i started watching .
I dont normal enter the paranormal realm either , but this time have .

PCS how much of this song was played on the C/ghost hint video ?

Can you remember how long , was it this same footage ?

We are seeing the white flag clip but was that actually what c/ghost video was ?

thats undeniably moving to play , like a huge clue has finally been noticed there .
Have a good look at the guy, ( in his red shirt ) watch his face and big torso movements . imo this looks very much like the accused ,alleged, charged.

What a huge coincidence ?

Screen grabs from whiteflag .
3436e061bb53c81bea382739720da787.jpg
811f682cece7a60e328e3ef8a850393c.jpg
4ddcc43898b7c503167618231d6995f9.jpg
9ccf9294064bdccfa54a8424cef9feb7.jpg

8c35725e69dfafd33cb6f8964d32461c.jpg

One more frame .
Seems so familiar to other pictures in these threads .

Edit to add 2 C/ghost frames :

2018d774d467dcdadabd6291962cfac8.jpg
fa8faefc94519f7f754e7fdc1e79ab50.jpg

white flag = surrender
Who is surrendering?
Surrendering to what?
Surrendering to SK urges??????
Just my guesses

Hey Spooks- I had a similar take on this song too. The CSK could be singing this song to his ex-wife. Maybe he met her at Club Bay View? And now he's taking these girls to get back at her? JMO

No name I have posted this before. The Age archives are available to all. I posted this a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't sure if they were the same article because the Hunt for the Serial Killer articles show page 1 but the other articles on the same page show page 5.

http://newsstore.smh.com.au/apps/newsSearch.ac?/index.html available to all online

http://newsstore.smh.com.au/apps/vi...0&sp=nrm&clsPage=1&docID=news980601_0220_2955

http://newsstore.smh.com.au/apps/viewDocument.ac?page=1&sy=smh&kw=the+Hunt+for+a+Serial+Killer&pb=age&dt=selectRange&dr=entire&so=relevance&sf=text&sf=headline&rc=10&rm=200&sp=nrm&clsPage=1&docID=news980601_0205_0762

Just when I wasn't looking. Here it is.
web.archive.org/web/20130413151918/http://www.serialkey.com.au/serial-key-articles/1998/5/30/who-killed-these-women-the-hunt-for-a-serial-killer-part-one/

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Hey Spooks- I had a similar take on this song too. The CSK could be singing this song to his ex-wife. Maybe he met her at Club Bay View? And now he's taking these girls to get back at her? JMO

Or maybe the accused would rather go down with the ship than bend and buckle to her demands....

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

"THE media response to the murders is seen as damaging in part. It so much plays on victim profiles as young, educated, intelligent and living in a wealthy bastion protected by its prosperity, that critics suggest the story has become like Serial Killer Haunts Bay Watch."

that reference to Baywatch now seems 1000x more creepy since we found out the accused's nickname is The Hoff - as in David Hasselhoff from Baywatch TV show.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130413...-women-the-hunt-for-a-serial-killer-part-one/

That link from Pete

Or this other one of same article

http://newsstore.fairfax.com.au/app...0&sp=adv&clsPage=1&docID=news980601_0220_2955

Crazy thought
Did the accused like to drink human blood????? just a wild guess
JMO

How does drinking human blood get into this? Never happened. Just watched my copies of Claremont Ghost clues again. W. Saville-Kent is the boat you should be interested in

How does drinking human blood get into this? Never happened. Just watched my copies of Claremont Ghost clues again. W. Saville-Kent is the boat you should be interested in

Very interesting
I admire your confidence
Hey can you please send me copies of the Claremont ghost videos? I am really keen to see them.
TIA

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Couple things:

The likeness between the bloke in the Dido video and BRE is hard to ignore. What if it wasn't BRE who made the video, but someone else who knew or suspected him? If BRE acted alone & believed he was in the clear, he'd have shat himself watching the Claremont Ghost vid.

Second, if you need a reminder how easily he blended in and could be seen as helpful / normal, take a look / another look at his post on whirlpool where he lends assistance regarding modem connections. IMO a SKs ability to blend in, and to compartmentalise their life to that extent is what fascinates me most.

Back in 1996, was the only public phone in Claremont shopping precinct on Stirling Road?
Why would Telstra position its public phone so far out and away from all the shopping and night time action? I'm not trying to blame Telstra here BTW.
But would SS still be alive if she didn't have to walk all that way to a secluded part of Claremont to use a public phone?

Also-
When did CBV and Conti install their courtesy taxi phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member