Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could still be waiting on DNA. For some reason it seems to take absolutely forever.

If you go back and look at Ying Ying's thread before the loser was arrested, lots of questioning of LE, worrying, saying it's not going to be solved, etc. All the while LE was working on it and got the guy (and hopefully YingYing soon). KC hasn't been gone 2 months yet. I too hope that there is justice for her and answers for her family.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I think they know COD and have someone in sites. This case is too quiet. If I'm this girls family right now I'm raising all kinds of hell but they aren't. I really believe Le is on this and just waiting for that one link. IMO

Both of your posts proved prescient I feel. We always think nothing is going on when a lot of going on.

I agree that LE has an inkling as to who the culprit is.

Thinking of Kaytlynn today.

And then bam! The very next day we get
news!! You've got radar I think!

......imho because they know who did this & are delving into forensic evidence to determine motive & if the murder was premeditated to build a rock-solid case

Precisely. Folks, the moment the arrest someone the clock starts to run on the defenadt's right to anspeedy trial. Over and over people complain about how long it takes for an arrest. In some cases I think the delay is unjustified (Dylan Redwine and Susan Powell for example), but many times they're simply taking the time to build a rock solid case. We never know what's happening behind the scenes.

Ive been hopeful since she was found that it's very solveable case because the body was found quickly, and due to certain comments from LE - no danger, some people's statements were inconsistent, etc, - and their actions in removing the ME report from public view. I didn't like how LE handled things at first but as people explained, they aren't going it alone.

It's what I have thought from beginning. [emoji17]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yep, me too. I hope one/some of her friends in the park saw this person -- or saw her going to a certain apartment -- that would have been a big deal & a good place for the LEO's to start. (Dream on, I'm sure...)

I followed this case off and on. While I didn't completely rule out drugs, I would have been greatly surprised if it turned out that way. It just didn't seem to fit the circumstances or what others said about Kaytlynn.

One thing about this I can't seem to get out of my mind - could the killer or killers be other teenagers? I don't get that feeling with about 99% of the cases here, but somehow I feel the probability is higher here. I don't know why I have that gut feeling either as I can't point to any one thing that makes me feel that way.

I'm just not feeling like kids are responsible for this, but that's only my opinion.

ETA - I feel like if kids were responsible we would've heard something by now. Kids talk. I haven't read any rumors anywhere naming certain kids that may have bullied her. If that were the case I don't think it would be this quiet for this long.

Was there ever a completely verified 'version' of Kaytlynn's dog being tied to the fence?

Where was young Kaytlynn running off to?

If Kaytlynn was going to meet someone, did LE scrutinize all of her electronic gadgets? Her SM?

How well did she know, or not know, the person responsible for her homicide?

The ME report states Homicide. Where did the Homicidal Violence descriptor come from?

*Justice For Kaytlynn*

Update from Bedford Police:
[video=twitter;895748585526108160]https://twitter.com/BedfordTXPD/status/895748585526108160[/video]

I never thought I would live long enough to see this notice!! Thank God they are moving forward!! I had stopped reading the Police Departments posts & had stopped reading the news related to this case.

It's my opinion that where "drugs" comes into play in this case is with the murderer(s).
They liked their drugs.
Moo

"No threat to the public". That's quite a statement indeed. So it would seem then they have definitely ruled out a random predator, and/or they've got someone in their sights. Moo.

Dare we hope there is an arrest just around the corner? I have theorized before that if the killer was another teen the police would try to make an arrest before school started on the 17th ( think). If the killer were a teen, the other teens need a little time to settle down before starting school because it would certainly be a shocker for them. This is nothing more than rambling thoughts running through my head.

Dare we hope there is an arrest just around the corner? I have theorized before that if the killer was another teen the police would try to make an arrest before school started on the 17th ( think). If the killer were a teen, the other teens need a little time to settle down before starting school because it would certainly be a shocker for them. This is nothing more than rambling thoughts running through my head.

I'm beginning to think the COD was accidentally released. I do hope and pray they have someone on their radar. If the COD was released intentionally then I'm thinking an arrest is imminent. Poor sweet girl. So heartbreaking.

I'm just not feeling like kids are responsible for this, but that's only my opinion.

ETA - I feel like if kids were responsible we would've heard something by now. Kids talk. I haven't read any rumors anywhere naming certain kids that may have bullied her. If that were the case I don't think it would be this quiet for this long.
I'm with you creep crusher, I think this one will be close to home, more than just location wise. Just a hunch

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what the requirements are for an Amber Alert? I hear of many cases like this where the alerts are delayed or never issued due to criteria not being met. I honestly would prefer unnecessary alerts as opposed to these missed opportunities. I wonder if there is a cost issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"No threat to the public". That's quite a statement indeed. So it would seem then they have definitely ruled out a random predator, and/or they've got someone in their sights. Moo.
or perhaps they know their perp is off the streets.. maybe been arrested on some unrelated charge either coincidentally or purposely by LE while they build their case.

By
I followed this case off and on. While I didn't completely rule out drugs, I would have been greatly surprised if it turned out that way. It just didn't seem to fit the circumstances or what others said about Kaytlynn.

One thing about this I can't seem to get out of my mind - could the killer or killers be other teenagers? I don't get that feeling with about 99% of the cases here, but somehow I feel the probability is higher here. I don't know why I have that gut feeling either as I can't point to any one thing that makes me feel that way.

Because LE made some sort of statment about how the teens' stories didn't jibe. I can't find a link now though.

That's true. But do we know where kids in the area talk? I mean social-media wise?

Does anyone know what the requirements are for an Amber Alert? I hear of many cases like this where the alerts are delayed or never issued due to criteria not being met. I honestly would prefer unnecessary alerts as opposed to these missed opportunities. I wonder if there is a cost issue?

Yes. An Amber Alert wouldn't have helped in this case. The criteria are a description of an abudctor or vehicle used by the abductor. None of that occurred in this case- no vehicle description and no abductor description.

As many have discussed, if amber alerts were issued every time a kid went misisng they'd become as frequent and as ignored as car alarms.

By
Yes. An Amber Alert wouldn't have helped in this case. The criteria are a description of an abudctor or vehicle used by the abductor. None of that occurred in this case- no vehicle description and no abductor description.

As many have discussed, if amber alerts were issued every time a kid went misisng they'd become as frequent and as ignored as car alarms.

Thank you for the information. I had not thought through the issue of overload on the alerts. It's a very good point and helps me understand.

This is only JMO. I am hoping for an announcement of arrest tomorrow. You're all sleuthers..............go sleuth.

I think this is a case of a gang of mean girl gang beating up a girl because she wasn't like them. In her pictures it looks like she was a tom boy (i was too) and didn't like it. Jmo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member