Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught up from last night. Thanks to all for the updates and PC notes.

This Jeep...so dogs hit on it. Were they scent dogs or cadaver dogs, anyone know?
Who owns the Jeep? What do the mean by "abandoned" ? They can't determine whose it is? Does it have plates, VIN #? I'm not following this Jeep aspect.

So the tip was false, as we suspected...why would a tip be called in to the mom and not LE.

Accomplice called in the tip? Still unclear about these "4 men".

Gah, I was hoping one of them broke down by this morning....so they are "uncooperative"

I thought I heard the Jeep was registered to BC, but re-listening I do. It find it in the press conference, so I was probably wrong. The officer did say the vehicle belonged to the two arrested people.

as for the abandoned vehicle, I don't have a clue who it could belong to or if they checked. I would assume LE has checked, but it is not clear.

Also,
@1:10 of Part 1: taken into custody at two separate locations, one at a traffic stop
4:06, Jeep belonging to the people arrested
4:30 is discussed the connection of the 4 men in Grand Forks area

at the very end of Part 1 and continuing at the beginning of Part 2, he is asked if cadaver dogs were brought in, and he said yes ... it indicated in the abandoned vehicle.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...Savanna-Greywind-investigation-441738703.html

New articles since the press conference:
http://www.startribune.com/in-searc...argo-police-find-infant-2-arrested/441738933/

http://www.kare11.com/news/newborn-found-2-arrested-in-fargo-womans-disappearance/467137076

I don't think they are the same vehicle. in the press conference, when talking about the "somewhat abandoned" vehicle "in the back parking lot" that was searched, he says he is not aware that this abandoned vehicle was towed away. It is at beginning of Part 2 @ :54-1:4
http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...Savanna-Greywind-investigation-441738703.html

Got it. The photos that were shared earlier are of the same vehicle then. The one at night, on the towing wheels, and the one they are seeking information for. We do not know what the abandoned vehicle looks like, because they didn't need any help with that vehicle. That's what I'm going with.

Garbage collection for that part of town is Mondays. Can confirm, I live 8 blocks from there. There is river access to the north and east of there, about 1/2 mile each way. The fire department has already been in that river. The Red River of the North is notorious for taking bodies and not giving them up.

:welcome:
Thank you for the local insight!

Sorry if you all have seen this before. It appears BC has children who are not in her custody also. Is this the common thread between she and Hoehn? They created some alternate reality in which they can share a child? The motive in this case is mind boggling.
http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1613938135

I knew she had one child, but this definitely looks like she has two, with a divorce with child, and a child support for another child? Thank you for finding this. I hadn't considered looking in the next state, but now that we know they are so close to the border, it makes sense.

She also lived in Florida at one point. It looks like she has moved around and used several different names (Crews, Doolin, Tynon) so I'm not sure we're going to be able to put together a clear picture of her past.

Something just hit me!! Still catching up, way behind...but want to post this before I lose it. It's a potential tip/idea...maybe LE has already looked into this. Need more info...can you guys help look into this? I need a location ID'd...

I was thinking about her fb, and remembered the picture of a young girl on a horse (maybe one of her other kids? Idk, any way, not sleuthing family...) Then I remembered she made a comment about "the colt just breaking" or something like that...need to go back and look...maybe she has delivered horses before!!!!!! Maybe they took Savanna somewhere where there are horses!! Do we know where that picture was taken?! Maybe a barn or stable!! Last night I had mentioned shed, then today LE mentioned sheds...I'm feeling this....

Where was the photo of the horse taken?

Locals, input on barns? Horses stables...

Can we look at maps and Google info.

Might not be listed textwise, but can look for satellite image.

I'm thinking horse stable/barn within a 60 mile radius maybe.

Skibby help... (she has isolated a building before in A and L's case)

I am shaking you guys. Breath is rapid. Could be way off, of course.

If they were going back and forth, it might not have been that far.

I think the answer is right in front of us. They guy in is domestic assault case was accused of throwing his girlfriend in tub and telling he was going to drown her.
Neighbor downstairs said he heard banging in bathtub same time as she went missing.

Connect the dots. He drowned her and ripped baby out. Why there was no brutal screaming.

I think the answer is right in front of us. They guy in is domestic assault case was accused of throwing his girlfriend in tub and telling he was going to drown her.
Neighbor downstairs said he heard banging in bathtub same time as she went missing.

Connect the dots. He drowned her and ripped baby out. Why there was no brutal screaming.

Now that we know the 2 days old wasn't specifically accurate, I too tend to think this could have happened in the bathtub. Maybe they didn't take her somewhere to deliver...

:banghead:

Or maybe they drugged her in the tub, he took her to a second locqtion, she remained behind and answered the door, then she went to the location later at night where they took her baby.

Now that we know the 2 days old wasn't specifically accurate, I too tend to think this could have happened in the bathtub. Maybe they didn't take her so we here to deliver...

My estimation is that there would be an insane amount of forensic evidence left behind to have at least determined that she passed away there if this is the case (I.E. too much blood loss for anyone person to survive). Wouldn't they released that information if they found the amount of blood that would need to be there?

Just a thought. I'm thinking they haven't found much forensic evidence in the apartment. Because I feel as though they'll either find a horrifying scene or nothing at all.

Just my two cents.

My estimation is that there would be an insane amount of forensic evidence left behind to have at least determined that she passed away there if this is the case (I.E. too much blood loss for anyone person to survive). Wouldn't they released that information if they found the amount of blood that would need to be there?

Just a thought. I'm thinking they haven't found much forensic evidence in the apartment. Because I feel as though they'll either find a horrifying scene or nothing at all.

Just my two cents.

Would there be a massive amount of blood if it was done in a tub full of water? Simply open the drain and, well... Turn on the shower and clean it up?

Something just hit me!! Still catching up, way behind...but want to post this before I lose it. It's a potential tip/idea...maybe LE has already looked into this. Need more info...can you guys help look into this? I need a location ID'd...

I was thinking about her fb, and remembered the picture of a young girl on a horse (maybe one of her other kids? Idk, any way, not sleuthing family...) Then I remembered she made a comment about "the colt just breaking" or something like that...need to go back and look...maybe she has delivered horses before!!!!!! Maybe they took Savanna somewhere where there are horses!! Do we know where that picture was taken?! Maybe a barn or stable!! Last night I had mentioned shed, then today LE mentioned sheds...I'm feeling this....

There is a horse park about 3 miles away. http://www.hrnd.org/ There is also a horse breeder that has a farm about half a mile away. Buckle Performance Horses. That are 2 that come to mind. About half a mile away, on the minnesota side of the river there are several acreages and I am sure there are many with horses.

Just my two cents.

I am think you are correct however, we do have a case here where a girl was dismembered in a bathroom and there was no forensic evidence left. None. Strangest thing I have read on WS!

Qmfr:

There is a horse park about 3 miles away. http://www.hrnd.org/ There is also a horse breeder that has a farm about half a mile away. Buckle Performance Horses. That are 2 that come to mind. About half a mile away, on the minnesota side of the river there are several acreages and I am sure there are many with horses.

Thank you. Sending all this to LE right now. Worth a shot.

Eta: Done.

WDAY (media) article about WH's criminal background. Domestic violence charges stemmed from 2016, when he threw his girlfriend at the time in the bath tub to put the shower on her.
http://www.wday.com/news/4317725-suspect-missing-woman-case-convicted-child-abuse-2012

"Hoehn's girlfriend at the time told police that an argument started as they were sorting laundry and Hoehn slapped her with a shirt.
She said he then threw her on the bed and tried to tie her up.
When she ran to the bathroom to get away, she said Hoehn "slammed her down" into the bathtub and said he was going to drown her.
Hoehn told police he was trying to put the shower on her and "it might have been excessive to put her into the bathtub," court records said."

attachment.php

""We just want Savanna to come home. We're prepared for the worst," Silk said. "The biggest thing now is for anybody who has any information ... to come forward." Fargo police said in a statement released on Facebook Thursday that investigators have spoken to Grewywind's family, boyfriend, neighbors, employer, and "anyone the family has mentioned as a friend." The department said they attempted to ping her cellphone and have conducted two K9 searches, but haven't turned up anything.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to call call the Fargo Police Department at 701-235-4493, text a tip to 701-730-8888 or call the Fargo Police Tip Line at 701-241-5777. "

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fargo-...ound-pregnant-woman-missing-savanna-greywind/

Bumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members