Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what I would give to read those posts

You can read the posts as they are here on websleuths. Most IMO are deliberately misleading bs, but there are some that may have been written angry or even after having one or two ring true. JMHO.

The older posts on a different blog, under a different name have been discussed here recently. It's the articles confirming the information that have disappeared. One was smh I believe, and the other The Post.

You can read the posts as they are here on websleuths. Most IMO are deliberately misleading bs, but there are some that may have been written angry or even after having one or two ring true. JMHO.

The older posts under a different name have been discussed here recently. It's the articles confirming the information that have disappeared. One was smh I believe, and the other The Post.

Sorry I missed that discussion. What was the username in question?

Shirley Flinn got Bowling balled due to the fact she was going to expose a lot of Coppers. Not many Coppers are going to look into this case. Not now,not then. :/
Since I know from first hand knowledge that the last half of your statement about police not being interested in investigating Shirley Finn cold case is untrue, why would I therefore believe your assertion that the CSK did not taunt or obfuscate police, media or the families at any time?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

http://theorstrahyun.blogspot.com.au/2007/06/is-serial-killer-posting-comments-about.html?m=1

https://web.archive.org/web/2008080...nts/has_a_serial_killer_blogged_here/desc/P0/

267bc4417513295cd62c613efe04de0e.jpg

https://web.archive.org/web/2008073...tralian/comments/uk_link_in_wa_serial_murders

Cause I know. That's why. Didn't I mention not to ask why?

At the end of the Day re the CSK; Cause I was told that.

How would I be able to view all posts made under a specific username? Just can't find that damn feature!

Did you know that that character posted in 2 totally different writing styles PeteDavo. According to Gary Hughes original blog on the Claremont case that is. So who was the other person commenting if a respectable Journalist says that Pete Davo?

Did you know that that character posted in 2 totally different writing styles PeteDavo. According to Gary Hughes original blog on the Claremont case that is. So who was the other person commenting if a respectable Journalist says that Pete Davo?
Hard to tell. A couple of examples below from the blogs .

The difference in style could be a copy n paste from an earlier, better prepared post, and the other could be an off the cuff immediate post.

Or could be two drunk guys going for *advertiser censored* n giggles and relishing it a bit of infamy.
7f8f18ff6a40fb24f4b6b6e32e81584c.jpg
c68bcd7b954c1eba91d4a883ac588c0d.jpg

I think there were two people as well that posted under that name. Who was the other? I've got some ideas.

Also on another old blog link that PeteDavo originally posted with Dr p and others, there is an interesting alias Vulnavia! http://blogs.watoday.com.au/yoursay/...e#contentSwap1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Abominable_Dr._****** ****** begins his quest for vengeance with the help of his beautiful and silent female assistant Vulnavia

Vulnavia March 22, 2009 04:06 PM

To the Queensland lady. You say we need to solve the murders. Well I told you where to go look on the phone. So get back over here if you can. Rembember i mentioned the stormwater ditch. But can you rembember the road too. Btw my place has been leased for several years as i was never around to look after it, same as North St property,Midland. Still wondering whether to move back east permanently.Dunno which state atm.

Vulnavia February 09, 2009 09:31 PM

Sleuth, ponytail & hope; The CSK made his 1st(of the 3) victim soo easy to find you`d simply fall over her.If you like trekking water.Don`t tread in our water....

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthre...-from-Claremont-Perth-Western-Australia/page2

Then there is the blog that Spooks posted with iprangedtheute posting like two different people, one of them called The Oracle by another poster.

Re: Sarah Spiers missing January 26, 1996 from Perth, Western Australia

01-29-2010, 04:16 AM#26 iprangedtheute

Honey bee what do you really know? C/mon tell us? Informer fill me in on your investigation; All you seemed to have done is you have told everyone who you are. Cause we know hey. Fancy coming over here From coolbulture (QLD)to solve the CSK killings? The Oracle know all about you & always will. Might be best getting a real job hon? Then we will have a harder task.Think of what could happen if you spilled the beans....Think alot on that 1 hon. We would have to retrain you, s******,big job. lols. cant be stuffed. See Angelina & Brad split up last week. Things happen, oh well. x

01-30-2010, 03:29 AM #28iprangedtheute P***** knows zip. I don`t know much either. I didn`t write the last post. …rsbm

03-21-2010, 05:38 AM #29iprangedtheute Informer; Hows it going? Still after me? Hey the ladies at your school drop off say you`re a strange one. You really should leave this state hey. You are in a really warped state of mind going by your blogs. Forwarding my email and or location will result in one thing hey.That being i will not contact you again.How is the leg tattooed one going.....

05-08-2010, 02:43 AM #31 iprangedtheute What I mean by I won`t contact you again is I won`t have to . You will not see it coming. How goes the research re the Pechey Rd carpark?

That is just some of the older blogs on other sites, not counting websleuths.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthre...-from-Claremont-Perth-Western-Australia/page2

Then there is the blog that Spooks posted with iprangedtheute posting like two different people, one of them called The Oracle by another poster.

Honey bee what do you really know? C/mon tell us? Informer fill me in on your investigation; All you seemed to have done is you have told everyone who you are. Cause we know hey. Fancy coming over here From coolbulture (QLD)to solve the CSK killings? The Oracle know all about you & always will. Might be best getting a real job hon? Then we will have a harder task.Think of what could happen if you spilled the beans....Think alot on that 1 hon. We would have to retrain you, s******,big job. lols. cant be stuffed. See Angelina & Brad split up last week. Things happen, oh well. x

01-30-2010, 03:29 AM #28iprangedtheute P***** knows zip. I don`t know much either. I didn`t write the last post. …rsbm

03-21-2010, 05:38 AM #29iprangedtheute Informer; Hows it going? Still after me? Hey the ladies at your school drop off say you`re a strange one. You really should leave this state hey. You are in a really warped state of mind going by your blogs. Forwarding my email and or location will result in one thing hey.That being i will not contact you again.How is the leg tattooed one going.....

05-08-2010, 02:43 AM #31 iprangedtheute What I mean by I won`t contact you again is I won`t have to . You will not see it coming. How goes the research re the Pechey Rd carpark?

Hey Innerchild- I had read this before and the one above by Vulnavia. Didn't see a possible connection before, but just realised BRE's second wife was from Queensland. coolbulture would not have been to far away from friend that went to primary school with her. Could he have been talking too her (second wife)?? Also does anyone know if any of the line ideas run through Peachy Rd in Swan View ? Its on the edge of John Forest national park. Just as a side note one of Dr Phebes patients was found dead not too far away.

Hey Innerchild- I had read this before and the one above by Vulnavia. Didn't see a possible connection before, but just realised BRE's second wife was from Queensland. coolbulture would not have been to far away from friend that went to primary school with her. Could he have been talking too her (second wife)?? Also does anyone know if any of the line ideas run through Peachy Rd in Swan View ? Its on the edge of John Forest national park. Just as a side note one of Dr Phebes patients was found dead not too far away.

http://www.news.com.au/news/blogger-not-killer-police/news-story/923b05fbd2c668dbe59265c8b4955001

The man, who calls himself "Dr ******", started contributing detailed knowledge about the killings after journalist Gary Hughes started writing about the murders in his blog Gotcha in October last year.

Hughes said Dr ****** had continued writing to Gotcha for the past eight months. He now calls himself Dr ****** of The Valley and Dr ****** of Herne Hill.

WA police spokesman Ian Hasleby said today that the police were aware of the blogger's identity and had spoken to him.

"He's been spoken to and his claims have been investigated," Mr Hasleby said.

"There has been nothing of use or interest to the investigation."

interesting!

I did not see them either?

What is this reference to bravenet about PCS ?
Just want to check that its nothing to do with bra vin cat ?

bb7c969862572e804b2e11fd8071d3d2.jpg

Screenshot sourced from old blog comments .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee