Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone had to have taught her how to make dabs. I know that google has a wealth of information, but for her to even consider doing it herself, at her age, with her history is just...Wow!

Exactly! I'm not exactly a prude but I've never heard of dabs until this! I honestly have no words.

Exactly! I'm not exactly a prude but I've never heard of dabs until this! I honestly have no words.

I agree with you completely - there are no words. I, myself, have just learned of the term "dabs" tonight. What are these kids doing these days?

Seriously. How can parents have any hope of protecting their kids if this is what 14 year old babies are up to? She was an athlete and a tiny beauty with an innocent face. And this is what she was up to?

Caveat and admission. I myself was actually smoking pot at that age. I had issues in life. But it was an immature drug usage. Not at this level of sophistication. Not close. I was just trying to escape reality. I didn't understand what I was doing or reflect on it much. So I'm not totally naive and am aware that kids can go astray but man. This just takes it to another level. I mean if 14 year old babies are actually manufacturing and dealing drugs at that age, where does it end? What's next? What are these kids like at 18, 21? 25?

Well my kids dab all the time and have asked me to dab (the pose) and taken pictures. Had no idea the drug meaning behind it. My daughters sports teams including the coach dab (the pose) for pictures. Guess I'm clueless.

:grouphug: !!!!
Had experience with trying to get the PDF off NBC5 DFW when working the Missy Bevers case. They made the PDF viewer better and I didn't have to jump through hoops loading .JS files into browser windows and reading the source for the nexxt .JS until you find the PDF.

For future reference, if you see a PDF viewer like that one on another site or this NBC5 site what you do is just click the view in full screen button in the lower left. It will show the document and a link to the PDF on Document Cloud in a pane at the far right - at least in a browser.

Some seem more upset over the drugs than the murder.

I agree with you completely - there are no words. I, myself, have just learned of the term "dabs" tonight. What are these kids doing these days?

I have. It's a potent form of pot for people who have been smoking for years and no longer get high very easily.

I'm sorry and maybe some will criticize this because it sounds like the "video games made me do it" argument but I really feel this unfettered access to the internet for teens has exposed them to a world they shouldn't know about, has shattered their innocence and put them in danger in a multitude of ways.

And I don't know how a parent is supposed to keep up and be able to reign them in anymore. From drugs to encouraging suicide to bullying and luring for sex or other sexual exploitation, it's just all too scary to me. I'm feeling old.

Some seem more upset over the drugs than the murder.

We've had awhile to process the murder. We already knew she'd been killed via homicidal violence. But to know about the world this child was in which directly led to the murder, is shocking. The two go hand in hand.

She would still be alive but for the drug connection.

Holy hell. She must have been so scared. I figured if it wss another kid that it would also be drug related in some way..... I'm wondering if he got sexually aggressive with her and she fought him and he panicked and killed her. That was kinda what I had in mind from the beginning, one of the most likely scenarios. RIP sweetie!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My thoughts, too -- He came on to her, and she brushed him off or said something, it enraged him, and it was on. Or, it could be that she owed him money and didn't have it, and he offered a "deal" to her & she refused...

I am relieved that there has been an arrest. I am also saddened on so many levels. I'm so naive. I never thought of a drug connection. I really didn't. I guess nothing should surprise or shock me anymore.

It's just all so sad.

We've had awhile to process the murder. We already knew she'd been killed via homicidal violence. But to know about the world this child was in which directly led to the murder, is shocking. The two go hand in hand.

She would still be alive but for the drug connection.
I'm not so sure the drugs had anything to do with this murder.Telling her to not to bring the friend/dog along makes me think this was planned.I wouldn't be surprised to find out this young man had been violent before.

Well my kids dab all the time and have asked me to dab (the pose) and taken pictures. Had no idea the drug meaning behind it. My daughters sports teams including the coach dab (the pose) for pictures. Guess I'm clueless.

Lol! That's what I meant when I said that it was a dance move! My kids used to do it a lot and ask me to do it.

However, my teen learned about dabs from a family member and asked me about it. I had to google it, phone a friend, and still couldn't figure it out. And I am in no way naive! New variations of drugs are coming out faster than we can teach our kids to stay away from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God there has been an arrest!!!!! I had feared this day would never come!! Just because the perp is 16 years old I worry that he will get off easy. Tarrant Co. judges are way too easy on juveniles & it only encourages them (the juveniles). I certainly hope he is tried as an adult!!!!!!

Seriously. How can parents have any hope of protecting their kids if this is what 14 year old babies are up to? She was an athlete and a tiny beauty with an innocent face. And this is what she was up to?

Caveat and admission. I myself was actually smoking pot at that age. I had issues in life. But it was an immature drug usage. Not at this level of sophistication. Not close. I was just trying to escape reality. I didn't understand what I was doing or reflect on it much. So I'm not totally naive and am aware that kids can go astray but man. This just takes it to another level. I mean if 14 year old babies are actually manufacturing and dealing drugs at that age, where does it end? What's next? What are these kids like at 18, 21? 25?

Same here. I did things when I was her age but manufacturing and selling was not one of them.

I've just read the Affadavit. It's now my belief that he didn't wnt to pay her and she wasn't leaving without getting paid, and he became enraged.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That was the first thing I thought of.

I sure hope he is tried as an adult and gets life. it's evident to me with all the locations of blood she was trying to get away. What a brutal death!

Lol! That's what I meant when I said that it was a dance move! My kids used to do it a lot and ask me to do it.

However, my teen learned about dabs from a family member and asked me about it. I had to google it, phone a friend, and still couldn't figure it out. And I am in no way naive! New variations of drugs are coming out faster than we can teach our kids to stay away from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too sad for words what kids have to deal with these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom