By Kirk Mitchell
Name: Jessica Lynn Caudill, 15
Location body found: Cottonwood grove in Golden
Agency: Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department
Date body found: April 14, 1990
Cause of Death: Strangled
Suspect: None identified
aaacaudill.jpg
Jessica Caudill (Provided by the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department)

Jessica Lynn Caudill signed her poetry “Night Child.” She was a 15-year-old free spirit who frequently ran away from home, catching rides with long-haul truck drivers at truck stops across the country.
Jessica had a dream of going to Hollywood to become a rock ‘n’ roll star.

http://www.westword.com/news/ten-jeffco-cold-case-homicides-can-you-help-solve-these-crimes-7677274
attachment.php

Jessica was a runaway from Georgia, who was known to have hitched rides with truck drivers and had previously done so all the way to California. Jessica also used the name Night Child and Angel Heart when she traveled. She was frequently seen wearing a denim jacket with brown leather fringe.

She was known to have hung out at truck stops, and was believed to have been seen at the Union 76 Truck Stop at West 44th Avenue and Ward Road in Wheat Ridge.

Attachments

• jessica.caudill.jpg
    jessica.caudill.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 81
OK, I am not a regular on that thread, but this brought Buckskin Girl to my mind:

She was frequently seen wearing a denim jacket with brown leather fringe.

Didn't check the years or anything, but I-70 does reach east of Ohio & west of Denver.

JMHO YMMV LRR ETC

OK, I am not a regular on that thread, but this brought Buckskin Girl to my mind:

She was frequently seen wearing a denim jacket with brown leather fringe.

Didn't check the years or anything, but I-70 does reach east of Ohio & west of Denver.

JMHO YMMV LRR ETC

Funny you should mention BS Girl, had written a similar post, then removed it, but it lingered on my mind and was going to repost, glad you did!

I know they suspect that Buckskin Girl was the victim of a serial killer in Ohio (maybe a trucker?). It doesn't seem to crazy that these two girls are similar. Jessica was last seen at a truck stop off I-70 talking to a trucker, and she would frequently hitchhike with truckers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommadobby
Back