IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone asked mods for permission to put the guys mugshots up on here ?

height and weight is on his RSO profile shot. Well it's not know why they raided the property. What's interesting is that he was taken into custody on August first and over a month later the FEDS not the locals seize the property with a nice size team and a fine tooth comb. So what was LE waiting on for those 30 plus days? Also he was apprehended in Boone County possible place of employment. We just have to sit back and wait as we have been. Even though his record does show a non violent sex act I always say that is what he just got caught doing not what he is capable of.
DNA results?

On Red dit, under Delphi Murders...in the FBI Raid Thread, you can easily find 3 mug shots of the SO you are referring to within a minute.

I requested this from GT 11 hours ago but haven't had a reply. Should I forward the request to someone else?

(Re permission to post specific RSO details)
Not sure if you saw that mod sillybilly removed the posts of the ROS that are being discussed for TOS violation in the last few days? I'm assuming it's not to be posted but sillybilly could answer. Otherwise posters could possibly help in some manner. MOO

Not sure if you saw that mod sillybilly removed the posts of the ROS that are being discussed for TOS violation in the last few days? I'm assuming it's not to be posted but sillybilly could answer. Otherwise posters could possibly help in some manner. MOO
I am guessing that was because they had not requested permission. I am requesting permission as per the rules quoted by Sillybilly.

Shire flag your own post. Faster that way.
I followed the rules and will wait but thanks BoP. Don't want to get in trouble for doing it wrong.

OT - For anyone following the Jenna Van Gelderen thread - the car has just been found in a parking lot undamaged about 8 miles from her parents home.

height and weight is on his RSO profile shot. Well it's not know why they raided the property. What's interesting is that he was taken into custody on August first and over a month later the FEDS not the locals seize the property with a nice size team and a fine tooth comb. So what was LE waiting on for those 30 plus days? Also he was apprehended in Boone County possible place of employment. We just have to sit back and wait as we have been. Even though his record does show a non violent sex act I always say that is what he just got caught doing not what he is capable of.
SAVOY6- Excellent Post!!! And yes, a record only includes what a perp was caught doing, well said. I DO think the Orange Jumpsuit shot resembles the sketch, height and weight are in range, as is eye color, being held in custody and now this FBI Raid ... all have piqued my interest!

I believe BG was either a local or former local as he was familiar enough with his surroundings to confront the girls on a trail in broad daylight. He also knew where he wanted to take them. The fact that Police are querying on the parking area leads me to believe that someone may have seen BG and they are trying to determine his movements out of the area in a specific direction.

The Indiana State Police put out a press release including this : “Also, if you were parked at High Bridge Trail Head on February 13, 2017 between 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. we would like to talk to you,” police said.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liberty-libby-german-abigail-abby-williams-delphi-indiana-girls-dead-missing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

Forgive me if this has been discussed. I did my best to go through the many threads. I have been wondering about the nature of the crime as well as the number of perps. I was leaning strongly towards two perps and then I came across this:

I found this tweet by ISP Sgt Kim Riley on 3/13/17 interesting because he states that "Someone is spreading the rumor that we have DNA on two subjects reference the Delphi investigation. That is not true. No one has been arrested."

https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/84146712992064716

Another piece of speculation I have heard about is how much Libby may have recorded on her cell phone. We are fairly certain she captured the photo of BG as well as his voice, but questions floated about how much audio she may have captured. BBM:

"The family contacted police around 5:30 p.m. and crews have been out searching the area around the old railroad bridge. The girl's cell phones are either dead or turned off."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/search-underway-for-two-13-year-old-caroll-county-girls-missing-after-being-dropped-off-to-go-hiking

Another piece of speculation I have heard about is how much Libby may have recorded on her cell phone. We are fairly certain she captured the photo of BG as well as his voice, but questions floated about how much audio she may have captured. BBM:

"The family contacted police around 5:30 p.m. and crews have been out searching the area around the old railroad bridge. The girl's cell phones are either dead or turned off."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/search-underway-for-two-13-year-old-caroll-county-girls-missing-after-being-dropped-off-to-go-hiking

LE has stated Libby captured a video of the bridge guy and it was from that video they created a still photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1