GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, is seems to me that all of these guys are connected and that has me very worried for Jenna. I no longer think she is hiding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it telling that the info about the BF is just now coming out. I could be wrong and the family just stayed tight lipped about it, but it seems someone would have previously mentioned that or subie would've found evidence of them calling each other. Maybe not but it does seem her friends would have mentioned the BF to her family. Especially if they had issues that night.

If she did actually have a BF up until that night, it's a little odd she had been communicating with the other guy she was supposed to meet up with.
It was mentioned and is in the timeline about the relationship.

Here's a link about crime in the neighborhood since the opening of Street Execs Studios: https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2015/11/10/street-execs-studio-comes-under-fire-from.html .

I could definitely see the car being dumped there by someone somehow associated with that studio. Several people posted on Instagram about recording there both days. No outside shots, though. There's even space across the street, I assume where the car was found, but I can't find that location tagged on that date, unfortunately.

Now they're saying the car was found on Defoors Place by a recording studio. This is the one I mentioned a few pages back that has caused trouble for the neighborhood. Bad news in my opinion. The place has had shootings and a murder in the last two years. Cant be just a coincidence

I still am confused if Subie did a typo as happened with the license?

Was it Defoor? Or Defoors? And was it Avenue or Place or ? .

I think some mis-information is still hanging around as a typo as media and here in threads are saying different things.

I think some mis-information is still hanging around as a typo as media and here in threads are saying different things.

This story specifically mentions Defoor Place and mentions that the car was found across from the recording studio and that the studio has a camera.

That's a lot of info for them to have if it's not accurate.

http://atlantajewishtimes.timesofisrael.com/car-not-woman-found/

Subie originally said Defoors Ave. Defoors Place is a small road directly off Defoors Ave. The use of the S is trivial. Most ppl in Atlanta can't remember if it's Defoors or Defoor...people say both.

Still confused. So no more the English area which is at the bottom of the map, but now upper part? Another Defoor.... or Defoors? I guess the media got it right and we all got the area wrong thinking it was in the English Avenue area due to the confusion? (English area is miles southeast of what is now on map?)

:gaah:

Street.JPG

And where did the name the recording studio come from on the threads?

Subie originally said Defoors Ave. Defoors Place is a small road directly off Defoors Ave. The use of the S is trivial. Most ppl in Atlanta can't remember if it's Defoors or Defoor...people say both.

I never saw Defoors Ave as the original post. IIRC it was just Defoors. I even asked for clariication. I guess my bad? (I reviewed my posts/original... I'll sit on hands and not link nor screenshot, and move on)

Most people? Ummmm... this is a missing persons case so I don't see as trivial. There are 5 roads which could be confused with/without the s, and not stating whether Place, Avenue, Road NW.

One is really near English Avenue... which we were focused on before... this new address not as close.

It's like saying someone is missing on Peachtree (in Atlanta, there are over 30!)

I don't think that having the incorrect license plate, if door was locked, what the name of the street was on... etc etc... in the media is trivial. Just trying to correct if typos or needs clarification, that's all. There was a typo on the license at one time and was brought up here for family to correct and it was... just trying to clarify and correct if needed. And now, :tyou: above poster, the address has been clarified after days of not being specific.

Still confused. So no more the English area which is at the bottom of the map, but now upper part? Another Defoor.... or Defoors? I guess the media got it right and we all got the area wrong thinking it was in the English Avenue area due to the confusion? (English area is miles southeast of what is now on map?)

:gaah:

View attachment 123424

And where did the name the recording studio come from on the threads?

Subie mentioned English Ave when he mentioned a 5-6 min stop near North Ave-Northside Dr that night. There's another gas station there so maybe she stopped there.

That seems like the closest last known stop to where her car was found.

Bentley...I'm not sure why you're sounding so defensive. I'm not saying place or avenue is trivial. It's in fact very important which is why I posted about the discrepancy in the first place. But the use of an S is. Even the actual road signs are inconsistent. But that's beside the point. Subie says it's Defoors Ave in post 121. And no one has ever said the empty car was found on English Ave. English Ave is about 8 minutes from Defoors Ave and Defoors Place.

Bentley...I'm not sure why you're sounding so defensive. I'm not saying place or avenue is trivial. It's in fact very important which is why I posted about the discrepancy in the first place. But the use of an S is. Even the actual road signs are inconsistent. But that's beside the point. Subie says it's Defoors Ave in post 121. And no one has ever said the empty car was found on English Ave. English Ave is about 8 minutes from Defoors Ave and Defoors Place.

All is good :hug:

Just wanting explicitly correct and update info here on ORIGINAL posts, and in the media for the public to understand... for Jenna!

R.I.P. Foxfire/Wolfscratch (old WS'er who passed and I :praying: to on cases and try to remember his words and efforts)... we're doing our best to passionately (not defensive) keep the information correct for the public!

Subie have there been any efforts to coordinate any canvassing? Seems like now that the car has been found, you have a reasonable area to plaster that missing persons flyer. Someone found the car there, someone may have seen something else. Also, if a group effort to do something like plaster the area with missing persons flyers is coordinated, you might be able to get some press coverage for such an event.

Maybe there is a friend or someone from your temple who could help coordinate such efforts?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Subie have there been any efforts to coordinate any canvassing? Seems like now that the car has been found, you have a reasonable area to plaster that missing persons flyer. Someone found the car there, someone may have seen something else. Also, if a group effort to do something like plaster the area with missing persons flyers is coordinated, you might be able to get some press coverage for such an event.

Maybe there is a friend or someone from your temple who could help coordinate such efforts?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Great idea lilgup!

Please also note that Defoors Place and Defoors Ave are right next to eachother. They connect.

Hey everyone. I have clarified the car was on Defoor Place right off of Defoors Ave, on the street. Police initially said a lot, however my dad confirmed since he also went down there when it was found, it was on the street.

We have picked up the car today and will need some time to go through it. Her suit case, with clothes other shoes are in the trunk. I can tell though that the driver seat was pushed all the way back and fully down (not how she would have driven it). I also found an iPhone 7 lightning to headphone adapter on the driver seat. Jenna had an iPhone SE which did not need this, im not sure if that is relevant or not yet.

<modsnip>

Hey everyone. I have clarified the car was on Defoor Place right off of Defoors Ave, on the street. Police initially said a lot, however my dad confirmed since he also went down there when it was found, it was on the street.

We have picked up the car today and will need some time to go through it. Her suit case, with clothes other shoes are in the trunk. I can tell though that the driver seat was pushed all the way back and fully down (not how she would have driven it). I also found an iPhone 7 lightning to headphone adapter on the driver seat. Jenna had an iPhone SE which did not need this, im not sure if that is relevant or not yet.

To the above, I can try, but there really was no telling info on them just 2 mins of static and random noises from cars driving by

maybe she was sleeping in her car?

Just want to be sure I have this right...Person 3 was to meet her that night but says she never showed up...Did I miss a key bit of info explaining why anyone should believe that? Of all these guys, he is where I would put my focus.

Oh and one more thing. Car was not out of gas, it was on E, but definitely enough that my dad was able to go a few miles to the nearest gas station. Not sure why the police or the media reported that

Just want to be sure I have this right...Person 3 was to meet her that night but says she never showed up...Did I miss a key bit of info explaining why anyone should believe that? Of all these guys, he is where I would put my focus.

That is correct, he is the one with the pocket dial too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member