Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
China.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...ml?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.1.3c93b095e8uBJL
&
http://ru.made-in-china.com/co_jump...lastic-Hand-Wheel_egshugorg_zSFawfktCNoY.html

Also different sizes.

Trays.jpg

It would be so nice if Interpol would let people know on their website if the info given by the public was of any help. As for now every item is still on their list.

Hi Dotr....How are you? Is it an idea to put a special thread up for this picture? I searched a long time but it's hard...looking especially at the lamp posts and the fact there is a water way...My gut feeling says it's in Eastern Europe (could be somewhere completely different) at least a place where they have mountains and water coming from that in the summertime. I even pulled my brother into this because he has been in such a lot of country's......there are relatively a lot of WS members from Europe. Let me know what you think.....

Hi Dotr....How are you? Is it an idea to put a special thread up for this picture? I searched a long time but it's hard...looking especially at the lamp posts and the fact there is a water way...My gut feeling says it's in Eastern Europe (could be somewhere completely different) at least a place where they have mountains and water coming from that in the summertime. I even pulled my brother into this because he has been in such a lot of country's......there are relatively a lot of WS members from Europe. Let me know what you think.....
Hi Bit of Hope, is this the pic you were referring to?
It keeps going through my mind because it looks like a place that i have seen in a photo or movie in recent years, but cannot place.
It does have that E European vibe to it, perhaps even Russian?
Just realized you must mean a totally different pic with mountains??
https://www.europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1j_background.jpg
    1j_background.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 329
Hi Bit of Hope, is this the pic you were referring to?
It keeps going through my mind because it looks like a place that i have seen in a photo or movie in recent years, but cannot place.
It does have that E European vibe to it, perhaps even Russian?
Just realized you must mean a totally different pic with mountains??
https://www.europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse
attachment.php

Yes, this is the picture I mean. My thoughts about this; it's an "overflow" channel (or whatever you call it :)), where water can rise in during summertime, when snow is melting from the mountains and coming down to the lower parts of the country...Or am I totally crazy...

Yes, this is the picture I mean. My thoughts about this; it's an "overflow" channel (or whatever you call it :)), where water can rise in during summertime, when snow is melting from the mountains and coming down to the lower parts of the country...Or am I totally crazy...
That totally makes sense when I look at the photo!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The item with the 3 looks like something from the Dale Earnhardt #3 racing team. (NASCAR). Since he's been gone for 16 years (as a fan that is shocking) it's either an old item or memorial. The pic with Dale Sr. is an example of what I'm thinking. The other is from the Stop Child Abuse site.

e036f81db2ddc3a4a967bc3d2491d8b6.jpg
b3878fb9d57d0fc1366b8cec52d41bf0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Do you recognise this polo shirt? Do you know where it is sold?

Send informationImage 1 of 33
t-shirt_brand_0.jpg

onthewall_poster.jpg

Send informationImage 4 of 33
This poster was hung on the wall in the background of an image. Have you seen it before?

attachment.php

Can you help us identify this object?

Send informationImage 3 of 33
Can you identify this item?

Attachments

• set_4b.jpg
    set_4b.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 699
Do you recognise this polo shirt? Do you know where it is sold?

Send informationImage 1 of 33
t-shirt_brand_0.jpg

onthewall_poster.jpg

Send informationImage 4 of 33
This poster was hung on the wall in the background of an image. Have you seen it before?

attachment.php

Can you help us identify this object?

Send informationImage 3 of 33
Can you identify this item?

That red package and silver thing looks like one of those suction cup handles people use when traveling to assist in and out of the bathtub.

strange-box2.jpg

This looks like an apnea monitor. O2 sat machine. It could also be for GI tube feeding/Iv infusion-maybe. I wish the picture was clearer. But, I will say this...if the person brought it to another country, they had to declare it and/or have it inspected. So...was this person on a "medical mission" or claimed they had ill health. It also limits countries that would take this person in. Most western countries won't allow someone seriously ill in as it can be a "medical tourism" situation.

But, if it is an apnea monitor or sat machine, its obvious the person was sedating children and using it to monitor for issues. Thus, the person would have some form of medical or veterinary training or background.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold case momma
Back