Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thermometer5.jpg

Attachments

• Thermometer5.jpeg
    Thermometer5.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 47
orocan-6897dl5_2-5l-milano-drawer-candy-white-14.jpg

Attachments

• orocan-6897dl5_2-5l-milano-drawer-candy-white-1450441311-090843-1-zoom.jpg
    orocan-6897dl5_2-5l-milano-drawer-candy-white-1450441311-090843-1-zoom.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 156
https://www.europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse
Do you recognise this object?

Send informationImage 13 of 33
little_jar1.jpg

Do you recognise this jar?

Send informationImage 8 of 33

attachment.php

menu.jpg

This appears to be a food packaging product. Do you recognise it?
Send informationImage 11 of 33
little_jar2.jpg

Can you help us identify where such a jar is sold

Helados Nestlé; Logo of Sorvetes Nestlé

did this work?

I imagine they have software that can improve images. I,wonder why better images are not posted

Nestle is all over Asia. The hospital I worked for in Bangkok, used to have sales reps come and visit new mothers to get them onto Nestle formula.

I imagine they have software that can improve images. I,wonder why better images are not posted

I think it is because they are tiny details in the background of a still from a video. The FBI haven't been able to make Bridge Guy's photo very clear and they would have the best equipment.

I think it is because they are tiny details in the background of a still from a video. The FBI haven't been able to make Bridge Guy's photo very clear and they would have the best equipment.

That makes sense.

Products are sent all over the world. Where I live, thousands of miles from the US, we have Golden Plump chicken from MN in the freezer. Products sych a Doritos have a sticker on the front that says, " For export only" The ingredients have a label over them. Not sure if the ingrdients are different .

Coke has cane sugar, not High Fructose corn syrup. I never eat them, but there are American cereals and Duncan Hines cake mixes. There are Green Giant canned vegetables.

Food and other products are shipped all over the world.

Certain clothes are from where I live and are easily recognized. But a tourist could have bought some, discarded in a garage sale, purchased and then sent off to another country in clothing drive.

I think furniture would be more regional, but a lot of furniture is made in Third World countries.

Lots of complications nowadays

That makes sense.

Products are sent all over the world. Where I live, thousands of miles from the US, we have Golden Plump chicken from MN in the freezer. Products sych a Doritos have a sticker on the front that says, " For export only" The ingredients have a label over them. Not sure if the ingrdients are different .

Coke has cane sugar, not High Fructose corn syrup. I never eat them, but there are American cereals and Duncan Hines cake mixes. There are Green Giant canned vegetables.

Food and other products are shipped all over the world.

Certain clothes are from where I live and are easily recognized. But a tourist could have bought some, discarded in a garage sale, purchased and then sent off to another country in clothing drive.

I think furniture would be more regional, but a lot of furniture is made in Third World countries.

Lots of complications nowadays

Yes, things get around. There is an enormous second hand clothing market in Bangkok which covers a whole block. Most of it quality designer stuff. Italian and French labels. I am not sure how it ended up there.

Yes, things get around. There is an enormous second hand clothing market in Bangkok which covers a whole block. Most of it quality designer stuff. Italian and French labels. I am not sure how it ended up there.

A lot of high end designers have exclusivity deals, preventing their designer label garments from being sold at a steep discount, and ending up in Ross or TJ Maxx. So when they have a lot of leftovers at end of a season, they cannot legally sell them in NYC or LA, and they end up getting shipped off the Bangladesh for pennies on the dollar.

box_0.png This looks like a tin of butter cookies to me.

book.jpg I have seen this book somewhere. I really can't place it. But, the clouds on the back make me think its a book about heaven, death, or some fiction novel or semi-autobiography.

attachment.php
This looks like a tin of butter cookies to me.

attachment.php
I have seen this book somewhere. I really can't place it. But, the clouds on the back make me think its a book about heaven, death, or some fiction novel or semi-autobiography.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking too some spiritual kind of book...don't know why...dreams explained or something like this....

These perps can also be very smart. Whatever might be caught in frame (clothes, household items) will not be easily traceable.

I agree. A lot of mass marketed items. Generic items and knock-offs :-(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back