IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a case in Florida. A woman saw a sketch of a suspect wanted for murder. She thought it looked like her neighbor. She discussed it with family and a couple of the neighbors. They told her to mind her business. Then LE released a sample of his writing. She compared it to an invoice she received from him. She knew it was him. She faxed it to LE. LE never came. She called up the Det and demanded
action. She was right. He was arrested.
I hope something similar is not happening in this case.

Oba Chandler.
And good for JoAnn Steffey = hero.

I just hope this is caught before it becomes one year...
and before additional murders.

Rsbm
I just hope this is caught before it becomes one year...
and before additional murders.

Again, imo, there may have already been additional murder(s) and LE/we just haven't connected them yet. The MO/victim(s), etc could be totally different...

Again, imo, there may have already been additional murder(s) and LE/we just haven't connected them yet. The MO/victim(s), etc could be totally different...
I agree that's possible margarita. LE have certainly been quiet the last few weeks.
I just checked and it's been nearly 6 weeks since the Holeman interview. It has to be time for another LE update. Do they need more tips? How are they doing getting through those that they have received? LE need to give feedback. Even MSM are quiet. Is it the calm before the storm of an arrest?I hope so.

I think someone has information but won't come forward due to fear of being arrested
On some matte which may or may not
Be connected to this crime. Someone may not be wiling to risk going to prison, even to put away a child killer.
What sort of crime do you think the person may be involved in that would prevent them informing even anonymously?

"double-tap technique, 9 mm handgun, 7.62 caliber rifle AR-15"

If we would know whether something of the above would apply to the Abby/Libby case .....
It certainly could be useful to know cause of death and if a gun were involved. (Especially as a gun outline appears to be visible in BG's pocket.)

I agree that's possible margarita. LE have certainly been quiet the last few weeks.
I just checked and it's been nearly 6 weeks since the Holeman interview. It has to be time for another LE update. Do they need more tips? How are they doing getting through those that they have received? LE need to give feedback. Even MSM are quiet. Is it the calm before the storm of an arrest?I hope so.
Yes, I wish LE would communicate to the public now and then in SOME manner ... Would be considerate, especially for the locals living in the midst of it all.

I work nights, sleep days, need something to listen to as I fall asleep (Rear Window, the original movie on you tube with Jimmy Stewart Grace Kelly) lasted me weeks because I fell asleep so promptly and had to keep setting it back! Ha!) ... Lots of interesting true crime stuff on youtube, documentaries and the like. Something new to me I wanted to share is true crime podcasts. An example ... Google " 10 Best True Crime Podcasts "... I am listening now to one of those that happened in Ohio. Interesting stuff! O/T The President is going to reveal his new tax plan at 3PM in INDIANA TODAY! Wish He or Pence could display large posters with pics from this case! No political convo here, please, just wish someone could go to the scene and hold up fliers or posters to get attention when so many Indy/near-Indy people will be there, not to mention Mass MEDIA! 3PM! CAN ANYBODY from there possibly GO ?????? I know RIGHT SIDE BROADCASTING will Def be there and they like to interview folks arriving to the venue sometimes hours in advance. BG might even turn out, who knows?! Can anyone local alert the familes and/or go to venue yourselves? At Indy State Fairgrounds 3PM TODAY!​

OMG! I just found a mug! WOW! MOO IMO JMO of course!

From that KOAA link:

El Paso County Sheriff's say the booking photo is being temporarily withheld from public release as to not compromise ongoing investigations.

If the booking photo looks anything like the MUG you found, it's no wonder they aren't releasing it! Wow is right! IMO JMO Wow!

I never get worked up, but I am worked up. Holy smokes. The NOSE!!!!!
If this isn't him, then it's his freakin twin.

I had the same reaction about that NOSE! LOL And you are spot on about the twin thing! IMO just Wow!

The face matches but he looks too skinny to be BG. In my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The face matches but he looks too skinny to be BG. In my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please repost the face? I did a search on the Colorado arrest name and there is one guy's face that looks like the sketch... but not sure I am looking at the same face you are referencing.

Wait n see time again.

Still give that sketch and flyer to President Trump someone.

Height, weight is within parameters...what I find interesting, other than the withholding image, is that the location is a natural area...! However, the arrest for SO offense was for exposure and it would be a quantum leap to get to murder of not one, but two young girls. IMOO

So I've been thinking...if he's middle-aged there is a good probability he needs some type of vision correction. I don't recall LE mentioning eyeglasses. So IF he needs his vision corrected, that means he's wearing contacts or he's had Lasix. Because he needed good close up vision for the bridge boards and good distance vision to keep an eye on his target, the girls. And IF he's wearing contacts or has had Lasix then he has the means to cover that expense, whether via insurance or cash. So if that scenario applies then it reduces the likelihood that he's transient.

He could be transient now but wearing glasses that he got back when when he wasn't transient. My mother's been wearing the same ones for the past 15 years. Yes, she needs new ones, but she's ornery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member