IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sure some of you may have scene the "show" that happened last night? One of the protesters Lewis Chamberlain stating he knows KJ was murdered because of a supposed video he saw of KJ being murdered.

IMO, this is all fake and it's all just a distraction yet again, to stop LE and others from getting to the truth!

IMOO

The Caddyshack is a decent sized restaurant within this hotel. It will seat 265 people when it is ready to open. I'd say that it's the place, just a guess, because of backing up the opening date. This would definitely cause a delay in their construction.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busin...shack-restaurant-0707-biz-20170706-story.html

I don't know about the suing. IMO, she was a trespasser. Had a party goer gone into the area, and somehow caused damage, you can actually sue a trespasser for those damages. It all falls back, for me anyway, to there was no legally registered guest at the hotel, for her to be a guest of their room. She was actually trespassing and based on it being Irene's bday, and her celebrating her new job, I highly doubt that they didn't know how, or by whom, the room was obtained. The person(s) who rented the room was thieving, and trespassing, imo. No one there, had a legal right to be there, imo, however, IANAL.

I guess I see it like the kids at spring break falling off of balconies. Everyone knows that the balconies are outside the room, they're high up, and it's dangerous to sit on them, especially while drinking, yet, quite often someone on spring break will drink too much, inevitably sit on the balcony, fall off, and die. Unfortunately, that's on them. A walk-in freezer is something that is expected to be in a hotel or restaurant. It's normal. People who are intoxicated cannot always be saved from themselves. If she was intentionally drugged, then it's on the person who drugged her, and charges should be filed against them, and the thieves who rented the room.

I'm new to sleuthing and have a couple questions. Since no video footage is available, is it possible at some point, the police or hotel would post pictures of the freezer or general area for the public to view? Also, the police have called this a death investigation as opposed to a murder investigation. Does that mean the police have totally ruled out any form of foul play?

I'm new to sleuthing and have a couple questions. Since no video footage is available, is it possible at some point, the police or hotel would post pictures of the freezer or general area for the public to view? Also, the police have called this a death investigation as opposed to a murder investigation. Does that mean the police have totally ruled out any form of foul play?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...h-rosemont-police-not-fbi-20170918-story.html

The last time LE released any sort of statement was Monday Sept 18th, regarding the FBI not taking over KJ case. LE is still investigation the case and they don't have to tell the public when/if the case may have changed from a death investigation to a homicide investigation. In fact why would they? I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes right now IMOO.

There is a very short clip of someone getting off an elevator and going directly to freezers. I believe that IS the area. IMOO! You will have to find out I can't post it here.

They could post pictures but I doubt either the police or hotel would. It is not in the hotel's interest to keep the bad publicity going and the police don't have a need to either (at this point). If the protests got substantially worse - maybe the police would feel compelled to release additional information. I think the definition of "death investigation" is subjective. I take it to mean the police have no evidence of homicide and don't think that it is homicide but have not ruled it out. Also, as the previous poster said, if they have found evidence of homicide, it is unlikely they would say anything unless they needed the public's help identifying subjects or something.

These activists are seriously causing a major distraction !! If TM doesn't need them anymore (but she keeps going back and forth as well) why do they continue to go live and protesting?

I'm sorry but something isn't settling right. IMO they really need to back off. This is so so so for Kenneka. I pray one day she finally does rest in piece.

These activists are seriously causing a major distraction !! If TM doesn't need them anymore (but she keeps going back and forth as well) why do they continue to go live and protesting?

I'm sorry but something isn't settling right. IMO they really need to back off. This is so so so for Kenneka. I pray one day she finally does rest in piece.

Bc for the activists, it was never about Kenneka. They used Kenneka's passing as an excuse to protest their beliefs. They never had Kenneka or her family's best interests at heart. They turned this tragedy into something it's not and made a circus out of the death of a young woman. They saw an opportunity to latch onto a tragedy for their personal benefit and are refusing to let go. JMO

Bc for the activists, it was never about Kenneka. They used Kenneka's passing as an excuse to protest their beliefs. They never had Kenneka or her family's best interests at heart. They turned this tragedy into something it's not and made a circus out of the death of a young woman. They saw an opportunity to latch onto a tragedy for their personal benefit and are refusing to let go. JMO

Amen.

True. But IMO there's much more to it.

Because so much is not MSM, it is nearly impossible to voice some of our thoughts here. I have seen a lot of videos and many are nearly impossible to decipher. The poor use of the English language, the idea that someone knows who did this and how, accusations, money fraud(?), coverups, fund raisers..... ugh.

I do wish a legitimate source was giving more, and thorough, updates that we could discuss. I just hope we get some answers to what happened and how.

personally, I think she was drinking and may have been drugged (slipped a pill, perhaps?), but was she wandering around with a purpose or just haphazardly? How did she end up in that particular area?

Yes, I've been following all the drama going on between the activists today. What a circus this has become. The results of the autopsy and tox screens haven't even been released, and the investigation hasn't been concluded. I believe that all of these people should have waited for those things to happen before protesting! Protesting what?? You don't even have all of the information yet! I think there were only a few protesters out there last night. Hopefully, this craziness will come to an end soon.

such as? I am not saying that in a snarky or sarcastic way, I am genuinely interested in what your thoughts are.

Just as Spellbound said, there is so much information out there but a lot of it isn't backed up by MSM so we can't discuss it. But if you really dig deep and try to put all the missing puzzles together in the crazy case..they will start to fit one by one.

The video of KJ being murdered though was definitely edited and fake! It's the same angel as the video surveillance in the hotel. So why?

Just as Spellbound said, there is so much information out there but a lot of it isn't backed up by MSM so we can't discuss it. But if you really dig deep and try to put all the missing puzzles together in the crazy case..they will start to fit one by one.

The video of KJ being murdered though was definitely edited and fake! It's the same angel as the video surveillance in the hotel. So why?

The only things I've seen that aren't MSM were a few YouTube videos that were so absurd I couldn't watch more than a couple minutes. I just truly don't think there is some conspiracy between the hotel and/or police to cover up a murder, so I haven't been paying much attention to anything not MSM. JMO

This was filmed Dec 16 by an elevator lover. It has nothing ( while it has lots ) to do with this case/

There is no talking about this case - but it is more than telling

There is no conspiracy on this post .

But there are front and back doors on that bank of elevators - leading to the bowels of the hotel .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmymKxavKg8&feature=youtu.be

The only things I've seen that aren't MSM were a few YouTube videos that were so absurd I couldn't watch more than a couple minutes. I just truly don't think there is some conspiracy between the hotel and/or police to cover up a murder, so I haven't been paying much attention to anything not MSM. JMO

I never said anything about a conspiracy!! And I've watched 1 YouTube video that brings clarification on 1 face IMO

So again, if y'all dig deep the answers are out there!

Both of these pics are from here :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4877958/Facebook-videos-woman-died-hotel-freezer.html

moo

The still pic in the bathroom confirms this as well.

K was not wearing a watch.

Here she is in the elevator - she is not wearing a watch. I do not know if cell phone time can be manipulated but this is around 324

Go back to the boys room video, watch the white tank top girl that stays with the blue shirt guy the whole time.

She is clearly wearing the watch that the CCTV girl is .

The CCTV girl from the elevator the watch on the white tank top girl is clearly visible when she puts up her arm by the elevator . IF it is was not the same watch well

....................but it is imo

Notions??

4434080C00000578-4877958-image-a-12_1505252563512.jpg

443407E700000578-4877958-Kenneka_Jenkins_was_filmed_by_friends_in_what_appeared_to_be_a_h-a-3_1505252481166.jpg

I never said anything about a conspiracy!! And I've watched 1 YouTube video that brings clarification on 1 face IMO

So again, if y'all dig deep the answers are out there!

So agree - the dialog in the boys video tells the whole torrid tale. The facial expressions by the guy in the blue and white tank top girl tell much.

He keeps telling who ever is watching (with his eyes mimicking going to sleep ) what is happening with K..

They are clearly watching K

I forgot the word YOu Tube not talking about posters here !!

Doubters need to find some of the You Tube posters who speak ebonics -- the translation is stunning and sad moo

Half of the time I could not understand what anyone was talking about or meaning.

I am old!

There are tons of 20 year old females posting about what was being said that night -- and once you get the translation (!) you can hear it and understand it -- while you see it

imo many folks got the feeling that the boys room happened later cause it came out later.

IMO people were communicating back and forth with updates about what was happening in each room moo

In Irenes video where people got they are back there raping her

I think what it is is they are back there taping her (and they were in the boys room) watch the blue shirt guy keep checking on K

They zoom in on a girl in the chair being sat on that is clearly in distress.

Study the boys room video

In Irenes video a male hand aggressively pushes her head down MO did not want his reflection in her glasses speculation only tho

Irene clearly mouths (mouths not says like a lot of people were saying K was yelling for help not that part) Irene mouths help.

Conclusions based on what is being said to each other in addition to watching behavior ..

When Irene turns her head to her left she looks like she is trying to hold back crying -- her cheek is trembling

moo

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by tru2it4u
Just as Spellbound said, there is so much information out there but a lot of it isn't backed up by MSM so we can't discuss it. But if you really dig deep and try to put all the missing puzzles together in the crazy case. .they will start to fit one by one.

yep

From local ABC affiliate:

create

• bring (something) into existence.

All they would have had to do is put "recreation "on the bottom !

I wonder why they did not ??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back