IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a quick side note. KJ sister is Leonore Harris. For some reason I was typing her initials as TH instead of LH.

I'm sorry if this confused anyone!!

Would Keneeka have been able to operate the freight elevator by herself to get up to the kitchen on the lobby level?

I think so too the sister described two puch open doors that I saw when one of the spies went in to film afterwards.

They were finished doors and opened into the meeting room hallway - I dont think there would be finished doors in the belly of the beast-- it is what you expect ugly gray floors yuky tiles in the one freezer room service carts that look like someone just threw in there cause they did feel like cleaning them -- what reason is there freeze used room service carts!!

IMO the behind the scenes looked dirty unkept etc imo

You're starting to make me believe you were actually there with them touring through the hotel

attachment.php
attachment.php

This is the police statement from 9/15/17. I haven't ever seen page two of this so I thought it was an interesting read.

They were able to see the area of the kitchen in which Kenneka was observed on surveillance video as well as the area in which the body was discovered.

That quote really stands out to me as I feel as if it indirectly confirms my previous thoughts regarding the kitchen she was found in being upstairs.

Also, it's been two weeks so I'd assume they have analysis of the Facebook videos by now.

Attachments

• HALy5Rm.jpg
    HALy5Rm.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 293
  • P9gkZMk.jpg
    P9gkZMk.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 287
attachment.php
attachment.php

This is the police statement from 9/15/17. I haven't ever seen page two of this so I thought it was an interesting read.

They were able to see the area of the kitchen in which Kenneka was observed on surveillance video as well as the area in which the body was discovered.

That quote really stands out to me as I feel as if it indirectly confirms my previous thoughts regarding the kitchen she was found in being upstairs.

Also, it's been two weeks so I'd assume they have analysis of the Facebook videos by now.

Thank you for posting this! My sense is they don't think it was a simple wandering drunk into a freezer either.
This is going to be interesting especially with the Facebook info. We may be able at some point to discuss on this forum something that comes from social media in a legitimate sense.

Dumb question. Are any of these type freezers mobile?
Like a hospital bed with the 4 brakes on all wheels? Or maybe a large safe?
Thinking...
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For the first couple of days it was reported that K communicated with her sister .

In the channel 5 long interview with the sister she denied that

for several days how could that not be cleared up??

If LE has KJ's phone, which I'd think that they would, then they could probably check pretty easily. I'm pretty sure her mother would give them access to her daughter's phone.

Rosemont Mayor Brad Stephens speaks after a State of the Village luncheon Sept. 13, 2017.
He says the FBI and other agencies are helping with the investigation which contradicts what the police said earlier. I never seen this video before. I found it while sleuthing around the internet.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...2.html&usg=AFQjCNHVJ9WQJUXcoYwIWxU3Qfstle7D6g

I swore I read FBI was looking at the footage on some MSM site. They said they would only help at Rosemont PD's request.

Thinking...
MOO

No, the freezer in question is a walk in freezer built into the wall. Based on accounts of people who have seen it it's actually a cooler with a separate section inside of it that is a freezer. A combo walk-in if you will.

Thank you for posting this! My sense is they don't think it was a simple wandering drunk into a freezer either.
This is going to be interesting especially with the Facebook info. We may be able at some point to discuss on this forum something that comes from social media in a legitimate sense.

Yeah, I thought it was an accident at first but now I'm 100% convinced otherwise. This case is built on social media really; live streams, comments, doctored screenshots, inaccurate information given out that's causing confusion etc etc.

I swore I read FBI was looking at the footage on some MSM site. They said they would only help at Rosemont PD's request.

No, the freezer in question is a walk in freezer built into the wall. Based on accounts of people who have seen it it's actually a cooler with a separate section inside of it that is a freezer. A combo walk-in if you will.

Yeah, I thought it was an accident at first but now I'm 100% convinced otherwise. This case is built on social media really; live streams, comments, doctored screenshots, inaccurate information given out that's causing confusion etc etc.

What IMO is so unique here is there is actual video of most involved.

I am not talking about the CCTV nonsense -- but the two party rooms. I have never had access to the actual scenes of the incident starting point.

Were near Chicago with what one of the highest death rates?

With a huge AA death rate?

Were talking about Chicago folks who drove 45 minutes so we are talking about a chicago area.

In this instance the world has the kind of stuff LE ,typically, only has access to.

attachment.php
attachment.php

We seem to be on the same page as far as everyone else. I hope this further has them look at that footage and listen to interview with LH again.

*TeamKitchenUpstairs*.

It makes me sick and sad thinking what happened downstairs. [emoji20]

IMO we should really be able to discuss LH and her interview with reporters. Ugh there's sooo much we could all get out of that. In a non bashing way.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Ty for finding this -- I was trying to locate the original source of the cops saying they made up several videos themselves .

Typically IMO when you hypothetically have the the real thing right there recreations are not needed .

HOw could a dramatization be any more helpful than the hardcore real on the scene facts that authentic CCTV provides

When ya got the real deal trust it !!!

Ty for finding this -- I was trying to locate the original source of the cops saying they made up several videos themselves .

Typically IMO when you hypothetically have the the real thing right there recreations are not needed .

HOw could a dramatization be any more helpful than the hardcore real on the scene facts that authentic CCTV provides

When ya got the real deal trust it !!!

The LE didn't make up several or ANY videos. They took the clips from over 36hours of surveillance videos and put the clips together to show what they believe was her path that night.

You tried to say this last night too. You're twisting words from the article and making stuff up.

I am confused do you think it was non accidental - I thought you felt it was accident -

Thinking...
MOO

No such thing as a stupid question my dear!!

All sorts of things in that kitchen on our wheels just weird!!

Got the chills with that big size cooler on wheels on the side with the blue hospital colored stuff sitting on top

Of course blue is a universal color but gave me the creeps !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668
Back