NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody seen a report stating time the second SG arrived on floor 32.. how long had sG1 been shot when he arrived?
I know it can only be minutes and not sure whether its relevant or not..
Also what time did he send radio message regarding the shooting alert?
(I read all the pages today following a very great sleep, lol)

RE: the video in question. Could the last two single shots be the ones he tried to shoot at the tanks?

This just hit me

I came up with this list by reviewing my memory of stories/coverage I saw during Pulse

Do you guys realize that in this story , unlike any other ever -- we have not heard stuff like:

Actual numbers of admits at each hospital

Breakdown of numbers of critical life threatening minor anything like that

Zero updates on status of conditions

No details on nature of injuries

discharge numbers

actual injured numbers (it has stayed at "around" or "over " 500 for its entirety

very few if any in hospital room interview s

no pressers from any hospital reps

no video of shots from the ER entry ways from the night showing ambulances and vehicles speeding into the ER bay

no numbers of how many transports ambulances actually transported that night

coverage of how people addressed the need to rebook their flights home

any media effort to find out more about his siblings --other relatives

clarification of his IRS / Lockheed employ history

attempts at on air interviews with siblings

any reports on impact on reservations on hotel industry in the area

Zero reporting on his actual net worth

any valet parkers interviews at Luxor -- they would have a good view

discussion of hotel refunding people who were in the hotel their money

any interviews with places that let people hide in their establishments

any media camping out outside siblings homes

any interviews with surrounding hotels staff

enduring video of areas blocked off as a result of event

no interviews of patients on discharge day

no happy family reunions

no number of surgeries performed

no triage areas shown that night

interviews with businesses near the event

only a snippet of body cam

no reporting on a few first responders having troubles afterwards

no interviews with mental health pros regarding how to deal /cope with event

no support groups started

no centralized location for free mental health services

coverage of any funerals?

no moments of silence

no interviews with review of PTSD symptoms

not sure on this -- any back to back non stop without commercial interruption coverage local news

any and all political people holding any pressers

no discussion of after action stuff

no shots of actual ambulances waiting to rush in once area was secured

no endless FB posts of people posting talking about the deceased

few interviews with deceased loved ones

no shots of cops carrying anyone

a couple of interviews only from first responders

no endless wanting to send condolences to everyone

few memorials or vigils

no massive pileup of flowers and cards and candles and notes

no big companies making any donations

no celebrities doing so either

any follow up on prognosis of injured survivors

no followups on when floor 32 was finally cleared

anyone have a clue how many still in hospital

no staff interviews (even in disguise)

just a few fleeting notions

Washington talking nothing

no reports about crisis debriefings for first responders

the entire story has been about the timeline

PS anyone have a periscope like stream of the night?
I don't want to go through these one by one, but I would argue that several/many of these things are happening or have happened. I suppose it depends on how and where we consume our news, whether or not we've seen it. (And no snark intended here. I have many like minded friends, but we all consume our news differently. In fact we have a private group called Like Minded where we post what we find on issues that we are all interested in. It's clear that we all use such a variety of sources. One of mine that differs from everyone else in the group is a list I have of verified journalists on Twitter, for instance.)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, I remember after Pulse there were so many interviews of people in the hospital that had sustained minor injuries and were interviewed about that night. There haven't been as many interviews in this incident. Maybe the people that were shot sustained more serious injuries and are still in IC? Also in some of the Youtube videos of live footage from that evening, people did not seem to understand the gravity of the situation. Some were laughing during the gunfire. And people didn't seem to be moving that fast to get out of the vicinity. I wonder if a lot of the 500 injuries involved trampling over each other to get away from the stage area? I think I read there were 22,000 people, and 500 injured?
I also think that the nature of this tragedy differs in that many of these people were from out of town. Just look at the list of victims and where they are from. So the media can't go to a single city to interview the survivors. This may seem like a small thing but this entire situation just seems more complicated to me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RE: the video in question. Could the last two single shots be the ones he tried to shoot at the tanks?

Could be. However, there were single, well-paced shots before the rapid-fire began, and that's generally thought of as when he shot at the tanks.

[video=twitter;918584753669816320]https://twitter.com/reviewjournal/status/918584753669816320[/video]
' Shots fired into crowd within 40 seconds orat the same time as Campos first reported that shots were fired, over the radio'
But but but.. sG2 was shot at after Campos was shot?
Can anybody with an unfried brain decipher what this means please in real time?

The stuff I watched was far more than trajectories !

check out the health rangers thing fascinating

Thank you but I'm satisfied with allowing the official investigation to unfold.

Your post that I responded to mentioned trajectories. I remain sceptical that nobody else who was armed did not attempt to defend themselves and their friends and family if they thought they knew the location of gunfire. Isn't self defence one of the main reasons people carry? if so, I have to say I can understand reluctance in coming forward given the tendacy of social media to jump to unfounded conclusions. Those are details only LE would be privy to at this time.

What is the point of trying to prove that there was another shooter? Why would LE lie about that? I can't see that the timeline changing has anything to do with a cover up. Cover up for what?

It would have been like bedlam when all this was going on and reports put out before anyone knew what happened.

' Shots fired into crowd within 40 seconds orat the same time as Campos first reported that shots were fired, over the radio'
But but but.. sG2 was shot at after Campos was shot?
Can anybody with an unfried brain decipher what this means please in real time?

As CARIIS said earlier, "Houston!! We do, indeed, have a problem!"

This timeline has me so confused. I tend to think that it all happened pretty quickly. When SG 1 went to the 32nd floor to investigate drilling/alarm/open door, etc, SP shot at him, hitting him once. With such a high powered weapon why didn't he kill him. Then the 2nd SG shows up and says bullets were flying past him down the hallway and he ducked into a doorway and avoided getting shot. SP must have been getting pretty stressed at that point that they were closing in on him. He shot haphazardly down the hall, probably ran into his room and I would imagine, tried to put his plan into play as quickly as possible. He knew the clock was ticking. I think it makes more sense that it was a minute or two before he broke the big windows, vs. 6 minutes.

As CARIIS said earlier, "Houston!! We do, indeed, have a problem!"
Geez, I'm beginning to think he died of exhaustion..
so drill in hand, drilling in process, sees Campos, shoots him while at same time running to window 1, shooting 2 well placed shots at tanks and at exact same time being able to shoot crowd at a different window while shooting at sg2 and planting 200 rounds on corridor/?
dude could bi-locate?
Am I wrong?

This timeline has me so confused. I tend to think that it all happened pretty quickly. When SG 1 went to the 32nd floor to investigate drilling/alarm/open door, etc, SP shot at him, hitting him once. With such a high powered weapon why didn't he kill him. Then the 2nd SG shows up and says bullets were flying past him down the hallway and he ducked into a doorway and avoided getting shot. SP must have been getting pretty stressed at that point that they were closing in on him. He shot haphazardly down the hall, probably ran into his room and I would imagine, tried to put his plan into play as quickly as possible. He knew the clock was ticking. I think it makes more sense that it was a minute or two before he broke the big windows, vs. 6 minutes.

I can totally see that but MGM is saying within 40 seconds (if true). :thinking:

IMO, JMO, MOO

Could be. However, there were single, well-paced shots before the rapid-fire began, and that's generally thought of as when he shot at the tanks.

So are you thinking the last two shots were him shooting himself?

What is the point of trying to prove that there was another shooter? Why would LE lie about that? I can't see that the timeline changing has anything to do with a cover up. Cover up for what?

It would have been like bedlam when all this was going on and reports put out before anyone knew what happened.
there is nO evidence of a second shooter but if msm reports are to be believed they are describing what is impossible..
Thats the problem.

Nope. I'd boot em out.

tenor.gif
🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Geez, I'm beginning to think he died of exhaustion..
so drill in hand, drilling in process, sees Campos, shoots him while at same time running to window 1, shooting 2 well placed shots at tanks and at exact same time being able to shoot crowd at a different window while shooting at sg2 and planting 200 rounds on corridor/?
dude could bi-locate?
Am I wrong?

You're not wrong. That's amazing given his sedentary lifestyle (as far as we know) of gambling all night and sleeping all day.

So are you thinking the last two shots were him shooting himself?

Yep. I'm not sure why there were two shots. Best theory I have is he tried to shoot himself in the chest, and that didn't work as planned, so he went the oral route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257