Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This location is closest to Taylor's house: https://www.wellsfargo.com/locator/bank/?il=EN&slindex=1

Approx 1.5 miles. She could have been there in 5 minutes. Going to the bank should not have taken long at all IF the SDB was in the one closest to her house. Depending on how long it took for them to wait for a bank employee to come with a key and how long was spent in the room with the SDB contents, THEORETICALLY, TW could have gone to the bank and come home in only 20-30 minutes. Even if TW did not go into the bank with friend the time when friend appeared on video at the bank would be very telling. I wish we had more info on how the friend accounts for the rest of the day. All we can do is take stabs in the dark with partial info.

Since the farm belonged to the friend's relative, police may have spoken to them as well. I'm sure they would have verified Taylor being there. I mean surely they would have checked.

I should have asked fleurde about the passport and birth certificate, but I forgot.

Since the farm belonged to the friend's relative, police may have spoken to them as well. I'm sure they would have verified Taylor being there. I mean surely they would have checked.

I hope so. Hard to read what LE is or isn't doing in this case. :dunno::waiting::sigh:

Thank you AbuDrake for answering our questions.

1) We can't read the Court documents. Reading them would help us understand better TW's diseapparence &might give some clue to find her.
Why was TW found in contempt and what was the sentence for said contempt ?

2) Do you think that TW went missing because of substance abuse ? Do you think that she might self-medicate with illegal drugs, alcohol, so hiding because you disapprove of drugs ?

1) We can't read the Court documents. Reading them would help us understand better TW's diseapparence &might give some clue to find her.

2) Do you think that TW went missing because of substance abuse ? Do you think that she might self-medicate with illegal drugs, alcohol, so hiding because you disapprove of drugs ?

I thought that this site was victim friendly.

I am not here to judge. I am here to understand and help find TW.

I am not here to judge. I am here to understand and help find TW.

I’m not a moderator, but IMO, I know your questions ARE victim friendly. They go to state-of-mind regarding life! I wrote in a previous post that I could care a rats patooty if dirt or meds or whatever was talked about if it helped me. Helped my family. LE, friends, family, need the information. Stepping around questions of self-medicating is useless. Or promiscuity. Or financial issues, health issues (which I include MH). I guess it’s more acceptable/flattering if you are missing to be a normal person without issues.

Your thoughts were fine in my book. [emoji364]

Could she have another friend out there no one knows about helping her?

I believe she left on her own but never expected her GF to call the cops and report her missing this made it impossible for her to come back.... I think she had plans and was going to return but didn't tell her GF what exactly was going on.

Just my thoughts here nothing more.

I’m not a moderator, but IMO, I know your questions ARE victim friendly. They go to state-of-mind regarding life! I wrote in a previous post that I could care a rats patooty if dirt or meds or whatever was talked about if it helped me. Helped my family. LE, friends, family, need the information. Stepping around questions of self-medicating is useless. Or promiscuity. Or financial issues, health issues (which I include MH). I guess it’s more acceptable/flattering if you are missing to be a normal person without issues.

Your thoughts were fine in my book. [emoji364]

Exactly. "Seek truth from facts." We can care for people and want them found and recovered, but the essential elements of information to help problem solve require the bottom line truth be told, whatever that is -- truth without judgment.

I've known people who started self-medicating. It is a very human response to pressure. Their behaviors got more extreme, which did not help the life pressures. The trouble only compounded. A wonderful human being with continuing potential, but at the same time trapped in a self-destructive spot on the road of life. Sometimes, people need other people to help with woundedness and to get cleaned up. It happens.

Is someone willing to explain Taylor's reported previous jail time?

and so she now faces perjury charges → jail time...in addition to contempt charges for ignoring the court order. She does NOT want to go back to jail....

I did not bring the entire post forward, but would like to know if anyone has more information about this?

I do remember that L&O SVU episode where Olivia went to prison, that sort of situation could have occurred?

Better asking AbuDrake to publish the Court records I think. If he accepts.
Because we can't read them otherwise :(

Contempt is for "...willfully failing to pay child support and retroactive child support and willfully failing to obtain a life insurance policy to secure her child support obligation."

I think you should pose this question to Fleurde directly: "Do we have any evidence, even of questionable reliability, that Taylor has any been using illegal drugs or has been abusing prescription medications?"

Respectfully snipped for space:

8 Sept 2017 – Taylor allegedly seen with backpacks containing $30,000 in cash and $30,000 in cashier’s checks. She got the money and checks out of a friend’s safe deposit box at Wells Fargo Bank. The friend who took her to the bank is the same one who lent her the moving truck. (AbuDrake posts #47, #55, #113, 283, #285, #331, #372 Thread 1)

Even if this money sounds like a small amount to you, please consider this from Taylor’s perspective. This is all that remains from a very solid financial portfolio...we had a net worth of over $500k in our early 30s. This is all she has left of the nest egg that she’d guarded and grown over the years...very much like a D&D storyline dragon, come to think of it, in that the hoarding of treasure is a hobby and an obsession...the end goal is to amass and guard the stuff, not to spend it.

So losing what remains -or any part of it- is a tremendous emotional blow to her. She went from scoffing at my initial offer of $3500 a month and $200k in assets (plus a share of my military retirement), to getting $75k in cash and having to pay ME $700 a month. Can you imagine how that must feel? It all came crashing down around her. Don’t focus on the amounts - having to pay me a dime is a tremendous blow to her. The act of writing a check for any amount -even once- would be devastating.

AbuDrake, thank you for all of your input.
Frankly, what you have written above scares the heck out of me.
If the accounts by 'horse friend' are to be believed, that means that once Taylor got the money from horse friends SD box, she then what... plopped a backpack full of cash somewhere and went to ride a horse? Was comfortable carrying that amount of cash while riding in an Uber? Took it into a bar with her?

These actions do not mesh with a woman who is guarding her money like a dragon guards gold.

Can you imagine a situation where she would be so flippant with that amount of cash?

AbuDrake - if you have a moment, can you see my question above?
With what you have told us about Taylor and money, I can't imagine her leaving that sum of cash laying around while she does other things.
Am I off base?

Thank you AbuDrake.

However, I doubt that Fleurde will answer the question about substance abuse.

From what you've seen from TW, have you noticed intoxication signs when you picked up Drake ?
Did Drake tell you something about TW possibly linked to substance abuse, ex temper outbursts, reporting saying odd things.... ?

Can anyone confirm that bank friend has spoken with LE?

My mind is starting to head towards really uncomfortable scenarios - where there was no bank visit, maybe because the money wasn't there, or never was to begin with, and all of bank friends interactions with GF were just CYA mode. I can't seem to get my mind to move in other directions.

I think I'd feel a bit better knowing at the very least that this story has been given to LE, by bank friend, so that it can be properly vetted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member