Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the garage a normal place for these "feedings" in the wee hours of the morning? Because why?
Another phrase in his "confession" seemed odd to me :Wesley Mathews now says Sherin Mathews choked while drinking her milk in the garage at 3:00 a.m. He says "he no longer felt a pulse" and "removed the body from the home."''' It just seems to me like he was checking her pulse until there weren't any. Anyone else get that?

How exactly do you "assist" someone in drinking something other than to hold a cup to there mouth? And wh n she actually start d choking, why didn't he just stop? He forced it on her. Just one more word "assisted" to try to whitewash what he did to her. Until she died.

How exactly do you "assist" someone in drinking something other than to hold a cup to there mouth? And wh n she actually start d choking, why didn't he just stop? He forced it on her. Just one more word "assisted" to try to whitewash what he did to her. Until she died.

I don't think it was a cup And I don't think it was milk. He admitted that she choked, because the body might show evidence she choked. So he had to make up an excuse for why she choked. But in my opinion, he put something else down her throat in that garage. People drink milk in kitchens. People take three-year-olds into the garage at 3 AM to do horrible things.

So even if the murder happened in America, they would do the trail in India? If an American murders abroad are they tried here?
It is not uncommon for a country to try it's citizens for crimes committed in another country.

http://lgbtweekly.com/2017/04/27/jury-deliberates-in-federal-gay-murder-trial/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...7a152a-7303-11e7-9eac-d56bd5568db8_story.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Tina_Watson

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-langston-sentencing-20170616-story.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't think it was a cup And I don't think it was milk. He admitted that she choked, because the body might show evidence she choked. So he had to make up an excuse for why she choked. But in my opinion, he put something else down her throat in that garage. People drink milk in kitchens. People take three-year-olds into the garage at 3 AM to do horrible things.

He better hope they find milk residue on the front of her clothing or he'll need to get another attorney with another story.

Is there a culture in which this is not true?

I think there are a few indigenous cultures which still practice matriarchal lineage, but most (including the US, given recent bombshell reports about Hollywood producers) really struggle with valuing the female gender.

I worded 25 years for the Attorney General of Texas, Child Support Enforcement. I know Greg Gibbs. He handled VERY many cases that we filed for court. He does also practice criminal law.

Many counties in TX do mugshots with a towel. Not unusual at al

Anywho! Back on track- Sini got a new lawyer it says. Didnt know if anyone saw. Catching up, his name is Mitchell Nolte.

That info is in the Dallas Morning News website. Sidenote, I dont want to subscribe to their newspaper to read their articles.:shame:

Me either. I've found I can get past that by searching the article name in google. And then clicking on "cache" next to the article to view a cached copy of it. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

RSBM
If all the "innocent" and/or "accidental" conjectures were entertained - it CANNOT explain why a "loving" father would place the body of a precious child in a gutter (culvert) to rot and decay unless there was some physical DNA evidence on her or in her that would convict him and reveal the truth.

Agree.

Also (gulp) wondered if he might have mutilated the body in some way not only to destroy that evidence but to delay identification of that sweet baby.

Just speculating, MHOO

I have assumed she was India-born though haven't seen it stated. The reason I had concluded this is because the original Indian news when Sherin was first missing reported that a Kerala American couple had adopted her... so I assumed that they had been from Kerala. But, good point, I haven't actually seen someone say one way or the other. She may have been there visiting other family, or her and WM may have lived there at some point... we really don't know! Good catch and now I feel really badly for not reading between those lines!
Well, I come from an area that was always very much about "where you're from". It wasn't until I moved to NC that I realized not everyone did that. So, I would tell people I'm German, Irish and Norwegian even though all 4 of my grandparents were born in America. We had little pockets in the community of Poles, Germans, etc.
I can imagine it's like that with the Indian culture - maybe they're 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation American but still identify with their parents origins.

Does anyone know where WM was born? He has family in the area too, right?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

When I heard about the case, I had a hard time believing he put Sherin Mathews outside for not drinking milk. He had something to do with it.

This got shades of Nicole Finn and Carri and Larry Williams.

I feel the need to say this, and this is my attempt at doing so without snark or disrespect. My intent is not to tell anyone how to post, just to express my opinion.
To my knowledge this insinuation of sexual assault is not supported by any evidence we have so far. If I am mistaken in this please correct me. I feel such speculation is harmful to this sweet girl's memory. It creates an image in my mind which I wish was never there, but once it's there I can't really forget it.

Thanks for listening. </opinion>

Hopefully, the autopsy will clearly state what had and had not been done to this precious little girl. <keeping fingers crossed>

Well, I come from an area that was always very much about "where you're from". It wasn't until I moved to NC that I realized not everyone did that. So, I would tell people I'm German, Irish and Norwegian even though all 4 of my grandparents were born in America. We had little pockets in the community of Poles, Germans, etc.
I can imagine it's like that with the Indian culture - maybe they're 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation American but still identify with their parents origins.

Does anyone know where WM was born? He has family in the area too, right?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

WM's parents (if i recall correctly) gave a statement from Kerala to an Indian newspaper. I am going off of memory on this, but I think they said that they heard Sherin was missing via MSM there... I read an article today that said WM "hailed from Kerala" but TBH MSM sources seem to be getting some facts confused in this as well, like with when Sherin was adopted and how many dates we have seen. Many are working off of the more mainstream media sources like Maria Guerrero who is actually in touch with LE and then are re-reporting and just like the game where you whisper in someones ear and repeat it around the circle and see how mumbled it gets, I feel that is happening, especially since many of the Indian media articles are being translated into English, which means the translator may be losing context and slang etc.

Anywho! Back on track- Sini got a new lawyer it says. Didnt know if anyone saw. Catching up, his name is Mitchell Nolte.

That info is in the Dallas Morning News website. Sidenote, I dont want to subscribe to their newspaper to read their articles.:shame:

Thanks for the info. I mentioned earlier in the thread about my having personally met Gregg Gibbs. Mitch Nolte is with the same firm, and appears to handle criminal defense.

http://www.mckinneylaw.com/lawyers/mitchell-r-nolte/

Just don’t get a good feeling about this. I know I’m in the minority, and don’t want to violate TOS with speculation, but I doubt WM acted alone. It’ll be interesting to see when additional arrest(s) are made. It seems peculiar for Sini to hire a powerful criminal defense attorney if she is innocent. Of course, though, she and everyone else has a right to be represented if they desire.....

I asked this I think in the last thread, but didn't see it answered and I am 99.9% sure I have read all the posts, so sorry for asking again if it's been answered.

Does anyone know when or why WM changed lawyers between his arrest and Monday Oct 23rd? We know Sini has new representation but I haven't seen it mentioned regarding WM. Anyway that its the same firm representing him and that's why I didn't see anything about a change of attorney? Thank you!!!

WM's parents (if i recall correctly) gave a statement from Kerala to an Indian newspaper. I am going off of memory on this, but I think they said that they heard Sherin was missing via MSM there... I read an article today that said WM "hailed from Kerala" but TBH MSM sources seem to be getting some facts confused in this as well, like with when Sherin was adopted and how many dates we have seen. Many are working off of the more mainstream media sources like Maria Guerrero who is actually in touch with LE and then are re-reporting and just like the game where you whisper in someones ear and repeat it around the circle and see how mumbled it gets, I feel that is happening, especially since many of the Indian media articles are being translated into English, which means the translator may be losing context and slang etc.

This is what I dug up.....
Article with interview with WM's parents. http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...s-speak-tnm-kerala-say-they-love-sherin-69979
Though it was known that Sherin's adoptee parents Wesley Mathews and Sini Mathews are from Kerala, the family has chosen not to speak out on the disappearence.
Sherin's grandparents (Wesley's parents) who live in Kochi
Sam Mathews and his wife Valsamma, Sherin's grandparents, live in a two storied house in a residential colony in Kochi.

And this article. http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...ghter-out-house-3-am-child-goes-missing-69834
Wesley Mathews, a native of Kerala, was arrested on Saturday evening and was charged for abandoning/endangering the girl child

And this: http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...-removing-her-body-says-she-choked-milk-70514
Sherin Mathews was adopted by Wesley and Sini, a couple from Kerala. As an infant she had been found abandoned in Gaya in Bihar and later put up for adoption. Born Saraswathi, the tragic end of this child's life is being mourned by thousands.

One more http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...-missing-3-year-old-texas-richardson-4902318/
The couple, Wesley Mathews and Sini have their roots in Kerala, according to an official from the now defunct NGO.

I asked this I think in the last thread, but didn't see it answered and I am 99.9% sure I have read all the posts, so sorry for asking again if it's been answered.

Does anyone know when or why WM changed lawyers between his arrest and Monday Oct 23rd? We know Sini has new representation but I haven't seen it mentioned regarding WM. Anyway that its the same firm representing him and that's why I didn't see anything about a change of attorney? Thank you!!!

MSM had reported early on that two attorneys were at the home before Mr. Starr. One of the two said he wasn’t retained; the other was Gregg Gibbs and he declined to comment as he was leaving the home. IIRC, this was all before WM bonded out. So perhaps WM didn’t change lawyers and Mr. Gibbs was for Sini all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bailey__Powell