Identified! MS - Pascagoula, WhtFem Child 45UFMS "Delta Dawn", 1-3, Dog River @I-10, Dec'82 - Alisha Heinrich

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Florida and Texas both have pretty sizable Russian communities, of course I'm not sure how long they've been there. It's possible that this was a transient woman or beaten wife, but I find it harder to believe that the family and/or neighbors of this little girl would have been completely unaware she ever existed throughout her whole entire approx. 2 years of life than her possibly being foreign born. Back in the 80s we didn't have phones and internet to distract us so we knew our neighbors, and families drifted apart but not as far apart as they do now.

But, Bella Bond wasn't noticed by many, which was a very odd in this internet age. And now we have the Bob Evans guy whose wife was never reported missing until very recently, even though she's actually been missing for decades. Perhaps this will end like that case, with the family coming out of the woodwork eventually when they realize their family member didn't actually move out of town? Idk.

The only thing I actually know and don't have to make wild, crazy guesses about is that this case is one of the ones that really bothers me. Well, they all do, clearly. But I'd especially like to see this one solved.

I feel like if a family moves around a lot, this kind of thing falls through the cracks. Poor ppl tend to move around a lot due to eviction or moving on and they could simply turn up someplace else minus a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer the original forensic recon. As i said, the latest one forgets that she was a murder victim, not a contestant in the America's Most Beautiful Baby pageant.

Florida and Texas both have pretty sizable Russian communities, of course I'm not sure how long they've been there.

In December 1982, Leonid Brezhnev had only been dead a month and Yuri Andropov had just become the Soviet leader. Perestroika and the collapse of the Soviet Union were still at least 5 years into the future, so we're looking at a time when legal emigration from the USSR, and indeed virtually all of the Soviet bloc countries, was almost impossible. Ordinary citizens waited for years to be granted a passport and exit visa to leave those countries and very few managed it. Besides, if she had been a recent immigrant from Eastern Europe, I would have expected at least one of the people who spoke to her to have noticed and commented on her accent.

God Bless You, Delta Dawn. We will keep searching for your name.

I had no idea about this case (granted it's older than me ), and I live in the area. Recently one of the local news outlets covered another cold case, think it'd be great if they started a series and covered Delta Dawn.

What makes me sad about DD and others like Baby Allison and Baby Found in Delaware River is that it's virtually impossible to identify them as they were babies.

I feel like if a family moves around a lot, this kind of thing falls through the cracks. Poor ppl tend to move around a lot due to eviction or moving on and they could simply turn up someplace else minus a kid.

I’ve always thought the local military bases are the best bet there.

I had no idea about this case (granted it's older than me ), and I live in the area. Recently one of the local news outlets covered another cold case, think it'd be great if they started a series and covered Delta Dawn.

Which cold case locally.

Anyway for them to do the testing that located where someone lived?

I think the body of child should be exhumed and 23 and me test run. I know 2 people who found "unknown" half siblings on there. If her mother did survive there could be siblings registered. Or if the unknown father had other children..

I think it highly suspicious that sheriff does not want to run dna now that we can. Could there be a cover up? The child was related to a known politician or law enforcement officer? Just saying?

I think it highly suspicious that sheriff does not want to run dna now that we can. Could there be a cover up? The child was related to a known politician or law enforcement officer? Just saying?

sadly in this area that would not be unusual.

UPDATE: A serial killer by the name of Samuel Little was in the Pascagoula area in late 1982. He might be the killer of the mom and daughter.

The sister of Brandi Krajewski found this unknown girl and I think would like her to be checked to see if she's a match. The timeline would work if Brandi's kidnapper gave her to someone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat
Back