Found Deceased CA - Randy Cuddy, 60, Apple Valley, 16 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police have done a grid* search within a 1 mile radius with K9, helicopter, and dive teams, there was no sign Randy.

http://california.missing.report/randy-cuddy-apple-valley-california/
5d32dabf6a2113754b8ed196f3c7a228.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I just posted on David Steen's thread so I am doing the same for Randy. Maybe these two disappearances are related maybe not.
In Randy's case his car was found but not Randy. Praying for good outcome in both cases.

I just posted on David Steen's thread so I am doing the same for Randy. Maybe these two disappearances are related maybe not.
In Randy's case his car was found but not Randy. Praying for good outcome in both cases.

Oh my - Where did you see that his car was found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my - Where did you see that his car was found?

Randy's car was found, not Dave's. Not the subject of this thread. The other older guy missing from Apple Valley's car was found a few days after he went missing HTH.

Randy's car was found, not Dave's. Not the subject of this thread.

Wait, what? Now I’m confused. I was commenting asking about Randy’s car being found, as he IS the subject of this thread.

I just remembered about Randy’s car being found - I read back through the thread and I actually commented on it.

Wait, what? Now I’m confused. I was commenting asking about Randy’s car being found, as he IS the subject of this thread.

I just remembered about Randy’s car being found - I read back through the thread and I actually commented on it.

It's all confusion now. Siliconrod said "in this case Randy's car was found but not Randy's." I believe silicon meant to say in this case, Randy's car was found but not DAVID'S". I was pointing that out as to not getting the two cases confused.

Some interesting parts of the article:
60-year-old Cuddy went missing from his Apple Valley home in August. His car was found in the desert a few weeks later, but there was no sign of him.

57-year-old Steen went missing from his Apple Valley home soon after that. He hasn’t been seen since, and neither has his car.

Investigators say there are no signs of foul play and nothing to suggest the two cases are connected, but family members aren’t so sure.

“Dave’s house was five miles from where Randy’s car was found in that area,” says Terri Scheerer, daughter of Cuddy.

“They’re both around the same age and they both went missing in the early morning, so there are similarities there,” says Amoroso.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back