CO - Dep. Zackari Parrish, 29, dead, 6 hurt in Highlands Ranch shooting, 31 Dec 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Tulessa

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“We have multiple officers down,” said Deputy Jason Blanchard of the incident in Highlands Ranch. “We are not giving numbers or status at this point, we are still working on getting the suspect in custody.”

[/FONT]https://www.denverpost.com/2017/12/31/officers-down-and-swat-on-scene-in-douglas-county/

[FONT=&amp]DC Sheriff‏Verified account @dcsheriff 2m2 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]UPDATE 0513 this morning deputies responded to he Copper Canyon Apartments for a Domestic Disturbance. During the Investigation, shots were fired and multiple deputies were injured. No status on the deputies and no status on civilian injuries. Please avoid this area.
[/FONT]

I have been looking for local news live -- cant find yet

new years eve and sunday guess news does not really happen on the weekend

From pics it looks like quite a mess

[FONT=&amp]Here was the scene about an hour ago. At least eight ambulances arrived. [/FONT]@DenverChannel

I saw a bunch of firetrucks in an article pic but it looked like they were somewhere else

[FONT=&amp]Here was the scene about an hour ago. At least eight ambulances arrived. [/FONT]@DenverChannel

TY that was probably cause they heard cop down and sent everything

the blue code or whatever it is called

if there were that many needed someone would be covering it imo

it is strange i dont see a lot of cop cars>

I dont care what day of the week it is I would like a reporter live on the scene thank you

ha

hi perfecting!!

oh no

at least you got us some info unlike some media outlets -- like local news humm humm

One reporter from Denver7 News reports she's on the way to the scene.

[FONT=&quot]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]UPDATE: 7 shot, including 5 Douglas County deputies, at apartment complex incident. At least 1 deputy killed, officials say:
[/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catdog1234
Back