MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another interesting thing is Route 66 which goes all through Missouri and ends at the KS border.

I think Route 66 goes through a small section of Kansas. In fact, I had a friend who did Route 66 (and hit the big garage sales they have-she said it was just amazing the amount of things she and her friend found) and she started up north, maybe Chicago and ended up in California somewhere.

But all this info that surrounds the "66" makes you wonder.

Also, Hall had 666 in his Yahoo profile name and the shape to the building looks similar to Target especially the older ones before they remodeled the front. I checked out Brian's website and his cures and dreams are interesting. I'd never pay over 200$ for a reading, but the cures that are similar to Edgar Cayce interest me since I consider them just good common sense of a different sort and one of them helped me once.

I would love to see Equusearch called back to help find Kara. I think it would be a wise move on LE's part. Maybe they feel they just don't have any info to support a search at this point.

Did anyone finish searching the area that Kelsey was found in? Kara might be in that area only not right there by where Kelsey was found. Doesn't Edwin live within miles of where Kelsey was found? Sometimes killers do dump the bodies in the same area. If LE hasn't searched that whole area then shame on them.

I would love to see Equusearch called back to help find Kara. I think it would be a wise move on LE's part. Maybe they feel they just don't have any info to support a search at this point.

Tim Miller said at the PC for Jessie Davis last night that all it takes is for someone to call and say they need him. I don't think it has to be LE, do we know if Kara's family has called?

Tim Miller said at the PC for Jessie Davis last night that all it takes is for someone to call and say they need him. I don't think it has to be LE, do we know if Kara's family has called?
We are still waiting to see if they have called the two we gave her a coupe of days ago. Great Idea....cali you wanna call?

That is a good idea and I will give them a call. I have a feeling though that it will be like the other two...that they need to have the family call them and ask but I will give it a try.

LOL I didn't think of that! Indy check your pm's sweetheart.:eek:
Okay all I have sent a email to FKK and told her we are starting to worry, we have new info, and we would like an update. Hopefully she comes over here today.

Am I missing something(always do...lol) What is the lie?

The lie would be that you are related. Second cousin once removed or some such thing. Can't say LE because then that's impersonating an officer. Doesn't Kara's family know that they have to be the ones to contact Equu Search?

The lie would be that you are related. Second cousin once removed or some such thing. Can't say LE because then that's impersonating an officer. Doesn't Kara's family know that they have to be the ones to contact Equu Search?
Thank you for explaining. Sometimes things go right over the head! We are trying to get them to contact as we have sent all the info to them. We are waiting to hear back, but I havent heard of any searches thus far!

I have notified kara's family and given them the agencies. I am mainly waiting for a response back. Sorry I can't be more helpful on that. I have not had a chance to read up on everything so feel free to let me know aboutt anyhting that I may have missed or need to be brought to my attention.
Thank you

I did see on the news the other day that Kara now has a billboard with all the info posted. And our news did do a story about this. I just hope she's found soon...

I don't know but this sounds like the police think Kara is with someone and they just can't prove it. I know when my dd was hid the police did not search the downstairs where she was hiding in a wall. Could be they all are afraid now to turn her in??? maybe reward with no repercussions for having her if they turn her in, within 72 hours. JMO and thoughts praying for her and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam