Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they keep talking about the hand. I just cant stop thinking about it and wished I had never heard

More then likely to remove any doubtthat Maria either delivered the baby or Someone cut the baby out. He want everyone to know the baby was with Mom.

Why do they keep talking about the hand. I just cant stop thinking about it and wished I had never heard

This will probably be the defining part of the investigation... it is a visual that will haunt us, but also be the visual that fuels the public to take extra time to look and help capture the monster that robbed that mother and baby of their life. And it will be the visual that will probably compel a jury to find him guilty, as well as to put the signature on that monsters death warrant and hammers the last nail in his coffin.

Thank you. I thought that maybe I am not smart enough to be here with the rest of you, being new here and all.
I care so much about this case. It is making me think that we may have to go out for more strong drinks today too. I am not dealing too well.

All of you are my new friends, no matter what your viewpoint. We discuss here.
Like I said, to me WS stands for We Share, too. :)
:blowkiss:
Maria, remembering beautiful Maria in North Carolina

Oh Jana you are so sweet and it is lovely to have you here. Don't take it personaly if someone doesn't respond to your posts, it doesn't mean they are not being read or are not important. It's really is nice having you here.

You are so right...it's certainly been proven that
women can be as violent:(
I think that he must have denied any contact
(to both the Marines and his wife)
with her when she claimed rape...therefore,
leading to her only having to prove it was his
child...therefore, he lied about no contact.
If he'd have said it was consensual, it would have
been a he said, she said.
It probably never occured to him that she
would get pregnant.

Women can be just as violent as men, (look what little preacher's wife Mary did) especially when extremely PO'ed. Look at the woman who tried to cut a baby from another's womb so she could say the baby was hers. Violent and sick as hell. As for jealousy not being an important motive....well, all I can say is that I would probably lose it if I found out that my husband raped a girl and she was going to have his baby. Her jealousy may have been misplaced....after all she was still sleeping with a man accused of rape and the evidence was 8 months along. Some women live with men who abuse their children and say nothing. We do not know this woman....so everything is possible.

I joined 2 months ago.. Maybe I have posted way too much.
I'm sorry.

Thank you, Mohabi because I haven't ever compared post numbers or anything. I will knock it off.... Totally embarrassed, and so sorry.

No, NO post away.......Some ppl have over 10,000 post and have been on since I have.
I post on what interest me. A lot do get to me, so I leave for a time then come back.

I joined 2 months ago.. Maybe I have posted way too much.
I'm sorry.

Thank you, Mohabi because I haven't ever compared post numbers or anything. I will knock it off.... Totally embarrassed, and so sorry.

Oh Jena, no apologies needed.... we love you :)

Wow, yeah, I guess anything is possible.
UGH!

Maybe the sheriff is trying to get to the accomplices ( if there are any) by describing the tiny baby's hand over and over.
Maybe someone higher up asked him to stress this point for psychological reasons.

After all, if it's getting to us this badly, think what it would do to anyone who might be corrupt and caught up in something bad, but still not a sociopath.
It would have to bother them to have the crime scene described this way, wouldn't you think?

It sounds very much to me like something an FBI profiler would ask to be included for psychological reasons- to break someone, to reach someone.
JMHO.

Well I missed the press conference and it sounds like baby was with mommy. Geesh what kind of a moster this creep must be.:mad:

:clap: Silly Jana! I haven't posted much either and am not usually quoted or mentioned either, but isn't this a wonderful place! I'll keep posting and you keep posting and everyone is happy!

Well I missed the press conference and it sounds like baby was with mommy. Geesh what kind of a moster this creep must be.:mad:
Another COB Cali. What in the hell is with these men who think to just kill off the women carrying their children. I just heard on news that the number one COD in pregnant women is murder:furious: :furious:

:clap: Silly Jana! I haven't posted much either and am not usually quoted or mentioned either, but isn't this a wonderful place! I'll keep posting and you keep posting and everyone is happy!

BeavisMom, your posting rate isn't any better than mine :) Now I don't feel so "new" anymore. I guess I'm more a lurker and post only when something really, really gets to me.

A few things:

SeekingJana,
Look at my number of posts.... you are a more prolific poster than I am!!
I tend to post very rarely :) I just know some good links :)

Second: I was watching the presser on nbc17... I'm from NC originally, so I was looking at the local news... they should have the whole conference online soon. If I see it, I'll post the link!

Third:
Active Duty military has Tricare. They don't pay any heathcare expenses. The dependents usually have some sort of copay, but active duty does not (yes, I'm an Air Force wife;))

and Finally, Fourth:
Regarding the possible adoption... I really don't think she was planning to place the child. I can't explain it, but my gut is saying that. I used to counsel prospective birthparents (again, I'm a birthmother) and the 4 that I counseled that were in the military all chose to keep their child. And two that had been raped kept their child too.

A little more personal perspective: MOST prospective birthmothers that are over 18 decide to keep their children. I was 21 when I gave birth to my birthdaughter, and most in my counseling group in Raleigh that were around my age kept their children. I spoke with my counselor about this, and she said I was a rarity age-wise for a birthmother.

Ok, enough rambling from me for the moment!

I know, I think we were all hoping against hope that somehow the baby was alive. When the sheriff said that they found fetus bones, I almost cried. I wonder, did she name the baby? Did she know or do the investigators know if it was a boy or a girl>?

Again, unless my posts are so totally without merit that no one is reading them, in which case I would like to know, then I will stop posting.
I speculated this earlier so will repeat.

More than likely, this guy planned the crime in his warped head for a long time.
He knew he had to plan for his wife and their child who lived in the house, I presume.

IMO, until we hear otherwise, I think it is entirely possible that he either sent her out of town or to stay with relatives or friends while he did his murdering and burning in the backyard.
If for no other reason than to keep his little daughter away from it all.

The crime was commited very close to Christmas. Isn't it possible that he sent them shopping with relatives out of town?

I would like to think that a mother was not involved in killing this baby.

Is this not plausible to anyone else?

Maria, this sounds entirely plausible to me. Either his wife was aware of it or he sent her shopping or visiting for a whole day or more so he could carry out his plans. I am leaning towards the second option, just as you described it. Please don't stop posting. I for one enjoy your posts and would be very disappointed if you stopped posting. :blowkiss:

Another COB Cali. What in the hell is with these men who think to just kill off the women carrying their children. I just heard on news that the number one COD in pregnant women is murder:furious: :furious:

This almost makes me think that the new way to remove a pregnant woman from a man's life is murder..... Where are they learning this? SP?

I know, I think we were all hoping against hope that somehow the baby was alive. When the sheriff said that they found fetus bones, I almost cried. I wonder, did she name the baby? Did she know or do the investigators know if it was a boy or a girl>?
I was wondering the same thing. This baby needs a name! It may take a while though due to their condition

BTW I love your name and headline...LOL

(((((((all Here))))))))))

(((((hugs)))) especially to you, IG. Knowing that you have bean in your belly, I imagine this must be particulary painful and disturbing for you right now.

(((((hugs)))) especially to you, IG. Knowing that you have bean in your belly, I imagine this must be particulary painful and disturbing for you right now.
Thank you ember:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member