Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnaks CHICO How about Maria's own Forum????? Check PM

chico:

dang it. that's twice you've closed a thread on me while I'm typing with no forewarning!!! LOL

Also,
How the hell does WS expect me towait 60 seconds when I type fast?????

sheesh!!

sharpening antlers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear God...they are impressed and satisfied they say! Ugh! Why can't they say we are deeply sad and sickened that Maria Lauterbach and her baby was brutally murdered? No...they say we are saddened by the loss of a marine. I should not of watched this... :mad:

chico:

dang it. that's twice you've closed a thread on me while I'm typing with no forewarning!!! LOL

Also,
How the hell does WS expect that can type fast to wait 60 seconds?????

sheesh!!

sharpening antlers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That 60 second deal is a bear when your trying to update fellow sleuthers on a press conference.

JDB:

Got the dates now? The marines are tyring to cover their asses just like they did in Tilman's fiasco in Iraq. Can't be looking bad, how would they get new recruits???

mygirlsadie, someone on the last thread was looking for the pics of Laurean you posted twice today. Can you repost the link again? TIA!

JDB:

Got the dates now? The marines are tyring to cover their asses just like they did in Tilman's fiasco in Iraq. Can't be looking bad, how would they get new recruits???

I had the dates Check PM

Oh dear God...they are impressed and satisfied they say! Ugh! Why can't they say we are deeply sad and sickened that Maria Lauterbach and her baby was brutally murdered? No...they say we are saddened by the loss of a marine. I should not of watched this... :mad:

Seriously, they said they are impressed and satisfied with themselves. Please tell me that's sarcasm. :eek:

Morrisville, NC is 142 mi – about 2 hours 40 mins from CLNC.

Thank you, Jaded. :blowkiss:

I think I heard it was found at a Microtel, but that employee(s) hadn't seen him there. I wonder if someone checked in for him.

The Hotel is close to an airport, too. Wonder if someone bought him an airplane ticket. These guys could look alike when in their uniforms and military haircuts.

No. That was what they said, golfmom.

If they're impressed and satisfied with themselves, I think we should go to the source and find out how impressed and satisfied their wives/partners are. Obviously we have a whole different definition of impressive and satisfying.

okay, I missed everything on the truck. What happened with that??? Was anything found inside??

Now I have one question for all of us here at WS...Why aren't all of us in LE of some kind?

How many of us GAGGED when he said Laurean was a "stellar" Marine????

I guess "stellar" and "killer" will now go hand in hand in the Marine jargon? LOL

mygirl, I was thinking the same thing. If only some of you guys were in charge of either investigation...well, the murder might not have happened. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member