Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still checking on the female gang angle, Arm. Just because I haven't run across much on the internet doesn't mean they don't exist. It is an interesting angle because we have discussed these possibly having a female approach or lure even.

It is such an odd way to a commit murder, imo. The majority of gang members would simply shoot them. Another male on male murder would seem to me to have more aggressive behaviors associated with it such as a brutal beating, stabbing, etc. The whole aspect of how these men are drowned with no physical signs of trauma is so different.

To me, it has this element of someone who is savy about forensics and is intelligent. Someone who is practiced at this particular way of killing. They obviously know exactly what they are doing and have spent time perfecting it. I don't know if the average killer or street gang could pull this off time after time with such precision and not be caught.

After the various murders around Madison, WI for years...I have often wondered if the person wasn't trying out different methods of murder. While they were females and the COD was different...they still shared some commonalities with the male drownings.

http://www.mndaily.com/articles/2003/03/03/38102
SNIP/
He also said the family is having the body tested specifically for drugs and for properties of the water in his lungs to see if it matches the water in the Mississippi River.

Froberg said testing for river water in the lungs is probably useless because water would eventually fill them anyway.
/SNIP

This article is from 2003 it would be interesting to know what that autopsy found.

Yes, I wonder what the autopsy revealed as far as that is concerned. I would think, though, that it would show bacteria that's found in a river.

Yes, Emmcee...something very dark is the driving force behind these deaths (which may be obvious in the numbers)...as you've mentioned there's something to the selection of victims.

The only reporter that I have seen mention females in all this. However, he is way off on his number of only two.:

For at least the past 10 years, a number of Midwestern college students (mostly men, but there are at least two women) have either gone missing or have been mysteriously found dead after going out drinking with friends. All seem to have somehow become separated from other people and were apparently alone, except for the perpetrator(s) of the crime.

http://www.mndaily.com/articles/2008/05/02/72167032

I've been trying to catch up with all the comments and this one of yours made me log in. This was the very FIRST thing that my husband said when I was telling him about these cases. His gut reaction was that the perp(s) has to be a man hater (maybe lezzies?). Could Monks also be man haters (as in masculine-envy?) The victims were all good looking, smart, normal masculine guys who had everything going for them . . . . lots of possible reasons for envy.
Or total nerds who seriously have a hatred of their "type".

My post above #343 were Freburg claims before the autopsy the lungs would be filled with water.

This a post from his sister Sara on 4/26/08 at the family website:

Remember Chris Jenkins

http://www.rememberchrisjenkins.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=149

snip/
We knew right away it was murder. Why? He was found floating face up, hands crossed across his chest with one hand clenched, clog type shoes still on (they had a very small lip on the back), shirt tucked in, and less than a tsp. of water in his lungs. Bodies in moving water do not show up like this. It was clear Chris was probably along the shore encased in ice where the rushing water didn't affect his clothing in that amount of time. We felt there was NO WAY his body hung out around Nicollet Island all winter, he would have been seen. Part of his face and hands were exposed to the elements most of the time because the rate of decomposition on them was much more than the trunk of his body, his legs, back etc.

There is a group in the country with "cells" scattered in numerous cities large and small alike. There is a hierarchy in this group, it is very organized, and they are killing our loved ones. They usually choose males as their kill of choice and often these result in missing persons later found in bodies of water. Knowledge is power and we want to prevent this from ever happening to another family.
/snip

I knew I read somewhere there was less then a teaspoon of water in his lungs. Also the first comments in my previous post were prior to the first autopsy. But it was driving me crazy to find this quote again about the amount of actual water in his lungs.

Notice his sister says usually choose males..not the word always. I would think by now her family knows pretty well exactly who they are dealing with here. And I would say they believe that there have been female vics.

I don't know the answer to that one, because they are just saying homicide..not how. But with his face exposed to the elements then we wouldn't know if he was suffocated first then immediately placed in water.

Interesting her comment that they usually choose males..that doesn't say always..so some of our missing young ladies may be part of this bigger case too.

I read the scuba board on drowning that you posted. They have some interesting information, yet seem to be at odds over their theories. Thanky SS for posting that link.

I just don't want to get bogged down on one fact of one case here. I don't know if it makes a difference of how much water was in his lungs...unless all of the cases share that common thread.

I just retrieved this from one of the links for Nick Rossini, who was from White Bear Lake Mn:

b16-rounded.gif
mykel_ls said... I came across an article on this subject and it made my hair stand up. When I got out of the Military in 2000-2001, I was in Minneapolis,Mn. and had been partying with people at a night club, then we went back to a hotel. I remember accidentally locking myself out of the room and ending up on the street in front of the hotel. I had been drinking and I was a little drunk. I remember a van pulling up beside me, then side door opened...then everything went black. I woke up on a matress, in the back of the van, hands bound...covered with a piece of plywood. I was able to get out and make my way back to downtown Minneapolis and to the hotel. The van was at some tall projects with, I think, blue and red panels...close to a rail road track. I thought I would mention this because I read a few articles on this where they thought these victims may have been abducted with a van.

mykel from my above post stated he had called LE & could say no more!

I've thought for ages there was something to all the guys drowning in our area (WISCONSIN) but holy moley there is 16.....thats way to many for it not to be a serial killer.

Excellent find, Cheko!! I was hoping people would start coming out about their own experiences after the media got this story out!! Wow! (Does it mean he didn't call LE when it first happened?)

Great find Cheko, the links you have don't take me to the comment though. Can you provide a better one?

SS, I've been waiting to start hearing about the "ones who got away".

Yes, Suzi. That is what is going to really "break" this case wide open...when they find "the ones who got away" to testify against the people.

Then there was this terrible disappearance of a U of W student (Madison) who was found in NM...also a military man...death ruled a suicide. What was particularly disturbing, besides the manner of death and the fact that he was found near a canal, was that they (University, city of Madison) didn't know he was missing until they found his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeLeeB