Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! Thank you....the Ferguson! It's been driving me batty trying to remember. lol

I don't know what the blanket is. Just a blanket but made of special materials?
I'll check your link tomorrow when my eyes are actually open to see the blanket. ty for the link too.

Do we know where she found this guy? Yellow pages or what?
Bad choice, IMO!
Geez, he was ignorant enough to lie on Nancys show about meeting with the police in 30 minutes and then never bothers to show.
I'm sure the police expected him to show up.

g'night all. sleep tight.

if I am not mistaken someone posted that he represented someone that MURDERED THEIR TWO YEAR OLD and it got pleaded down. Is that correct?

Just wanted to say hello, I have literally read here everyday for YEARS but never could register because of an AOL email address. Anyways, this case finally prompted me to do something. I look forward to joining this community with you all and discussing, for now, I just had a quick thought regarding Caylee. Early on, in one of the television interviews (maybe have been with Greta, or Nancy Grace) the grandma was talking about the shed being locked....
when she was explaining that Casey would have used a shovel to remove bamboo, something else she said has stuck with me ever since, something about there are safety rules in this house, everything is child proofed, there is a rule about the ladder in the pool, it is never to be left on the pool??? Something like that, forgive me for sounding rambling, but has anyone brought that up? like maybe caylee drowned in their pool? Have the cops checked that? Maybe thats why they would smell that in the backyard, then she was moved later? casey may have freaked out that she left her daughter out there alone or something? Just a thought, and nice to meet you all, I'm Julie

Welcome Julie!! I had trouble registering also for the same reason lol. I'm sooo glad you brought this up becuase I have thought this as well. AND something else I noticed along the same lines....as of the time they searched the backyard, the ladder was back on the pool I noticed. But yes, it would actually make perfect sense that perhaps Caylee drowned in the pool, Casey panicked and perhaps moved the body over to the ground....left her there while Casey went to get a drink in the house (alcohol) to pull herself together and then maybe a couple of hours later moved the body to the trunk of her car. That could possibly explain the decomp in the yard (especially in that Florida heat) as well as the car. GREAT post!!!

I'm just going over scenarios in my head that might make any sort of sense. Perhaps the grandparents went on vacation, Casey is at their house with Caylee, they are playing in the backyard, Casey falls asleep/ gets distracted with the pool ladder up, and Caylee goes exploring. Casey then discovers what she's done, loses it, because she blames herself (rightfully so) is scared of her mother, and just panics. Thinks about what to do for a few days, while her parents are on vacation, leaves the body in the backyard hidden maybe in the playhouse (that would account for the dog hits), right before her parents are coming home, she decides she needs to move Caylee, and invent a story.
In my own head, i just can't see her doing something to her daughter intentionally, they just looked too happy in pictures.
As far as the grandmother, i feel that she didn't know any of this, and I don't feel like she is so much protecting Casey as she is herself. She is completely in denial IMO and doesn't want for a minute to believe her precious granddaughter is dead, so she will look at any crazy thought or explanation to rationalize it in her head because the alternative is too much for her to deal with. Deep down she may know, but she is trying to hang on and keep going because i think if she really sits down and thinks about it, she's going to realize what's happened and it will be too much for her to bear. She is projecting her anger for her daughter on to anyone else who is daring to make sense of this. She isn't guilty of harming her granddaughter i don't believe

At 8 am pdt the forum will go down, moving to new server...

If you all want to chat real time, chat is available :D

animal04216 said:
The chat room is open if anyone is interested in chatting about this case! Come in anytime you all want to talk real time! Open even if a mod is not present--just behave ok?

http://www.stormdancing.net/network/java/chat1.html

put your nick in the top space, then type websleuths in the place for channel.

I'm just going over scenarios in my head that might make any sort of sense. Perhaps the grandparents went on vacation, Casey is at their house with Caylee, they are playing in the backyard, Casey falls asleep/ gets distracted with the pool ladder up, and Caylee goes exploring. Casey then discovers what she's done, loses it, because she blames herself (rightfully so) is scared of her mother, and just panics. Thinks about what to do for a few days, while her parents are on vacation, leaves the body in the backyard hidden maybe in the playhouse (that would account for the dog hits), right before her parents are coming home, she decides she needs to move Caylee, and invent a story.
In my own head, i just can't see her doing something to her daughter intentionally, they just looked too happy in pictures.
As far as the grandmother, i feel that she didn't know any of this, and I don't feel like she is so much protecting Casey as she is herself. She is completely in denial IMO and doesn't want for a minute to believe her precious granddaughter is dead, so she will look at any crazy thought or explanation to rationalize it in her head because the alternative is too much for her to deal with. Deep down she may know, but she is trying to hang on and keep going because i think if she really sits down and thinks about it, she's going to realize what's happened and it will be too much for her to bear. She is projecting her anger for her daughter on to anyone else who is daring to make sense of this. She isn't guilty of harming her granddaughter i don't believe

This to me is a highly possible scenario! If this is what happened, I can even have a bit of compassion with Casey, although I can't understand why she would continue to hide the truth.

We are totally on the same wavelength!! I can definitely see that happening! And I agree, it's hard to imagine Casey intentionally killing her child. It's happened before...but I would be more inclined to believe it was an accident (or maybe that's just wishful thinking?)

Just wanted to say hello, I have literally read here everyday for YEARS but never could register because of an AOL email address. Anyways, this case finally prompted me to do something. I look forward to joining this community with you all and discussing, for now, I just had a quick thought regarding Caylee. Early on, in one of the television interviews (maybe have been with Greta, or Nancy Grace) the grandma was talking about the shed being locked....
when she was explaining that Casey would have used a shovel to remove bamboo, something else she said has stuck with me ever since, something about there are safety rules in this house, everything is child proofed, there is a rule about the ladder in the pool, it is never to be left on the pool??? Something like that, forgive me for sounding rambling, but has anyone brought that up? like maybe caylee drowned in their pool? Have the cops checked that? Maybe thats why they would smell that in the backyard, then she was moved later? casey may have freaked out that she left her daughter out there alone or something? Just a thought, and nice to meet you all, I'm Julie

Hello. I'm a newbie, too, after reading here for a couple of years.
I'm so glad that you asked about the pool. I thought I was seeing things. The first time I noticed it was yesterday, in an aerial photograph. Hadn't seen it when the detectives were there investigating, and haven't heard it mentioned in any discussions. It HAS to be there.... we both saw it. Possibly it's the angle of some of the photographs, or maybe it's even in a different back yard and we just can't see the whole thing all at one time. (sorry, I'm at work, and I know that's a bad sentence, but........)

It seems to me that, if there really is a pool there, an accidental death in the pool would be a logical conclusion. Would also explain the decomp smell in the ground, if she was pulled out and was on the ground for any length of time at all.

OMG! I never thought of that. Maybe Caylee accidentally died in the pool. She came outside and saw poor little Caylee floating in the pool. Tried to revive her. Couldn't,... panicked and put her in the playhouse until she figured out what to do. She knew if she called 911 that GM would kill her for leaving Caylee by herself in the pool. She goes over borrows a shovel. Tries to dig a "decent" hole and realizes she can't. Put Caylee in the car to dispose of her body. The only thing here is this,... if in fact that happened, did the neighbor see the car backed up BEFORE or AFTER she borrowed the shovel????? jmo

Could very well just be wishful thinking, I have to keep reminding myself that I'm a rational thinker, and this girl CLEARLY is not!! I guess its my way of trying to make sense out of the seemingly senseless. I have an almost 2 year old, and CANNOT even fathom any of this.
I just think that Grandma is in denial, and is purely devastated, Casey could just be in pure shock, trying to put it out of her mind. I can't begin to want to be in their shoes. The lawyer is the one who really ticks me off, Grandma has an excuse (sort of) she isn't thinking clearly, he should be doing all he can to cooperate, and coming off as smug, pompous and smirking in most cases makes me want to go through my tv and slap him!!

We are totally on the same wavelength!! I can definitely see that happening! And I agree, it's hard to imagine Casey intentionally killing her child. It's happened before...but I would be more inclined to believe it was an accident (or maybe that's just wishful thinking?)

Welcome, fellow newbies! :crazy:

I also agree that this is a very likey scenario. I have always thought it was an accident, but I had originally thought she forgot Caylee in a hot car. But when the dogs didn't hit on the carseat...? :waitasec:

This theory makes really good sense!

thanks Christine! I'm trying to log in now to the chat but it just keeps saying "connecting to server"

OMG! I never thought of that. Maybe Caylee accidentally died in the pool. She came outside and saw poor little Caylee floating in the pool. Tried to revive her. Couldn't,... panicked and put her in the playhouse until she figured out what to do. She knew if she called 911 that GM would kill her for leaving Caylee by herself in the pool. She goes over borrows a shovel. Tries to dig a "decent" hole and realizes she can't. Put Caylee in the car to dispose of her body. The only thing here is this,... if in fact that happened, did the neighbor see the car backed up BEFORE or AFTER she borrowed the shovel????? jmo

I'm thinking the shovel didn't have that much to do with this, maybe Casey was trying to cover for being in the backyard so much, who knows? Trying to act like she was doing lawnwork? I don't know.The car backed up, i think was to move Caylee from the place she had her in the backyard, to move her somewhere else (perhaps through the garage?) i know my garage door has a front and back door, that no one would see me move something from my backyard if i didn't want them too.

Re: backing the car into the driveway. Does anybody know if Florida uses a front license plate, or just the back like North Carolina?

something about there are safety rules in this house, everything is child proofed, there is a rule about the ladder in the pool, it is never to be left on the pool??? Something like that, forgive me for sounding rambling, but has anyone brought that up? like maybe caylee drowned in their pool? Have the cops checked that? Maybe thats why they would smell that in the backyard, then she was moved later? casey may have freaked out that she left her daughter out there alone or something? Just a thought, and nice to meet you all, I'm Julie

pjsmommy

Welcome:aktion033:

I have thought about an accident in the pool happening, the way the g'ma stressed that safety so much....

All of this below is just me speculating and professing my opinion of a possible scenario........

Maybe they were out of town, Casey has a little get together/friends over, they go swimming and forget to put the ladder up...Caylee wakes up earlier than Casey the next morning, or she thinks Caylee is inside that day and completely spaces out to check on Caylee for whatever reason...

Caylee could have been trying to go swimming, or she could have been trying to put the ladder up, get something out of the pool.....Casey finds her and freaks out completely, maybe she wasn't suppose to be at the house without her parents there, or she knows she left the ladder down and didn't watch Caylee close enough, and decides to try and cover it up.

She gets Caylee out of the pool and tries to help her, realizes it isnt working so she lies caylee in the bushes over there with a towel or blanket, goes to the neighbors and gets a shovel....goes back inside and keeps the shovel while still freaking out, and decides she can't bury her back there so she backs the car up and puts her in the trunk until she can figure out what to do.

That scenario sounds plausible to me......

I just thought of something else as well. Since Casey lies so much and she told so many different lies to friends and family members is it plausable that she was hoping that she could tell her parents that the car was stolen? I know she told Tony that it broke down and her dad could come and get it. But do you think she told him this since he was picking her up and that she was actually going to tell her parents that someone stole the car? Then if in fact there was any DNA evidence of Caylee in the trunk she could say that Zanny must have took it? I know weird,.. but THIS WHOLE CASE is weird! From my personal experience with compulsive liars, they tell different lies to different people thinking there is no way anyone will connect the two,..
JMO

Read my post 2 down from my original one, it looks like we share the same brain :)

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Reporter for FOX, reporting to Megyn Kelly, that the odor in the car was so bad, they had to drive it back with the windows down.

Strong "pizza" in that trunk.
[/FONT]

Did I miss the pool in the back yard, I went back to look for the pictures of the backyard search and could not find them,I don't remember seeing the pool.

Yes Elly, it's an above ground pool. It was mentioned in the earliest days of this case.

Hi, I saw the pool too in an aerial photo. I couldn't really tell because it was so quick, if it was in their yard or a neighbors, but I recall thinking at that time, that if it was in their yard, that maybe caylee is buried under it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required