Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't being sarcastic related to the smell of decomp! To me, it IS very different than animals.

Okay, sorry. It seemed sarcastic. I am not saying that you are wrong and I am not saying that I am right. I could very well be wrong...I can admit that. Apologies.

On a seperate note, has anyone seen the myspace from a friend of the family that says that the babysitter has ties all over the US? Where did that come from and does anyone know who that person is in relation to Casey?

Nope...I think she meant that she had just bought it (before her stint in jail)...remember she must have been calling this person like crazy!!

Good point! Besides, when did Caylee go missing anyway. Isn't that the million dollar question. Well, one of them.

It's weird, the good news is that ZG with the break in forwarded the info onto LE in this case.

EXACTLY!!! Can you just imagine the amount of info LE has on this case??? I feel bad for those guys and gals! They need hip waders to get thru this muck!

Blink, you are one interesting woman! Unfortunately, my experience was not quite so...oh heck I can't think of a word to compare that to...let's just say, it's like nothing else...ditto, ditto, ditto!!

INteresting or nuts, not sure which, what was your experience?

EXACTLY!!! Can you just imagine the amount of info LE has on this case??? I feel bad for those guys and gals! They need hip waders to get thru this muck!

That is one of the things that concerns me...in a case with this much info that might or might not be useful, I worry that a small, yet important thing will slip through the cracks.

HI EVERYONE...I am a newbie here. Have been lurking for months and everyday since Caylee went missing.

This site is great and I love the thought provoking posts. They should put some of you on the payroll at NG and Fox.

I just wonder...does everyone think it is just coincidence that Casey took LE to the apt. that ZFG looked at earlier??

HI EVERYONE...I am a newbie here. Have been lurking for months and everyday since Caylee went missing.

This site is great and I love the thought provoking posts. They should put some of you on the payroll at NG and Fox.

I just wonder...does everyone think it is just coincidence that Casey took LE to the apt. that ZFG looked at earlier??

I do not think it is a coincidence. I think it is fairly common for criminals to return to areas associated with a crime. In this situation, I think you can layer on top of "normal" criminal behavior an icing of "psychologically unstable" criminal behavior. I honestly believe Casey has a mental illness. It is creepy and scary to me to think that she was the "Mother" to this beautiful child and no one had noticed the mental illness before?? :confused:

Do you get the Feeling; "Like Mother, Like Daughter" ??.. Cindy & Casey Anthony.
I'd REALLY like to know "WHAT" was Casey like as a teenager?? .. I have a feeling she NEEDED "help" for a LONG time.. The few times I've heard Cindy on the air, She didn't make much more sense than her Daughter.... Has her Father ever uttered a Word ??

God help me but, I'm thinking the WORST of BOTH Casey & Cindy...

Welcome KathyRay! :)

Yes.............I do feel that Casey has been a long-term problem.

I concur, absolutely. I have recently observed an autopsy, fwiw, with a wad of vapor rub up each nostril, it smells like death, plus wads of vapor rub, I would know it anywhere in any situation, that's really all it takes.

Blink..... I'm so glad I'm not the only one - assuming you did so willingly. I work for local government and received permission from the Coroner to observe an autopsy.... my curiosity was satisfied and I will NEVER do so again :no:

Does any one know how many dogs were used total, including the ones that were used in backyard of the house?

Two dogs with two trainers from two different police agencies.

Reannan, we've been through how many cases on various boards. And we get it right alot. Is Caylee alive or dead? If so, accident or murder?

Two dogs with two trainers from two different police agencies.

Thank you.
I think I know why I want to believe that Caylee is alive, she for some reason reminds me of my first case, Jessica Phelps. I wanted to believe that Jessie was alive too, but we were wrong.

Well ZG looked at an apartment at that building. We don't know which apartment. I think it's a fluke as the ZG's shop for apartments like everyone else. Or it's related to a theft of some sort.

I don't think she took them to the same number. I don't think that it was coincidence that they went there either. I think she's a practiced liar who has faced little resistance and is used to deceiving on the spot. She said the first thing that popped into her empty little head.

How she knew ZG had been there, I don't know. I'm thinking identity theft, but who knows.

Nope...I think she meant that she had just bought it (before her stint in jail)...remember she must have been calling this person like crazy!!

Also while I'm on...I rewatched the FOX news bit...where that guy Seth was reporting (a producer? Pleeeeez!!)...the DJ didn't refute what he reported, Cindy did...and you know what, this time I believe her. The reporter with the dark hair was kinda calling Seth on his report (in a nice way)...then the lady with the blond hair came back on to restate crap like maybe we dodn't believe any of it (which we don't)...but she wanted to simply state what they did know "the father was killed in an accident" (per Casey/Cindy and we know how reliable they are)...I sensed all was not right with Seth's interview (that is his name, right?). BUT, no it wasn't the DJ who took it back...though we might hear that down the road. Please forgive me! I was on the treadmill at the gym...and am not a great multi-tasker when I'm huffing and puffing.

The Fox producer is Steph Watts. He's been with Greta a long time, and usually is a lot better than he was tonight.

Do you get the Feeling; "Like Mother, Like Daughter" ??.. Cindy & Casey Anthony.
I'd REALLY like to know "WHAT" was Casey like as a teenager?? .. I have a feeling she NEEDED "help" for a LONG time.. The few times I've heard Cindy on the air, She didn't make much more sense than her Daughter.... Has her Father ever uttered a Word ??

God help me but, I'm thinking the WORST of BOTH Casey & Cindy...

Welcome to WS KathyRay.......
There are 'alot' of Kathy's here, including me!

I also think Cindy has never made much sense. Can't imagine having her as a nurse attempting to tell me how to do this or that for a family member. YIKES!!!!!!

Hi Mimi & Welcome to WS!!!!!!

Blink..... I'm so glad I'm not the only one - assuming you did so willingly. I work for local government and received permission from the Coroner to observe an autopsy.... my curiosity was satisfied and I will NEVER do so again :no:

One of the things I respect most about WS's is the fact that a lot of the posters here have some background with LE and/or health care = pathology = coroner's office. Many of the other posters here are victims of crime. All of the serious posters here are some of the most dedicated, sincere, honest people I have ever known anywhere. There are not a lot of people I trust in the world, but there are many here on WS's that I WOULD trust. I have drawn urine for toxicology studies from the bladder during an autopsy, and I have seen death in all of it's ugliness. For me; that makes it almost harder to understand how a MOTHER could have somehow had the decomposing body of her CHILD in the trunk of a car!!!! :eek: The horror of drawing urine from the bladder of a 17 year old unexplained stranger's death pales in comparison to having my decomposed child in the trunk of my Mother's car. :bang:

Hi Mimi!
I don't think that was any coincidence. Maybe it was really Casey who filled out that card to see the apartment, and used that name as an alias, way back when. I'd compare the handwriting.
It's so sad to see this all play out, and Casey behaving like a complete sociopath. (Or maybe that's what she wants people to think...trying to get psychiatric ward instead of jail.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214