Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the encampment of media and LE showing up on a regular basis wouldn't the anthony house be the safest house on the planet.

I don't think Casey will get out of jail or at least she won't get her bond lowered. Those judges are elected by the public and the public will be outraged if they lower her bail so she can get out. I do not believe anyone is going to lower her bail (except for perhaps the supreme court of the US). I actually don't think the Anthony's want her out of jail particularly except for the fact they would be alone with her and could try to get her to give them more info.

I sent WC a message to close tread, get ready.

yeah, I am shocked this thread is still open and so long!

June 24th george was watching TV not 16th

I think it was June 16th, that George was watching TV @12:50 when he last saw Casey and Caylee leaving with their backpacks. It's on one of the OTR interviews.

On June 24th, George only saw Casey!

But he told LE he last saw Caylee on the 6th of June in da same outfit. hmmmmmm

Yup, that is what is in the Search Warrant and they really need to do an addendum to the search warrant and correct this information, along with a few other items in the Search Warrant.

Please forgive me and provide me a link for . So many threads open here I am lost.
Try youtube for Casey's calls from jail there are only about 4 or WS main boards and or Fox News Orlando, time line

George said this, long explanation too, very descriptive.

I thought the same thing about how George talked about that day. And then I think of the phone call between Lee and Casey, when Lee asked Casey about Caylee ... Casey said well when I spoke to the phys last night and then when I talked to Mom and then the phys this morning ordered by the court, yes I think she is alive and she is close to home.

Did anyone notice this weirdness?

Is Robbie Sweibel the offical spokesman for the Dead and Incarcerated, Colonial Class of 2004?

Robbie on Jesus Ortiz in May 2007:

His best friend, Valencia student Robbie Swiebel, described him as someone who "enjoyed everything. [He liked] to eat, [go to] the beach, the finer things in life, but mostly just being with his friends."

Swiebel said in an e-mail that he and Ortiz met 10 years ago and have been best friends since. In a blog he posted on his MySpace, he described the difficulties he had in sharing the news with their group of friends.

"Today I had to make the hardest phone calls I have ever had to make. I had to call all our friends and let them know what happened. Nothing is harder than that. The amount of times I have heard dead silence over the phone or people bursting into tears, there are just no words I can say to any of them to help. Everyone is in disbelief.

"Having to hold myself together for all the phone calls was hard. It finally hit me tonight on my last drive home from seeing everyone," Swiebel wrote.

Robbie on Casey Anderson, July 2008:

Robbie Swiebel said Anthony was very passionate and very smart. He said he believes Casey Anthony would never hurt her daughter.

"She's smart, so she knows what she's doing," Swiebel said. "Good or bad, she knows what she's doing."

Swiebel and Anthony both attended Colonial High School. He described Casey Anthony as a popular, fun-loving high school student who probably knew how to manipulate the system.

"Being brought up at Colonial High School, you know like not to trust authorities; I mean, that's just life at Colonial," Swiebel said. "You don't really learn a lot about books. You get street smart from that school; you're definitely street smart."

Swiebel continued to describe how different high school life was at Colonial.

"I mean, you know how to talk to cops, you know how to do everything, that’s just the way of life there."

Heeeere's Robbie.

m_c9a8c86a07b3b26233a9510ee7dc62e9.jpg

"I mean, you know how to talk to cops, you know how to do everything, that’s just the way of life there."

Heeeere's Robbie.

I saw that comment, some education they provide. Wonder if that was her missing half credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151