Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this? Casey said 31 days. Where did Casey say June 9th?

Thanks,

Salem

She never said the 9th..Cindy did supposedly out of confusion. Casey said in the 911 call "I haven't seen my daughter in 31 days". If you count back from the call 31 days it brings us exactly back to June 16th.:waitasec:

the shed doesn't look damaged at all ... from greta's video.. and you lock the shed but not the gate.. even if Caylee couldnt get out ppl could get in.. all this is so ify.. don't they see ppl and le can see thru all the bs from them.. safety for one thing but not the other.. gggrrrrr

I'm too sleepy to know anything after this time of night. Good night all. I always hate to go to bed because when I get up, this thread will be pages long and in the history and a new thread to get caught up on also added! Keep it hopping sleuths, I'm outta here!

the shed doesn't look damaged at all ... from greta's video.. and you lock the shed but not the gate.. even if Caylee couldnt get out ppl could get in.. all this is so ify.. don't they see ppl and le can see thru all the bs from them.. safety for one thing but not the other.. gggrrrrr

good point....I never thought she used that shovel for anything other than the premise of digging. I think she just abandoned the idea and went about it another way.

I'm still thinking how stupid it is for this time line:

George saw Casey and Caylee leave June 16th at 12:50.
Casey said she took Caylee to the nanny between 9 and 1.

Borrowed shovel on the 17th, per neighbor.

Backed car into the garage on the 18th, per neighbor.

Broke into the shed sometime between the 22nd and 24th, per George.

I don't think she used the shovel to break into the shed, if the above timeline is correct...and please correct me about that...I'm still trying to put it together.
I have not seen either the 17th or 18th actually reported, especially in LE disclosure at least thus. Have I missed something? I know George said things in the shed were fine because he was in there in the AM on Sunday Jun 22nd. Need to re-check how he stated in the shed.

Do you have the link to Cindy's testimony at the bond hearing? I can only find George.

I want to listen to her explantion about the date date change again. IIRC, she made it sound as though her date error and casey's date error were independent of one another. If true that makes it a really odd coinky dink that they both made the same date mistake. She talked about it at the very beginning of her testimony.

Good point. What did you find? Too tired to read it myself! :) I find that interesting - as if they had discussed the timeline beforehand?!

Very true, everything is far fetched, but just cant see someone losing one of those phones. My son flipped when he lost his cheap phone and back tracked every step till he found it. I know that phone would be expensive and Lee has looked everywhere for it... or like someone said could be other evidence she buried.

Hhmmm.... buried it, could be. Didn't make sense that she lost it so matter-of-factly.

I would like to know LE is going to check cindy's land-line phone calls to see if Casey called anyone from that phone.

On what date? June the 9th not on Jun the 16th, right?

You're correct as far as I know. It was before we knew the exact date of the shovel borrowing that we speculated she may have used the shovel to break into the shed.

Oh god. It just hit me. This could explain it, but it's only my wacky idea.

Casey died on the 16th, possibly at the house. Of the calls, none go to the house during the 4-4:30 "flurry." So possibly something happened to Caylee between 1:30 and 4:00. Caylee's body may have been at the house on the 16th, overnight until the 17th.

So, let's say Casey killed Caylee at the house and then hid Caylee's body at the house or in the yard on the 16th.

On the 17th...she borrows the shovel and buries Caylee in the back yard.

Then, overnight, worry that someone might find her.

On the 18th, backs into the driveway, goes to the back yard and pulls Caylee out of the ground...it's easier to pull a body from dirt that's been replaced in a hole than to dig a hole. Takes her to the trunk and then to another place to dump her.

This would explain the dirt in the trunk, and other details.

I'm sure that there are 100 other explanations that are just as logical...this just hit me, though...quite heavily.

:(

I've never understood how she didn't know for sure when she needed to be at her imaginary job that day! 4 hours?! Seriously... Not like she didn't have time to figure it out to be sure. Problem is, she didn't have any job that she went to that day to confirm the time! She obviously couldn't remember if she had slept until 9 or 1 that day...

Did I party the night before or not!??!

Did George say he USED the gas cans on the 22nd?

That date of theft came from him...he may have thought he saw them on the 22nd afternoon and then noticed them gone the 24th, but it seems that theoreticallly, like JG thinking he heard Caylee on the 24th, I wonder if George could have thought he had seen them, thus inadvertently not having the correct last date they were there, UNLESS he used them and could say for certain. Right?

THANK YOU! I said that earlier and its so indicitive of the way that Casey lies. She lies and lies and lies yet isn't even good at it. all of her lies are in the same vein where they are so easy to disprove or are downright ludicrous ie,

Amy stealing from herself in her sleep
The dog on the leash
Walking LE through Universal as if she worked there and then......Yeah..I don't work here.

She is unbelievable. :bang:

On what date? June the 9th not on Jun the 16th, right?

No, June 16th George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house with backpack at 12:50. George supposedly went to work after that at 2:30.

But Casey reports that the last time she saw her daughter was June 16th when she dropped her off in the stairwell at Sawgrass Apartments with the nanny between 9 and 1.

Oh god. It just hit me. This could explain it, but it's only my wacky idea.

Casey died on the 16th, possibly at the house. Of the calls, none go to the house during the 4-4:30 "flurry." So possibly something happened to Caylee between 1:30 and 4:00. Caylee's body may have been at the house on the 16th, overnight until the 17th.

So, let's say Casey killed Caylee at the house and then hid Caylee's body at the house or in the yard on the 16th.

On the 17th...she borrows the shovel and buries Caylee in the back yard.

Then, overnight, worry that someone might find her.

On the 18th, backs into the driveway, goes to the back yard and pulls Caylee out of the ground...it's easier to pull a body from dirt that's been replaced in a hole than to dig a hole. Takes her to the trunk and then to another place to dump her.

This would explain the dirt in the trunk, and other details.

I'm sure that there are 100 other explanations that are just as logical...this just hit me, though...quite heavily.

:(

OR puts her in the trunk overnight!?

I always thought it was interesting that Casey knew it had been exactly 31 days since she last saw Caylee. Especially since this family seems to have a terrible time with dates and times! It makes me think that every morning she was saying to herself "Okay, it's been 12 days since I got rid of Caylee and I haven't been caught yet". Then "Okay it's been 13 days...." and so on

Good point. What did you find? Too tired to read it myself! :) I find that interesting - as if they had discussed the time line beforehand?!
A lot of oddness goin on but again Cindy testified for what Cindy knew and did and added info on Casey still does not alter Casey's recorded time line. Cindy cannot change Casey's time line. I find Casey sticking to her time line interesting.

I thought that per the Greta interview, Cindy said that the gas cans were in one shed and the gardening tools, which I assume includes shovels, were in another. Was the gardening shed harder to break into?
Why wouldn't she just wait and get the freakin keys to get to the gas? I'm sure she could have stolen the keys. If you can steal $45K you can steal a shed key. Even psychopaths have a pettern. I guess that's why I can't stick with a theory, there is absolutely no pattern to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member