Jesse G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Renea,
You contacted LE and they never got back to you?
I would go to the station......Pronto

NO, it was not until after I spoke with Jesse that I realized he was not only the "detective" but he was also the "Jesse" ex boyfriend. Can you imagine what I felt like? This was the day after he did not show up.

I think I know what pictures you all are talking about of the mom.

Was she the woman with blonde shoulder length hair. Slightly wavy and full looking. She was a thin build, not petite, but thin?

I have to wonder though why Cindy would say that Casey said to be careful of him and then turned around and gave him your info and the tip.

What state was your sighting in? Georgia or Florida?

I find it odd too. That's why I am trying to figure this out. Cindy is so weird that she may have done something like that. But Lee? Why would Lee give the info to JG? I am sure that Cindy would have said something to Lee about not trusting JG.

The LE did finally get back to me and I told them everything. They did say they were glad Jesse and I did not meet.

Also, I called Cindy to tell her Jesse, who I thought was her "detective" canceled on me... and she said she had no idea Lee sent him to meet with me.

Did you only hear it from Jesse that LEE and Cindy told him? Or is it for sure Lee told him?

I think I know what pictures you all are talking about of the mom.

Was she the woman with blonde shoulder length hair. Slightly wavy and full looking. She was a thin build, not petite, but thin?

The one I remember someone saying was Jesse's mom. Sitting on a couch with baby Caylee. Blond, full face, late 40, looked like she could be heavy set.
IMO

The one I remember someone saying was Jesse's mom. Sitting on a couch with baby Caylee. Blond, full face, late 40, looked like she could be heavy set.
IMO

Yes, I think she was also in some hospital pictures?

IMO

That is what I remember also.

my2cents.... I asked Cindy the same question... she told me she wondered if Lee sent Jesse on purpose to see if I "recognized" him.

Honestly, this made me feel like Lee was putting my life in danger. Nice! No good deed goes unpunished.

my2cents.... I asked Cindy the same question... she told me she wondered if Lee sent Jesse on purpose to see if I "recognized" him.

Honestly, this made me feel like Lee was putting my life in danger. Nice! No good deed goes unpunished.

Is it possible that Jesse got the information from LE and not the Anthony's ?

Can you elaborate on the convo with Cindy, please? I think that any and everything she said to you would be pertinent in this case. This is why FAMILY should NOT be doing LE's job.

Renea,
I know you feel like we are grilling you, but, we are on your side.
When LE got back to you, did they contact you in person, or call on the phone?

Is it possible that Jesse got the information from LE and not the Anthony's ?

No, LE can't release that private info of people to anyone not involved in the "official" investigation.

I fear you have stumbled on something bug and should be protecting yourself and working with the FBI

The way I described the woman was this.... 40ish... trying to look younger... obviously dyed blonde hair... yellow/white blonde... a little past the shoulder length... medium build, jeans... (not dark, not light)... not really the "instyle" type of jeans... simple Levi's. Loving towards the little girl... like she knew and cared for her.

No, LE can't release that private info of people to anyone not involved in the "official" investigation.

I am really happy you believe that all LE follow the rules but unfortunately they do not. These LE have responded to this case in a very weird manner and I have not had any faith in them through out this case. JMHO

Does anyone know if Jesse G. has a niece living in Athens, Ga who had a birthday party the weekend of July 19th?

Jesse only has one brother and he does not have a child. Chris is up in Athens going to school and Jesse is living with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487